Thread: Ume Northside

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ume Northside

Cici plus 45 with sagging top
    You look handsome without raising her eyes from the floor when she walked out to see me at the counter.
    Didn't waste time into massage to whisper do you want .....
    Asked what she said you tell me.
    Considering she asked 10 minutes in I suspected desperation.
    Spent the next 20 mins asking her what can you do with her saying you tell me. Eventually she cracked and she offers full range but decided to just get her clothes off to see how bad it was for a HJ and preceded to have her get a bucket and brush and get the most thorough nails and finger scrub known to man, even picked under the nails.
    I gave up and told her to go work in a nail salon.
    I had time to kill and yes that time is lost forever.
    Onwards to the next...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol 45 plus - you deserve a medal for staying - at least you got a manicure - a new kind of "handjob".
    lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi , not young but has not let herself go , good massage not much english and tries, if you wish to guide someone along a journey then ones for the taking.Will it be amazing , no can you get more than the basic set of outcomes maybe. Thats the fun I guess.MTO.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this My Life Spa on Gympie Road?
    Anybody tried this place? Reviews?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to My Life Spa on Gympie Rd a few times as it's not far from work. Mostly it's ok, definitely not great.

Suki does a reasonable CBJ, Yumi gave a good NHJ, Lili was older and does CBJ, Michelle does a good BS with good teasing and Mini gave a very good NHJ after some very good teasing. I've never asked for FS so I don't know if it's available there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bent_strings View Post
    I've been to My Life Spa on Gympie Rd a few times as it's not far from work. Mostly it's ok, definitely not great.

Suki does a reasonable CBJ, Yumi gave a good NHJ, Lili was older and does CBJ, Michelle does a good BS with good teasing and Mini gave a very good NHJ after some very good teasing. I've never asked for FS so I don't know if it's available there
    Is Suki the same one that works at Claras too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know - haven't been to Clara's yet (Corrie St?)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gave this place a try not too long ago. Only old boilers, with SYT pricing… no second chance from me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Gave this place a try not too long ago. Only old boilers, with SYT pricing… no second chance from me.
    It would really help if people could at least quote the post they're referring to if they have to post in the wrong threads.

This thread is about UME - which is in Redcliffe.

My Life Spa is in Kedron (and is run by the previous owners of UME) - there is a separate thread for it.

And Clara's must be yet another joint (I don't know the place), but there is also a separate thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    It would really help if people could at least quote the post they're referring to if they have to post in the wrong threads.

This thread is about UME - which is in Redcliffe.

My Life Spa is in Kedron (and is run by the previous owners of UME) - there is a separate thread for it.

And Clara's must be yet another joint (I don't know the place), but there is also a separate thread.
    Vflowers I think he is referring to UME which the thread is about but definitely quoting would be very useful. I myself get lost in trying to add up 2 and 2 as to which establishment one is talking about