Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mints Massage and Spa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Mints Massage and Spa

This place opened last week so I thought I'd give it a try

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...lling-you.html

Newly renovated Qlder on Herston Road. Plenty of parking and a private entrance. Smallish rooms well appointed.

I had a one hour massage with a very pretty young Taiwanese ML called A***r. Small boobs - A cup.

Massage was OK. Opted for the nude HJ for 3 pineapples. Plenty of play and she was very attentive. More options on offer - I was short of cash.

My mate went too and he was very impressed. We both left very happy.

My mate has been back already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post

Newly renovated Qlder on Herston Road. Plenty of parking and a private entrance. Smallish rooms well appointed.

I had a one hour massage with a very pretty young Taiwanese ML called A***r. Small boobs - A cup.

Massage was OK. Opted for the nude HJ for 3 pineapples. Plenty of play and she was very attentive. More options on offer - I was short of cash.

Nude hj for 150? Isn’t that normally 100?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    Nude hj for 150? Isn’t that normally 100?
    Yes sorry - included bodyslide which was fantastic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes sorry - included bodyslide which was fantastic
    I am a young beauty with sexy forms, with such a cute body that it will be simply impossible to tear yourself away from it! Fragile and tender, but with a luxurious ass, young - but already a professional, who knows everything about seduction and pleasure. The time spent with me is always refreshing and I will do my best so that you can fully relax and enjoy your time.
    https://www.sexroom.co.il/דירות-דיסקרטיות-בהרצליה/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Graet one I enjoy it

[QUOTE=Olivia322;2375037]I am a young beauty with sexy forms, with such a cute body that it will be simply impossible to tear yourself away from it! Fragile and tender, but with a luxurious ass, young - but already a professional, who knows everything about seduction and pleasure. The time spent with me is always refreshing and I will do my best so that you can fully relax and enjoy your time.
    נערות ליווי בהרצליה

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sister shop of 4S

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysingh View Post
    Sister shop of 4S
    So overpriced and full of divas?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s 4S guys and where ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeydong View Post
    What’s 4S guys and where ?
    Four Seasons QLD Massage & Spa
    Address: 2/40 Station Rd, Indooroopilly QLD 4068

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks .. got it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i always get the impression that 4s is good but they do charge you a bit more for the same service you would get from sunshine or lunar and thats why I stopped going after a few attempts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's a concerted punters ban on 4S lately - they got too big for their boots. Hopefully they will get the message soon, hey Bella!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A cup bodyslide does not sound too attractive to me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    A cup bodyslide does not sound too attractive to me
    Body slides are grossly over rated in my book unless its a slip and slide.Opps now where did that go?
    4F0W2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, body slides can be a bit ho hum depending on the girl. Had one regular who would get so close, almost in but not quite. She was worth the extra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Yeah, body slides can be a bit ho hum depending on the girl. Had one regular who would get so close, almost in but not quite. She was worth the extra.
    some places in Sydney bodyslides include a p slide and finish in between, that's worth the price!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited Mince (Mints) Massage today which was a bit of a meat festival. The base load girls are from Indooroopilly 4S shop. Renovated house setup is kind of weird. Who wants to be massaged in a cramped kitchen? Not particularly professional setup. I ended up being massaged in a curtained area. As long as girls the same and pricing is the same then I wont be going here again.

Might be a convenient location for northside punters to access some decent girls.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    I visited Mince (Mints) Massage today which was a bit of a meat festival. The base load girls are from Indooroopilly 4S shop. Renovated house setup is kind of weird. Who wants to be massaged in a cramped kitchen? Not particularly professional setup. I ended up being massaged in a curtained area. As long as girls the same and pricing is the same then I wont be going here again.

Might be a convenient location for northside punters to access some decent girls.
    They want you to be pay $50 more than other shops to get sucked off in a cramped kitchen or a curtained room? Laughable. For the prices they want it should be the taj mahal.
    Four Seasons has a good fitout for sure. Too many princesses though, plenty of hot ladies elsewhere who realise their shit stinks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey lads, anyone visited here lately? Been thinking of popping in as this is now alot more local for me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Few places recently have been giving pslides instead of actual body slides. Not complaining most of the time. Unless she's not shaved/waxed and its just sandpaper time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast