Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone try Ginza soapland class yet?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The old Chequers‘s King massage was conducted on a wet floor with air mattress, 100% soapland set up with that little chair too.

Not sure if it’s still operating that way ?
    They were still offering that in the new location a few years ago. I tried it, wasn't a good experience at all. There were several problems but the biggest one was the lack of heating in the shower area where the soapy play was taking place. The girl also did not provide much B2B which would have compensated for the cold with body heat.
    I just wanted to get off the cold and wet mattress in the end!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I thought the explanation that they gave in the roster was clear enough. It just means that those J girls are literally FOP from Japan, not someone who's worked in other shops around Sydney. They also said quality may vary. That tells me that the designation is not a guarantee of quality, just the fact that they're FOP.

Side note about this, it looks like Wilson has setup a new supply "pipeline" from the land of the rising sun. Not surprising if you look at the currency chart between the JPY vs AUD. They're seriously tanking for some reason!
    Good to know. Thanks for the info

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Any news on Hana?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I just tried and it keeps asking for over 18 question and dumps you back to front page... Terrible designing. oh well, I never look at their adverts anyway, just another reason now not too.
    Yeah too much useless chace. You could reset your chances, and it will work for sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12