Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone try Ginza soapland class yet?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone try Ginza soapland class yet?

Just saw this on their site was wondering if anyone could explain differences from diamond or review it
    Seems like a new class for the jp girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinFine View Post
    Just saw this on their site was wondering if anyone could explain differences from diamond or review it
    Whats the website?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    on their roster its just mentioned briefly there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Whats the website?
    I think its https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/. but is just about the worst web site I have ever seen... it aint working in my Brave or Chrome or firebird browsers
    And the web designers site doesn't resolve...probably hiding out !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would it be like what you see in jav soapland videos?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I think its https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/. but is just about the worst web site I have ever seen... it aint working in my Brave or Chrome or firebird browsers
    And the web designers site doesn't resolve...probably hiding out !!
    That's weird bro, but I see what you mean.
    If you do a Google search that is the link you get and it is wrong. Notice it starts with https. The proper link is this one which starts with http and brings up the proper website which works well on every browser and phone I have used.
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That's weird bro, but I see what you mean.
    If you do a Google search that is the link you get and it is wrong. Notice it starts with https. The proper link is this one which starts with http and brings up the proper website which works well on every browser and phone I have used.
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/
    I just tried and it keeps asking for over 18 question and dumps you back to front page... Terrible designing. oh well, I never look at their adverts anyway, just another reason now not too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinFine View Post
    Sounds like a new class just for girls touring from Japan for short stay. So, same as diamond. But I guess a higher rate to attract girls. The site says quality will vary.

New girl Yuka tomorrow. Looks great, but she is Asian Only. I'm Eurasian and can't book AO. Going to be disappointed if lots of these girls are AO.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just google it and do a search on:

Ginza 278 or Gina 310

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I just tried and it keeps asking for over 18 question and dumps you back to front page... Terrible designing. oh well, I never look at their adverts anyway, just another reason now not too.
    Try and do a google search on

Ginza 278 or Ginza 310

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you sure its soapland class under the rates and service there's a spa class which is extra $30 but that sounds like you get to use a spa with the ladies.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I thought the explanation that they gave in the roster was clear enough. It just means that those J girls are literally FOP from Japan, not someone who's worked in other shops around Sydney. They also said quality may vary. That tells me that the designation is not a guarantee of quality, just the fact that they're FOP.

Side note about this, it looks like Wilson has setup a new supply "pipeline" from the land of the rising sun. Not surprising if you look at the currency chart between the JPY vs AUD. They're seriously tanking for some reason!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If they want to use the description of "Soapland Class" they should be providing a "Soapland Experience" to go with it !!

I am really surprised that none of the current operators do a decent wet room experience except for a very tiny number of "Japanese Only exclusive" which 99.9% of punters just don't know about and unless they fit the access requirements wont get in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    If they want to use the description of "Soapland Class" they should be providing a "Soapland Experience" to go with it !!

I am really surprised that none of the current operators do a decent wet room experience except for a very tiny number of "Japanese Only exclusive" which 99.9% of punters just don't know about and unless they fit the access requirements wont get in anyway.
    The old Chequers‘s King massage was conducted on a wet floor with air mattress, 100% soapland set up with that little chair too.

Not sure if it’s still operating that way ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I thought the explanation that they gave in the roster was clear enough. It just means that those J girls are literally FOP from Japan, not someone who's worked in other shops around Sydney. They also said quality may vary. That tells me that the designation is not a guarantee of quality, just the fact that they're FOP.

Side note about this, it looks like Wilson has setup a new supply "pipeline" from the land of the rising sun. Not surprising if you look at the currency chart between the JPY vs AUD. They're seriously tanking for some reason!
    The quality may vary part was what got me not the greatest sales pitch tbh
    was half hoping they fixed up that old spa
    cheers for the new jp supply update tho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The old Chequers‘s King massage was conducted on a wet floor with air mattress, 100% soapland set up with that little chair too.

I second that - its a pity not many people on this forum appreciate Chequers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I second that - its a pity not many people on this forum appreciate Chequers.
    For sure. Totally agree.
    Stumbled across it totally drunk one night many years ago.
    It was awesome.
    I was like Japanese salaryman that night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it has something to do with the quantitative easing the BOJ is still doing, while both the US, and us, Australia has stopped doing. In fact, it's one of the rare times AUD can buy yen above 90 yen per 1 AUD. This happened in '07, '08, '13, '14, and '15. So, we haven't been able to buy Yen this cheap in about 7 years. If you guys going to go Japan in the next 12 hours, might be worth buying them now.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Junior Member(有D料到)

I third this. Sure it is pricier if you think of it of just a massage, and happy ending but the experience is quiet unique.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Honestly, I tried it back in the old days and it wasn't very good. I heard from a friend that the chinese running it nowadays wouldn't have a clue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast