Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect experience in Puppy memory massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    I've never had one change mid stance like that
    I have had it only once or twice in 20+ years. This time what was lost in looks was made up with on service as I doubt the first one would have gone as hard as the second.

Curiosity got the better of me this afternoon so I thought I give this new shop a visit.

Got off at Townhall and walked all the way towards Chinatown. This shop is a few more doors down from Bing Lee.

It’s in the same building as Arom Thai at 762 George St, but the Thai shop is on level 2. This Puppy Memory is on level 1, just off the first landing on the left.

Went in, the Mamasan came out from behind the counter and ask if I want a massage. I replied in Chinese so the easy communication get under way.

Straight out I asked if Nancy is working …… hoping…….. hoping……..

Sorry, Nancy not here today.

When is she on again? not working until next week.

Is she very big ball ?

Yes, very big ball .

Really ball ?

Yes, totally real and natural, 純天然大波!

Sorry, I just want to see Nancy,

Then I have a good look at the Mamasan , she is probably in late 30’s or 40’s presented well and while dressed conservatively, she looks quite busty over clothes , won’t be surprised if she has a decent sized pair ready to be exposed……. Haha

Sorry, I just have a thing for Mamasan especially the busty ones.

What is your name ? Vanessa.

Do you do massage too ? no sorry.

You want to see the girls available?

Well, not often you get to see a line up in a RnT shop, why not?

So Vanessa went into a middle room / girls room and ask them to come out to meet me:

First girl is Amy, 30’s, dressed sexy, a singlet type top showing plenty of cleavage, by the look, may be a C Cup, could be enhanced . May be not.

The second girl is much younger, Coco in her 20’s, petite and slim and small a cupper only, not my type but I’m sure pretty other brothers may want to try a young and innocent NTI girl,

She is so skinny ? Young girls are usually like that ! 小女孩嗎!都是廋廋的。

Sorry , not my type, thanks for showing me, can I use the bathroom ?

Vanessa shows me the bathroom which is at the ending the common stairways outside the shop. Got some washing machines washing stuffs. The toilet is at the end, the shower is a very innovative modification turn into shower :

Imagine you go to an old style pub and inside the men’s they have this wall mounted stainless steel urinal wall. The shower fittings is at one end of the wall. And where guys would normally stand to pee became the shower floor and the water then drain into the urinal. Pretty sure I wouldn’t be using it myself but if you need to shower, there is one !

There you go, I was going to take one for the team but neither Nancy nor Vanessa can be had so just a quick report of the location and facilities , sorry I should have look at a room but since I’m not staying for a massage, it would be over staying the hospitality, may be other brothers can take over.

As I was leaving, Vanessa tried to add me to her WeChat ! sorry, I don’t use that either .

The prices are $40, $60 & $70 for 30/45/60 min

But the flyer also stated special of $30, so assuming that’s for 30 min ?

There’s a printed mobile 0426-962-520

Plus a hand written mobile : 0450-116-066

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'll be in the city tomorrow, might take one for the team :question:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I decided to make the trek down to Haymarket in the rain. Luckily it’s close to the light rail.

But no No luck! All the girls were busy at the time I went and I wasn’t willing to wait 25 minutes.

Just ended up getting lunch in Chinatown and back to work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, they must have turned into a popular busy place if you guys can’t get hold of girls.

I have been there and tried Summer, thanks to the post from a brother. The service was legit with ++, but I am going to highlight her massage skills, she said she is pro and I certainly agree.

Think Vanessa the mamasan only occasionally help up for massages but no further actions. Which is pity since she looks cute and hot as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have tried this place when it first opened over a year or two ago. Not sure if it’s still the same management but my 1hr session ended only going for 45 minutes. I can’t recall the ML I had but she was definitely in her late 30s or early 40s, natural D Cups (albeit a little saggy). Part 1 was ok - nothing out of the ordinary while 2 was less than fulfilling. She asked for payment of tips upfront and then kept looking at the clock. She stopped after 45 mins leaving me with blue balls. When I told her she still had 15 mins left she disagreed and said I only have 5 mins left and that the 5 mins was to get dressed.

After I left the room, the receptionist asked how it was. I complained about the ML and told her that the ML did not finish because she stopped early. The receptionist said sorry and that she will let the boss know.

She said to come back next time and they will give me an extra 15 mins… (yeah right!)

I never went back… that day I ended up finding another place to take care of the blue balls and never looked back!

Banned
    I think I can recognize Linda's photo in their Locanto Ad. She is formerly from 14 Burwood and Chill under different names. I had 3 sessions with her the last one was on my bed. Don't ask how I've done it.

It's time we have a decent shop in Haymarket.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I think I can recognize Linda's photo in their Locanto Ad. She is formerly from 14 Burwood and Chill under different names. I had 3 sessions with her the last one was on my bed. Don't ask how I've done it.

It's time we have a decent shop in Haymarket.
    So how is she? You went back for her 3 times must be something lol?

Sooooo Seeing you guys talk about this place I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and go check it out for myself. Entrance sucks because it’s literally on George st at one the busiest intersections for those who want discretion.

Inside it’s your standard fair RNT place with RGB lights and a fairly spacious room with a sink inside as well so you can wash your hands afterwards.

I think I saw Sasa on Monday who’s photo is actually listed as kitty but I have no idea at this point I just asked the reception to get them to walk out and say hello but there was only 2 girls there that day so my advice would be to call the shop before going as their roster may not be 100% accurate on the day.

Sasa was ok standard fair kind of Milf ML. Gave me one of the best massages I’ve had in a LONG time though, very reminiscent of the famous Candy in Ultimo from eons ago minus the hot oil i thing. Milfs aren’t really my things these days especially as I’m getting older I find myself appreciating younger girls more 😅. Either way I’d already arrived so may as well pick her anyway. My condition for picking is that if the girl is bigger than me (as In fatter) then I walk away.

This place despite the stated draw backs looks promising especially if that roster is accurate. Some of those girls they have their look awesome especially if those pictures are to be believed. Either way ask for a line up when you walk in if you can although it might be easier if you can speak mandarin.

All in all looks like ALOT of busty girls working here with the average being a D cup so I must explore more and report back to you guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12