Thread: Tiny Girls/Ladies ? (any age)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is of no help but few weeks ago I tried a petite girl at 42. She was tiny and skinny. She would be very light also for this act. I never thought about sex in the standing position. But I had met a 18yr petite girl in Vietnam. I fantised about doing the DATY in the standing position. Apparently it’s very exciting for the girl as the blood rushes to the head. Unlucky for me we only had oral and she did not want to have sex. So I could not try anything else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    This is of no help but few weeks ago I tried a petite girl at 42. She was tiny and skinny. She would be very light also for this act. I never thought about sex in the standing position. But I had met a 18yr petite girl in Vietnam. I fantised about doing the DATY in the standing position. Apparently it’s very exciting for the girl as the blood rushes to the head. Unlucky for me we only had oral and she did not want to have sex. So I could not try anything else.
    Are you saying having the woman in a handstand and go down or, are your saying lifting her up to your mouth so tou can eat her out.. done both and the latter far more enjoyable and easier. The ML who was inverted found the position a struggle and her BJ whilst never that great only got worse . However been lifted up high against a wall and eaten out was hot for both.