J Amber - Naughty Looks with a Sweet Heart

Name: J Amber
    Establishment: Ginza
    Date: March 2022

Build: Slim, Petite
    Breasts: Enhanced DD
    Hair: Long, Platinum Blonde
    Overall rating: Highly recommended

I have seen Amber on many occasions, but this is my first review. As with all reviews, YMMV, but I will share one of my typical experiences with her. I seek a more intimate, girlfriend-style experience, mixed with energetic sex, but I suspect she will be accommodating towards other types of encounters. Tell her what you're looking for, and ask what she can offer you!

TLDR version: A beautiful, energetic and eager-to-please girl, with large enhanced breasts on a tiny frame, no obvious scars, and long blonde hair. Her tattoos add to her bad girl aesthetic, but she's very sweet at heart. In my opinion, one of the greatest of all time.

Full review below:

Upon entering Amber's room, the first thing I notice is her slim, petite frame. While she has a feminine and delicate stature, she meets my eyes with a mischevious and inviting smile. She skips lightly on her feet around the room towards me, and I see her round, ample breasts gently bounce beneath the sheer fabric of her sailor outfit. Her cute face is framed by long, platinum-blonde hair which reaches down to her waist.

On this occasion, she takes me by the hand over to a cup of mouthwash. She takes her own cup and rinses before starting to unbutton my shirt. She carefully undoes each button, making her way south. When she reaches my trousers, she playfully runs her hands over my groin. I return the favour by placing a hand over the smooth mounds of her breasts. She stands on her tiptoes and kisses me, and I feel her tongue gently probing my mouth. I return the kiss and our tongues dance together. I feel a rush of blood between my legs.

She returns her attention to my belt, trousers and underwear, and they fall to the floor. Amber lets out a gasp and smiles up at me as she sees my cock standing at attention, and she beckons me over to the shower. She is naked now. I can't remember whether I undressed her, or whether she slipped out of her clothes. I admire her bad-girl tattoos, contrasting with her sweet-girl attitude.

In the shower we talk, we joke, and we flirt. Amber makes me forget that I've paid for my time with her. She is sultry, naughty and delicate all at once. While she washes my body, I caress her beautiful breasts and perky nipples, marvelling at how they defy her tiny frame.

After drying off, we head for the bedroom. I sit on the bed, and she sits on my lap, as light as a feather. She kisses me passionately, and I feel her hands roaming across my back. Her nails brush against my skin, enough for me to feel it, but not enough to leave a mark. I wrap one arm around her, and with the other, I fondle her breasts. I kiss her mouth, her neck, and her breasts. Her breathing becomes riddled with passionate gasps and soft moans.

She reaches for my cock, now rock-hard. She gently gestures for me to lie back, and after placing her golden locks in a hairclip, she begins to slowly lick the shaft. Soon she is wrapping her lips around my cock, and I see the gleam of her saliva reflecting off of my cock in the bedroom light. She gives a diligent and attentive blowjob, clearly eager to please. Her head bobs up and down enthusiastically. Occasionally she comes up for a breather, looking me in the eyes with that mischevious smile, before going back to my cock with what can only be described as a hunger.

I'm definitely not ready to come yet, so I gesture for her to stop so that our sex doesn't end prematurely. Time to return the favour. I gently flip her onto her back, placing the pillow under her head, kiss her. First on the lips, then her neck, shoulders, chest, hips, thighs, and eventally making my way towards her pussy. She begins to quiver as my kisses approach nearer and nearer. When my lips and tongue finally taste her pussy, she is already wet, and she moans loudly. She is a responsive lover, and she lets me know with her moans exactly what she likes. I wonder if the people in the next rooms can hear us. She tastes clean and sweet, and opens her flexible legs wide, inviting me in for more. Her runs her hands through my hair as she moans in pleasure.

"I want to fuck you," I tell her. She nods, somehow appearing both shy and eager at once. She reaches for a condom, tears open the wrapper, and gets it on quickly. I suggest some lube, as I am on the larger side down there, and she keenly applies it.

I move on top of her, and slowly guide my member towards her pussy. It is warm, tight and inviting. I gently enter her, and she gives a soft sigh. We start slow. She holds me close, breathing heavily into my ear. Her breaths become sighs, her sighs become moans. Her legs open wider, and she hold onto my body, pulling me in closer to her. I am now slowly thrusting the full length of my shaft into her tight body. She moans, she shouts, our rhythm becomes faster. But I don't want to come yet.

We try two more positions. Cowgirl is a favourite of mine. The light of the bedroom plays off of the round surfaces of her breasts, and accentuate their size and shape. It's a huge turn on. She rides eagerly, deeply, passionately, and vocally.
    Doggy is also a treat. I hold her by her tiny waist. I start slow and carefully, but soon she is bucking against me, as if wanting more. I thrust deeper. I see her reflection in the bedroom mirror. Her pale blonde hair streams down to the bedsheets like a waterfall at sunset. I can see her whole body submitting to mine. I fuck her faster. Her arms give out and her upper body falls to the bead. Her face is buried in the pillow, but she moans louder than ever. It is finally too much. I feel the tension building up inside of me and release with surprising force. As my energy subsides, I collapse on top of her. She continues bucking against me for a few moments, in no hurry to remove us from our entaglement.

We clean ourselves up with tissues, we chat. Her English is quite good. She lies against my chest, and I admire her figure. I am dizzy with endorphins. With ten minutes left in the session, she starts to play with my cock again. "You're still hard?" she notices.

She makes her way down to my cock. "I don't know if I can come again," I caution.

"Let's see," she replies confidently.

Afer a few minutes of passionate, energetic fellatio, I am ready to come again. I release my second load into her cute little mouth. She continues to suck me, but now more gentle, capturing every drop of my come, before nimbly skipping off to the bathroom. I know it costs extra, but Amber is worth every penny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thank you for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very good review!
    Thank you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is listed as 24 means could be 28. Do you think so? And face is okay?

Edit. Just see other review she is most likely over 30

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    She is listed as 24 means could be 28. Do you think so? And face is okay?

Edit. Just see other review she is most likely over 30
    She has a very cute face, but I'm not sure on her age. I never try to guess and I wouldn't ask.