Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect experience in Puppy memory massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Perfect experience in Puppy memory massage

Last week, I was exhausted at work. Just walk around in City and found Puppy memory massage which is located in Level 1 /762 George st, Haymarket. I was attracted by its’ decoration firstly. Because it’s a new open shop and I like clean place to relax myself. Came into the shop, the beautiful lady boss had a big smile at me. Really like her so much. Good looking, big tips even under the shirts. She recommend Nancy to me. Chinese lady with really white skin. But most important thing is the big boobs. 45kg, 160cm, E cup.
    The first part massage was good. And I’d like to talk about the second parts. We undress and I saw her huge boobies, tighten little cunt. She is really pro. Kiss me all over my body from head to my foot, especially my ass. Talking soft dirty word very closely to my ear. Also using her tips massaging my back, bum and legs. Very warm and soft boobies. Then turn around, started to lick my nipple again and again. Kissing my face. So excited and I return the favour to kiss her face , sucking nipples, sucking all over her body again. Her little cunt was so wet. I discovered to the under parts and started using my figure to satisfy her. Then doing the oral in her parts. Really amazing with the wet one. Since clock was ticking. She started to do the happy ending. But my mouth never leave her boobie.Time was running fast, we quickly jumped into the shower and got back into our clothes. She send me outside with a goodbye kiss. Then I saw the beautiful lady boss again. Nice day and I will come absolutely in a short time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This kinda feels like a promotional report...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you call in the next five minutes they will throw in a free upsale and a case of blue balls

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    If you call in the next five minutes they will throw in a free upsale and a case of blue balls
    Whaaatt, no steak knives??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Their wechat photos look really good, taken inside the shop showing legitimacy. But i haven't been there so I can't comment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP has only 2 posts on his profile talking exactly the same thing. Sounds like a promo to me haha

Promotional or not is not important, what’s important is the ML Nancy with the E Cups and 1.6 m, if all true, I like to check her out myself.

Don’t we all badly needed some new talents ?

Cheers

Ps. From memory, 200 Stanmore started almost exactly the same way, anyone complaining now ?

Banned
    Obviously you don't mind bullshit posts..........

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Obviously you don't mind bullshit posts..........
    If we call any first post from a new member about a new shop BS posts, we won’t have a forum old mate.

Why not keep an open mind and welcome them, the OP, the new shop, the Mamasan , Nancy and her E Cups (subject to further certification of course ……. Haha !)

At least someone is telling us about this new shop, it has a shower apparently which could be useful Intel for many RnT punters in the city.

As far as I’m concerned, I had nothing to lose but feel a bit more wiser because of this post.

Cheers

Banned
    Well good luck to you.....

Well good luck to you.......
    Don’t worry, I’ll find my own luck, some times I win, sometimes I lose, that’s punting, no ?

But if everyone has the same attitude and mentality like you, than good luck to us all in this forum!

If I saw anyone that good I would keep it to myself..........

Banned
    Just my opinion, alot seem to think you are the Messiah but you obviously have an agenda so go for it.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If we call any first post from a new member about a new shop BS posts, we won’t have a forum old mate.

Why not keep an open mind and welcome them, the OP, the new shop, the Mamasan , Nancy and her E Cups (subject to further certification of course ……. Haha !)

At least someone is telling us about this new shop, it has a shower apparently which could be useful Intel for many RnT punters in the city.

As far as I’m concerned, I had nothing to lose but feel a bit more wiser because of this post.

Cheers
    What’s the matter with people here being so defensive in a forum? Look at 200 Stanmore, 184 Drummoyne and this now? Who cares what intentions they have, just the matter of fact that we punters know there are new shops and girls worth trying out.

And I have been to PM. Ahlongor, can confirm Nancy’s E cups are very legit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Promotional or not is not important, what’s important is the ML Nancy with the E Cups and 1.6 m, if all true, I like to check her out myself.

Cheers

Ps. From memory, 200 Stanmore started almost exactly the same way, anyone complaining now ?
    If I wanted to kidnap you, I’ll know exactly how to lure you in, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If I wanted to kidnap you, I’ll know exactly how to lure you in, lol
    Just a van with tinted windows and a "EE Big Balls" licence plate.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_sub View Post
    What’s the matter with people here being so defensive in a forum? Look at 200 Stanmore, 184 Drummoyne and this now? Who cares what intentions they have, just the matter of fact that we punters know there are new shops and girls worth trying out.

And I have been to PM. Ahlongor, can confirm Nancy’s E cups are very legit.
    Thanks Mate, good to know !

Would there be a review on Nancy coming ?

As the B had sung:
    We all live in a yellow submarine
    Yellow submarine, yellow submarine……..

Letsgo ee Nancy, I will check em as well when around city

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went here a couple of weeks ago mid week in the evening. Didn’t get any names as I am not in Sydney enough to bother- plus like new faces each time as repeats seem to get lazy with me.

Greeted by mid to late 30’s lady who did first half of the massage. Then swapped to a younger but significantly larger lady. Was initially disappointed but the new one was on heat or something and went to town on me- brilliant experience however if you are going for looks she would not be for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheers

Can't wait for one of your reviews on the place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I went here a couple of weeks ago mid week in the evening. Didn’t get any names as I am not in Sydney enough to bother- plus like new faces each time as repeats seem to get lazy with me.

Greeted by mid to late 30’s lady who did first half of the massage. Then swapped to a younger but significantly larger lady. Was initially disappointed but the new one was on heat or something and went to town on me- brilliant experience however if you are going for looks she would not be for you.
    I've never had one change mid stance like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast