Thread: A Simple Twist of Fate ; Boa

Senior Member(無間使者)

A Simple Twist of Fate ; Boa

Heading up the North Coast from JB and had a friend to drop off at convenient station for the city circle. Railway Rd off the Princes Hwy also leads to No 5 Gerald St Marrickville.
    Booked for twelve. Had no plan to see Boa as I would have been happy to expand my world of punting but she happened to be the only suitable girl available at that time. Hence Simple Twist of Fate.
    I’ve been thinking how to describe my visit all night. She is young and gorgeous and funny. Laughs readily and is happy to follow requests.
    Now if you want a girl who coos over your dick and tells tell you are great you are you won’t get it from Boa. She’s just a normal regular girl, not slutty or lewd.
    The punt followed the usual shower routine but I decided to turn the tables on her this time and have her lay on the bed while I did a number on her. Funny she asked me how much I cost. Just some pleasant Daty that had her squirming and doing circles on the bed as my tongue chased her. With eyes rolling she tells my first customer long day. Fair enough I noticed some twelve hour shifts the week before on the no5 website. ( Yes maybe remember if you write reviews on girls think about whether you are seeing them at 10:00 am or 10:00pm5555)
    Anyway punt proceeded with some most excellent Bbbj but I wanted to progress with the FS as condoms usually give me soft on. So striking while the iron was hot. Lots of kissing and positions until I wanted some 69. Boa jumped in shower to remove jell and the off we go. Lots of talking and joking until I was eventually finished off with a Cim.
    Very nice indeed.
    I had the stop watch on my phone going and the time went perfectly. I got some massage and showed her some techniques as well. I explained to her how massage shops work with the roll over and extras. She was fascinated. The biggest laugh of the day was when explained some of the forum short hand. The expression Daty nearly had her in hysterics.
    So if your still reading if it sounds like I had a good time. I did. So nice and I’ve finally realised what the feeling was..
    In the promiscuous 70s when I was a 20 year studying I lived in a share house with five girls. Big house. One beautiful girl used to politely knock on my door sometimes and we’d explore each other as friends without any expectations. Lots of friends with benefits. Boa is like that. Not necessarily a pretend GFE but a friend experience. Should keep me going for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Great review Mr Mickey. Thank you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I had the stop watch on my phone going and the time went perfectly.
    Nice AR. So do you time your own sessions? Is it just to make sure you're getting the full hour?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing Mr. Mickey
    Boa has many good reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR. So do you time your own sessions? Is it just to make sure you're getting the full hour?
    I get lost in time and I think any WL tries to use her routines to make time pass.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I get lost in time and I think any WL tries to use her routines to make time pass.
    Thanks for nice review
    Good thoughts of time keeping as most of the time time control by wl

Boa working today too!!! Call us to book now~~