Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mints Massage and Spa

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAFTZY View Post
    Well decided to finally go down and try this shop out, and boy oh boy I don't think I'll ever be back after that experience.

Got in contact via text to see the roster, only had one lady available which was R*** so I said OK book me in. Arrived to the shop and met by a Blondish Thai lady, who was decent on the eyes and as soon as I got two feet in the door I was greeted by her and the first thing that came out of her mouth was "I only do 30mins is that OK?" Luckily I was only interested in trying out the place so I said thats fine.

Got into the room ( which was quite crammed ), probably got 5-10mins on the back and shoulders and then the wet towel came out to wash off (at this point I was like ok wow thats it? ) and was asked to flip. Flipped over and all she said was "Extras?" The usual pineapple options on offer so I just decided on the 2P NHJ option because I was a bit bewildered at how quick everything was moving along but at least wanted to see what she was working with underneath.

I honestly reckon I was all wrapped up and out of there within 20mins and hurried out the door...

Maybe I just got unlucky with that particular lady or she was having a bad day, not sure but it certainly felt super rushed.

Massage - 2/10
    Flip - 5/10

Can't say I'd recommended her, and the store is definitely very crammed into such a tiny space. Who knows, maybe the other ladys are better.
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Why do they do this. Customer satisfaction is a big money earner.
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Because WE mugs dont walk enough simple its all about $$$ not Customer satisfaction
    This/These (4 seasons and Mints), are the closest in a clinical experience to a brothel in Brisbane.
    Its just that the girls are hot.
    Bella drums in the way to deal with this to the girls.
    No warmth, just pay the money, get the service you paid for and get the fuck out.

The ladies earn good money cause of the higher prices, guys go cause the women are attractive, but id rather save $100 plus and go to a brothel for a slightly less attractive girl and more surety of service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Recently had a 30 min massage here.

Small, awkward room, good mirrors.

Average massage, some teasing toward the end.

Massage 5/10
    ML 9/10
    VFM 3/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder if somethings changed now.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...ur-stress.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123