Thread: Anna - decent service

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anna - decent service

Saw Anna @ Earlwood a few weeks ago.

This place is a bit of a hidden gem, called "Grand Deluxe Massage" from the signage. It's a bit busy along the road there, lucky I had my mask on. I asked the mamma at the end, and there might be a back entrance, but you need to call her first before arriving.
    120 for the hr.

Anyway I texted their wechat and was told there was someone available, but not Aria. Chose Anna based on the pics, and they seem accurate btw.
    The place is nicely decorated, but there is a slight bit of noise between rooms, that takes away very slightly from the relaxing atmosphere. It's only very soft muffled speaking, but it there.
    Anna was very friendly and chatty with a voluptuous bod. Her massage I would give 7/10. Quite relaxing, but not quite strong enough to get the kinks out of my back. i usually enjoying standing and kneeling on my back to give you some idea. I think I might have dozed off for a few minutes even.
    Woken up in more ways than one by soft touching and asked to turn over. Generous C cups awaited me, slight tummy, but gorgeous AF ass! This part was not rushed, the way I like it. Gentle touching was allowed. Fake moaning wasn't overdone. Finish and cleanup.
    Overall a good experience.
    Will return!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, I live close by might have to see Anna.. did you tip as well?
    The website says ..
    “ Our massage price:
    Relaxing oil massage including extra nude,naked and hand relief ”
    Sounds like good value…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tips weren't requested and I wasn't in a position to offer. As usual YMMV.