Thread: GINZA 310 - New J Hana, has anyone tried? Loved the shop description...

Senior Member(無間使者)

GINZA 310 - New J Hana, has anyone tried? Loved the shop description...

Has anyone tried NEW J Hana at Ginza 310?

Just love the description...

"JUST ARRIVE FROM JAPAN. WHITE SILK SKIN NATURAL D-E CUP. BIG EYES NICE ROUND ASS VERY JAPAN GFE. BBBJ DFK SHOWER TOGETHER 69 DATY SUPER FRIENDLY. JAPANESE STYLE GFE. WILL LICKING YOUR WHOLE BODY"

Call out Rooter, surely there's a review coming.....

@ $360 Min 1hr booking, she must a special treat...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hahaha!
    Saw Hana yesterday.
    All the pics are definitely of Hana.
    They are a bit filtered but it is definitely her.
    The most accurate one is the 3rd one.
    In the others the filter has given her a Western nose, but the 3rd one has a more realistic Asian nose.
    Also the website says D-E cup but she is actually either a big C or a small D cup.
    Her tits are beautiful I should add. Natural and just the right blend of firmness and softness.
    I was expecting a professional type like Hibiki or Sarah, but she is actually not very experienced and has a very natural feel.
    She is in Australia for Spring Break and then going back to Japan to continue university.
    Very natural girl who treated me like I was her boyfriend.
    Some girls you feel in your dick and some girls you feel in your heart and Hana is definitely a heart girl.
    Doing the heart sign with my hands

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hahaha!
    Saw Hana yesterday.
    In the others the filter has given her a Western nose, but the 3rd one has a more realistic Asian nose.
    Also the website says D-E cup but she is actually either a big C or a small D cup.
    Her tits are beautiful I should add. Natural and just the right blend of firmness and softness.
    I was expecting a professional type like Hibiki or Sarah, but she is actually not very experienced and has a very natural feel.
    She is in Australia for Spring Break and then going back to Japan to continue university.
    Some girls you feel in your dick and some girls you feel in your heart and Hana is definitely a heart girl.
    No different to every girl you see at Ginza by the look of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hahaha!
    Saw Hana yesterday.
    We all still hope to get to read the recount...