Thread: K Ria, very warm GFE!!!!

K Ria, very warm GFE!!!!

Name : Ria
    Place : n5m
    Price : 280/h
    Service :GFE,cathbath, BBBJ, DFK, Daty, 69, but no CIM please
    Face : beauty in the eyes of beholder ( one my friend doesn't like korean girl because of the face operation, but if he see this pretty babe, with natural Face and no operation has been done to the face, maybe he finally will like korean lol)
    Boobs : B to C, enhanced.
    Shaven : yes
    Communication : very good English, I think she even better than me lol
    New to Sydney : yes, just landed 2 days ago ( this AR made on 22nd May2022 )

Intro
    This is the part 2.
    So I have book part 1 girl, and the roster with ria not match with the time, so I asked Mr.J to move my booking, and he did arrange it. And Ria start early as well for this. N5M management is a solid customer driven shop. Pking2 approved!!

Greet up and shower
    Miss.S knocked the door and Ria open the door. First impression a cold lady. Aw maybe today is a bad day lol. And we greet and chat a bit. And she undressed her self. I thought how funny is this she just dress up in hurry before to undressed again lol. And shower together. Sensual shower, and she make sure I am clean lol.

BBBJ
    Then she start sucking my nipple, catbathing from the hand , balls, and suddenly get an eclipse and continue catbathing and bj. She start with slow and soft, and increasing the suction gradually. And she played with my balls as well, and occasionally eat my balls in. Lol. Her bj getting more and more intense, and the mint bringing more sensitivity to my little bro, and she keeps eye contact as well. I stopped her, because I know she doesn't do cim. And told her stop2 you don't like if I cum in your mouth right, and she said yes and smiling.

DFK
    I don't know if she doing dfk, so I haven't started it yet. After that smiling moment, she lied beside me while positioning her boobs near my face, I started licking the boobs and go up to kiss her neck, and she start kissing and dfking me. Lol, is on the table, very good kisser as well. You can wrestle your tounge with her tounge.

Daty 69
    Because of the event in part 1, I am very2 carefully with this babe. And this girl is very responsive, jumped up a bit couple of time, sometimes she thrust her hips to my face, and her face become more flushed in time. And finally she jumped a bit and she cover her face with hand looking to other side, I know that's the cue. I don't want make this girl tired as she has plenty hours to go.

Sex
    Very responsive not like someone that you paid to fuck. She grabs my hand , ass, chest, neck everywhere lol and sometimes make a very2 light scratch with her fingers, she knows what she doing as it not leaving any mark.
    Start with mish,combination slow and fast and her expression keeps changing, and everytime I put my chin on her head, she start kissing me. Passionly like a girlfriend.
    As I tired in mish, I asked her to go on top. She is wilder on the top. No foaming at all, grinding, pounding you name it she does it all. And then as she feels I am about to cum, as I pumping harder, she change into this weird position while still on cg, so her foot is on my chest. And I blew up lol. She keeps grinding for a least 1 minute after that, while looking deep into my eyes, with her foxy looks. I said to her better I took it off, dangerous, and she start laughing.

Washed up and resting and cuddle while chatting. When we talked I think if I ask, she is willing to have another round as her hand touching and playing with my thighs, like to teasing my little bro. But I am wasted lol after the part 1 as well.
    And I just found out her face that make she looks cold. But inside she is a very warm person. Talk about plenty things and while she put her face on my chest, trully like a girlfriend. After that I ask how many minutes she shown me 15 mins left and asked me you want shower, I said let me rest a bit and I will take shower. And she put her head back on my chest. And keep looking to my face and start touching near my mouth as she discover something. And I said razor burn, because of the blade.

And then I said I will take shower, and she follow me and help in the shower. And the time is finish.

Highlight1
    Menthol blowjob, but be carefull brothers her bj is intense for someone not doing cim, make sure you not blew up lol

Highlight 2
    She remember that I have razor burn, so at the last shower, she aim the shower head to my razor burn, and asked if I feel better now, with a worried look.

WIR : yes yes and yes, she is pretty and very kind, and not cold at all despite she looks cool, because of her cat shape eyes.

Thank you Mr.J for the arrangement
    Thank you Ria to start early

Service : Pking2 approved!!!

Always remember YMMV and respect the girl!

Sounds awesome, she's definitely on my list now.

Thanks. Yoko hit my wallet. Going need to recover and plan for next time

New record, 2 AR in 1 night 🙀

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow nice writing in structure
    Thanks for sharing bro

Thansk for the AR as always. Would love to take this k girl for a spin

Ria is working today~

Call us or msg us to make a booking ~