Thread: Tina - fun times

Junior Member(有D料到)

Tina - fun times

First time visiting this place, but just had to after reading all you bros reports. The centre hole is definitely something unique and worth coming back for.

Arrived and tried looking for the back entrance that some punters mentioned, however could not find it. There is looks like a back door to the apartment complex, but it is locked and there are cameras. Mamma told me later that the back entrance was locked because of some petty crime in the area. Sad. Luckily even though Parra road is busy, there isn't much foot traffic, so in through the front door.

I had booked via wechat, but didn't know who I was going to see. Didn't care really, had been so long between "relief events".

Paid 120 for the hour and was shown into a nice room. Quite plain. In came Tina. Very pleasant to look at indeed. Very friendly and easy chat. Forgot my cares for the hour.

Lying face down and benefit of the centre hole immediately became apparent. It's just more comfy overall. It really should be the standard.
    Massage with Tina was medium but ok. I usually prefer almost painfully strong massage. There was some nice tackle tickle peppered throughout the massage part 1, so that was a nice "get to know you" kinda thing.

Turned over and was offered extras, as usual service only includes NHJ. I declined anymore as I'm a cheap bastard That's ok though as she wasn't offended at all. What a gal!
    She disrobed and I was met by a gorgeous albeit late 20s-early 30s bod I think. Well I'm and ass and titty grabber so I can't really tell you if anything else is available. You will just need to try her to find out.
    This part wasn't rushed and the fake moaning was actually nice, not overdone LOL There was gentle play and fast play alternating, making for a really good buildup. Boom!

Finished with some relaxing head and leg massage.

Return factor 10.

Banned
    I have seen her a couple of times at Artarmon, she is a really nice girl,she was telling me she does couples massage sometimes and how she gets the ladies over the line, interesting...

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    First time visiting this place, but just had to after reading all you bros reports. The centre hole is definitely something unique and worth coming back for.

Arrived and tried looking for the back entrance that some punters mentioned, however could not find it. There is looks like a back door to the apartment complex, but it is locked and there are cameras. Mamma told me later that the back entrance was locked because of some petty crime in the area. Sad. Luckily even though Parra road is busy, there isn't much foot traffic, so in through the front door.

I had booked via wechat, but didn't know who I was going to see. Didn't care really, had been so long between "relief events".

Paid 120 for the hour and was shown into a nice room. Quite plain. In came Tina. Very pleasant to look at indeed. Very friendly and easy chat. Forgot my cares for the hour.

Lying face down and benefit of the centre hole immediately became apparent. It's just more comfy overall. It really should be the standard.
    Massage with Tina was medium but ok. I usually prefer almost painfully strong massage. There was some nice tackle tickle peppered throughout the massage part 1, so that was a nice "get to know you" kinda thing.

Turned over and was offered extras, as usual service only includes NHJ. I declined anymore as I'm a cheap bastard That's ok though as she wasn't offended at all. What a gal!
    She disrobed and I was met by a gorgeous albeit late 20s-early 30s bod I think. Well I'm and ass and titty grabber so I can't really tell you if anything else is available. You will just need to try her to find out.
    This part wasn't rushed and the fake moaning was actually nice, not overdone LOL There was gentle play and fast play alternating, making for a really good buildup. Boom!

Finished with some relaxing head and leg massage.

Return factor 10.
    Thanks for a good review Hope to take care of you again soon
    ��������❤️❤️������
    Thanks Ada
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tina new photo looks fabulously
    Thanks for sharing good review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Tina new photo looks fabulously
    Thanks for sharing good review
    Yep, it’s a very sexy one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tina looks great by the photo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavidzowie View Post
    She is, I have seen her twice at another shop, nice girl...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shop WeChat has Jenny, Pinky, Tina and Michelle rostered on Friday … why post different rosters here? Different rosters are also being posted on here at the same time in different threads. Not hard to get it right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavidzowie View Post
    She looks sweet in person
    Lovely lady

Thanks for sharing awesome review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Agreed nice in personality
    Highly recommended

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Which other shop warwick1?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Which other shop warwick1?
    She works in Parramatta Blossom Massage too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtom69 View Post
    She works in Parramatta Blossom Massage too.
    Thanks bigtom69!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have tried Tina, nice friendly playful girl with tattoos. Highlight was natural c cups which were fun to play with. Was offered cbj for extra pineapple, a bit pricey but good to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone paid more than two pineapples?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Has anyone paid more than two pineapples?
    No..............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Two pineapples for fs?

❤️❤️Friday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Mona/jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Tina (Sexy Super Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, milky silk skin, age 23, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 Top 1

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Janis
    Thai Beautiful Sexy Girl D cups 5 stars services lovely
    Good massage good service

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben
    200 Stanmore Massage

❤️❤️Friday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mona/jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Tina (Sexy Super Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, milky silk skin, age 23, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 Top 1

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Janis
    Thai Beautiful Sexy Girl D cups 5 stars services lovely
    Good massage good service

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben
    200 Stanmore Massage