Thread: Mona - Artarmon 88A - best firm massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Mona - Artarmon 88A - best firm massage

Holy shit. Mona is an absolute babe and her firm massage is better than the therapeutic shops. Seriously the first 30 mins were sometimes painful but I could tell she knew what she was doing. Every now and then Mona would stroke my balls or ass crack to hint that more was coming. Deep no holds barred tissue massage with attention on spots that don’t receive regular attention.

Wipe down and on to part two. There’s lots on the menu but I decide to start with a hj as I know I’m going to see her again. I asked Mona to take it slow and she did - plenty of attention on my balls and inner thighs vs going jackhammer to get me to quickly cum.

I blow a big load, touch her tits and ass and leave a $50 tip but it’s not over. She starts this massage around my cock, similar to dragon tendon but different - it’s kind of painful but I go with it. She says in hk people pay $400 for this type of massage. I think it’s intended to make you blow bigger loads. Fuck knows but I just go with it.

The other thing I love about the shop is that they take credit cards with no surcharge. Would I repeat with Mona? Fuck yeah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome!!!!!!
    Couldn't agree more mate. 88a is my favourite too.
    I haven't seen Mona but have seen most of the others in this shop and all have given me great service.
    Mona sounds hot mate! Definitely on my list to try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mona is definitely a star. Play your cards right and you will get more than you planned for of course YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When did you go? I messaged them on wechat and they said she is not working there, i then followed up with today or not working in general but they didn't reply.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was on yesterday's roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    When did you go? I messaged them on wechat and they said she is not working there, i then followed up with today or not working in general but they didn't reply.
    Whats thier wechat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    Whats thier wechat?
    Artamonmassage88A01

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Artamonmassage88A01 Mona is definitely still there Tuesdays and Thursdays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting because in another thread apparently she worked at Drummoyne Massage as Chloe. I called them up and they said she worked Tuesdays/Thursdays there.

https://drummoynemassage.net/chloe/

And that's the wechat I had added for Artarmon who said she isn't working.