Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Girls/Ladies ? (any age)

Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    I saw Nano last night, petite isn’t even the word. She genuinely looks like a 10 year old, makes Jay look developed. She gives very good service, but I personally felt a bit uneasy about it all. She’ll be popular with anyone wanting to fulfil some fantasies though…
    I read description she is inexperienced, what your thought?

Banned
    I saw Nano last night, petite isn’t even the word. She genuinely looks like a 10 year old, makes Jay look developed. She gives very good service, but I personally felt a bit uneasy about it all. She’ll be popular with anyone wanting to fulfil some fantasies though…
    For those guys with a schoolgirl fetish Nano might be perfect. If she doesn't have such uniform then she should get one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I read description she is inexperienced, what your thought?
    She seemed to know her way around a cock, but I don’t know if she has worked elsewhere or NTI. A lot of young J girls learn stuff from JAV movies nowadays.

She seemed to know her way around a cock, but I don’t know if she has worked elsewhere or NTI. A lot of young J girls learn stuff from JAV movies nowadays.
    So did you cof? Because she dont do cim right lol.
    Damn must be feels like so wrong lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So did you cof? Because she dont do cim right lol.
    Damn must be feels like so wrong lol
    Unfortunately I messed up my timing and ended up splooging on her non-existent chest haha… she does allow COF though but yes no CIM

You need to even out the balance. Your life need in the balance. After petite girl, need tall girl. After a boobs you need d boobs
    It's Yin and Yang. Punters need balance. Small boobs at home, then big boobs at the shops. Tall girl at home, then petite in private. Chinese at home, then Japanese when you eat out.

Confucius would approve I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    It's Yin and Yang. Punters need balance. Small boobs at home, then big boobs at the shops. Tall girl at home, then petite in private. Chinese at home, then Japanese when you eat out.

Confucius would approve I'm sure.
    This is not Confucius. This must be Meng

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading all the suggestions and trying around the place I haven't really found what I have been wanting, but then have I really defined to myself what I want.

I am bout to start doing the rounds of the brothels, to see what I might find. Historically Jay from marrickville5 has been really good, it took a while but to pick her up and fuck her against the wall has been the closest to it.
    I stall am looking for someone smaller and even lighter if possible. I did have a tiny tot (well thats what I call her) in an rnt out lidcombe way, but I felt she was just a bit too young in her presentation. if her pussy had been natural instead of shaved might have been it. Also her fake boobs were just a bit over done. oh well, back to my search.

(oh and drummoyne just doesn't do it, none of the girls are even close to the right attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Reading all the suggestions and trying around the place I haven't really found what I have been wanting, but then have I really defined to myself what I want.

I am bout to start doing the rounds of the brothels, to see what I might find. Historically Jay from marrickville5 has been really good, it took a while but to pick her up and fuck her against the wall has been the closest to it.
    I stall am looking for someone smaller and even lighter if possible. I did have a tiny tot (well thats what I call her) in an rnt out lidcombe way, but I felt she was just a bit too young in her presentation. if her pussy had been natural instead of shaved might have been it. Also her fake boobs were just a bit over done. oh well, back to my search.

(oh and drummoyne just doesn't do it, none of the girls are even close to the right attitude.
    As blue planet report. J Nano is smaller and lighter

140 cm 31 kg

At this point, I'm more curious than anything on what OP is actually looking for. Hope you find it floppydick and that you'll report back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post

Details on the Lidcombe lady?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    God if those photos are her I don’t care how big she is. Blueplanet what your view on photos?

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark2021 View Post
    God if those photos are her I don’t care how big she is. Blueplanet what your view on photos?
    I dont see the girl, but I just from there. And asked the manager. For your comparison, my height 175, the manager show me her height is under my chest. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A little retouched but mostly accurate. It’s funny though, most glamour shots make girls look younger, but Nano’s do the opposite. She looks irl a few years away from even being jailbait lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    For those guys with a schoolgirl fetish Nano might be perfect. If she doesn't have such uniform then she should get one.
    I’m probably blind and missed it in the thread, but which shop is Nano from?

EDIT

Nvm I found the shop. I am an idiot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Vietnamese Ruby @138 Anzac parade Kensington

Mon/tue roster

Ultra Tiny petite curvy and proportioned . Doll like . (Once put her on the mantelpiece in the upstairs room) milk white skin. Very Limited extras- for most. Used to be more free.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Blueplanet (or anyone who sees nano) could post a review , that would be great. Definitely interested from her pics but marrickville is far!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Still no AR on Nano.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Still no AR on Nano.
    Why don’t you take one for the team by booking and post up a review?

Still no AR on Nano.
    There is ar of nano here on this thread

Summary are:
    service is good
    No cim
    And can cof

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast