Last week, I was exhausted at work. Just walk around in City and found Puppy memory massage which is located in Level 1 /762 George st, Haymarket. I was attracted by its’ decoration firstly. Because it’s a new open shop and I like clean place to relax myself. Came into the shop, the beautiful lady boss had a big smile at me. Really like her so much. Good looking, big tips even under the shirts. She recommend Nancy to me. Chinese lady with really white skin. But most important thing is the big boobs. 45kg, 160cm, E cup.
The first part massage was good. And I’d like to talk about the second parts. We undress and I saw her huge boobies, tighten little cunt. She is really pro. Kiss me all over my body from head to my foot, especially my ass. Talking soft dirty word very closely to my ear. Also using her tips massaging my back, bum and legs. Very warm and soft boobies. Then turn around, started to lick my nipple again and again. Kissing my face. So excited and I return the favour to kiss her face , sucking nipples, sucking all over her body again. Her little cunt was so wet. I discovered to the under parts and started using my figure to satisfy her. Then doing the oral in her parts. Really amazing with the wet one. Since clock was ticking. She started to do the happy ending. But my mouth never leave her boobie.Time was running fast, we quickly jumped into the shower and got back into our clothes. She send me outside with a goodbye kiss. Then I saw the beautiful lady boss again. Nice day and I will come absolutely in a short time.