Thread: Helen - Friendly PSE experience

Helen - Friendly PSE experience

Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 2/4/22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au

Rates : 45 minute diamond $190

Size/shape : 170 cm tall, D cup tits (they are big)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Chengdu, Sichuan Province)

Language: Chinese (English is not bad but better to use Google translate)

Services Provided : catbath, BBBJ, CIM, cowgirl, doggy, missionary. No DFK / LFK. Very good massage.

Value for money/recommend? Yes absolutely.

Over the past year, I have been seeing the same private WL at her house. I am getting a bit bored so thought I would try 22 Rydalmere. Entered the shop and was greeted by Amy. Was really good to see her again as its been a while. Damn Amy is hot but I know she has a boyfriend so no chance of a mamasan / WL double lol. I saw Helen in the line up and chose her as she appeared friendly and nice. Into the room and we both start undressing. I noticed that her tits are huge ! She started playing with my little bro and had a bit of foreplay standing up before the shower. Jumped in the shower, cleaned ourselves then onto the bed.

Helen commenced a cat bath and it was really good. She was sucking my nipples and could feel the suction. As a result of that, I knew that BBBJ was going to be great. Helen then went downstairs and started sucking. She started slow then upped the tempo. She does deepthroat and it felt really good. Her sucking technique was really good and no hint of teeth at all. She did that thing where she was holding my cock and licking the sides as well as moan. After this point, she started going full PSE. Her head was going up and down like a piston while I was grabbing the sheets of the bed hoping not to CIM. I then jumped off the bed and she continued sucking me under the light above the bed. Yet again, she went deep and fast. I could not hold on any longer and said lets fuck.

Helen grabbed a condom and we started in cowgirl. Her pussy was tight so we had to start slow then up the tempo. Helen was fucking me Chinese cowgirl style (squatting cowgirl) and I could see my dick pound her pussy. I then grabbed her firm round ass and started pounding her. She was yelping and shaking and I kept on going. We then changed to doggystyle and fuck her ass looked sexy as. She is not fat but her ass in doggy looked sexy. I positioned her knees on the corner of the bed for maximum penetration. During doggy, I was looking at her tits go back and forth and also myself which was a turn on. I was going to go for CIM which she said she does but thought fuck it, I'll cum in her pussy. A few moments later I could feel the cum so pounded her faster then blew in the dom. Took the dom out and it was full.

We then headed to the shower, cleaned then back on the bed for a massage. Helens massage was very very good ! It was not rushed and honestly, it was really good. Soon, time was up so got dressed and left. I said goodbye to Amy, she gave me a hug and I was on my way.

I would recommend Helen to anyone. She is friendly and nice, has big tits and a round ass. If you after GFE, then it should be fine but honestly, once Helen gets to know you, she will bring out her inner PSE !

Thanks bro nice AR
    Must be new Helen
    Is the photo matching?

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Thanks bro nice AR
    Must be new Helen
    Is the photo matching?
    Hey bro, nah the pics on the website are not her however, they are very similar to her body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Hey bro, nah the pics on the website are not her however, they are very similar to her body.
    Hi Bro,

Is this the same Helen that bro 0signal review.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?106516-Helen

Quote Originally Posted by vitieubao5 View Post
    Hi Bro,

Is this the same Helen that bro 0signal review.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?106516-Helen
    Based on the date of the AR, I would say yes, it was probably the same Helen.

In terms of the review, my experience was totally different. She has a friendly attitude and sex was definitely on the menu. Of course, YMMV but I don't think that should be a problem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Based on the date of the AR, I would say yes, it was probably the same Helen.

In terms of the review, my experience was totally different. She has a friendly attitude and sex was definitely on the menu. Of course, YMMV but I don't think that should be a problem.
    Thanks for confirming bro.