Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    did she also go by Riri there?
    yeah same name, same picture

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Hey bros, anyone tried the other Japanese Girls
    Emma/Tomiko/Kiko/Nagi/Momoko/Hannah or Chizu.
    Not much intel on them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Hey bros, anyone tried the other Japanese Girls
    Emma/Tomiko/Kiko/Nagi/Momoko/Hannah or Chizu.
    Not much intel on them
    I saw Tomiko the other month, slim, with girl next door looks, amateur-ish service, decent bbbj, absolutely loves oral - I swear she was going to brake my nose with how much she bucks her hips, decent root, little to no FOAM. Overall quite good.

If Emma is the Asian only one, I saw her ages ago when she wasn’t Asian only, but she’s very petite, very pretty. From memory the service was quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    I saw Tomiko the other month, slim, with girl next door looks, amateur-ish service, decent bbbj, absolutely loves oral - I swear she was going to brake my nose with how much she bucks her hips, decent root, little to no FOAM. Overall quite good.

If Emma is the Asian only one, I saw her ages ago when she wasn’t Asian only, but she’s very petite, very pretty. From memory the service was quite good.
    Thanks for the intel bro @TheOtherI
    I'll see them both soon. Tomiko sounds good. Her pics looks abit like J-Asahi abit. Wonder if they look similar too in real life.

Yeh its the Asian-only Emma. Sounds like she been around for a while. Thought she was new.
    Sounds like they both worth a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    yeah same name, same picture
    Thanks for the info!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Hana - Ginza

V Hana (Nana) - top girl. GFE/PSE type. Pic filtered, but still pretty in person. Good set of boobs and ass. Very good BBBJ. Allowed face fuck, and i am a sucker for it. Good pounding. No waste time and very friendly. Also, price very moderate compared to others.
    I am a happy customer.
    Will Return? Yes, and already did.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J momoko, is she really size 10? I had few size 7 like venus hebe and they are fine but 10.. hmmm service wise?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylahunt View Post
    V Hana (Nana) - top girl. GFE/PSE type. Pic filtered, but still pretty in person. Good set of boobs and ass. Very good BBBJ. Allowed face fuck, and i am a sucker for it. Good pounding. No waste time and very friendly. Also, price very moderate compared to others.
    I am a happy customer.
    Will Return? Yes, and already did.
    Hi bro nice AR. Her boobs natural?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Hi bro nice AR. Her boobs natural?
    No, i dont think so, bro. But it's not bolt-on boobs, though. Good for grabbing. Thinking of doing spanish, next time I visit her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    J momoko, is she really size 10? I had few size 7 like venus hebe and they are fine but 10.. hmmm service wise?
    I've seen Momoko...I wouldn't say she's fat but she's thick for a j girl. I actually don't mind her size at all...I wouldn't call her chubby more like a thick frame...very young and friendly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how would you rate her face?

I seen Momoko as well. Curvier than your average J Girl, nice body. Very friendy & great service. Face is cute, Japanese girl next door type.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone see C Cora?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a few Qs on Ginza empire
    - How many rooms are there ?… Been once and got the room at the end of the hallway.
    - Is there an upstairs ?
    - how many single waiting rooms are there? (some of us like the privacy from waiting in a common area)

Thx bros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    - How many rooms are there ?… Been once and got the room at the end of the hallway.
    - Is there an upstairs ?
    - how many single waiting rooms are there? (some of us like the privacy from waiting in a common area)

Thx bros

There's at least 15-20 rooms I think. From the floor with the reception, there's a floor downstairs, a floor upstairs and perhaps even a second floor upstairs if my memory is not messing with me.

I think there are only 2 waiting rooms, I have never been offered to wait there but I have also not asked. The thing with Empire is that unlike Club, most girls don't stay in a single room for their whole shift. So around half of the time they will ask you to go to an empty room where you wait there for the girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    - Is there an upstairs ?

Thx bros

Kind of a weird question.. but here goes:

I reckon there's over 20 rooms in the upper and lower level, and a couple of single waiting rooms and a big ass open area where we can all stare at each other and play "guess who's the root" along with reception and toilet are all on the middle level.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Who has the best nipples that point out?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    - Is there an upstairs ?

Thx bros

Rooms are numbered up to 27 - AFAIK, 9 upstairs, 15 downstairs, 1 on the ground floor towards the back entrance stairs (not a fan of being stuck in there). I believe there's one single waiting room in between counter and waiting room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to see K Julia at 310... man what a fun session!! She's had a bit of work done on her face but her body appears 100% natural. Fully lasered pussy.
    BBBJ, DATY, 69, pussyslide... it was a fun session.. had her laughing until her mascara was running down her face..
    Julia is pretty awesome! 9/10 !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I went to see K Julia at 310... man what a fun session!! She's had a bit of work done on her face but her body appears 100% natural. Fully lasered pussy.
    BBBJ, DATY, 69, pussyslide... it was a fun session.. had her laughing until her mascara was running down her face..
    Julia is pretty awesome! 9/10 !
    K Julia is the first Korean I have ever been with. I will never forget that fateful day that got me addicted to Korean pussy slides and the beautiful Korean ladies.

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast