Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    She s been around for years. Good body . pretty face. Natural c ample tits and a big ass. Service is not bad. She's solid. Not like superstar good but solid
    Bro, can you recommend any other girls with a similar body to Sayang around Syd CBD?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thichnico View Post
    Anyone try Spain mix Paris yet? How is she?
    Only caught couple of glances of her.
    In terms of looks, hard to fault her; she is smoking hot. And gave me a smile as well so guessing she is friendly too.

Service no idea.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Misha was awesome this morning, truly one of the best BBBJ and reverse CG with her shapely ass !!!
    I forgot that she's an expert at sleuth domming.. lol.. she went from pussyslide to CG without missing a beat... I thought she mounted me and forgot the dom !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Bro, can you recommend any other girls with a similar body to Sayang around Syd CBD?
    Girl with her level of hardware is not that easy to come by. Her tits and arse, although may not be the best or even top 3 of WLs I have fucked, are still up there easily the top 10%. Combined with her pretty face with abg makeup and her nice attitude, I honestly don't remember seeing someone similar. But if its just body shape, I.e. curvy medium with natural C and big ass, there's a range of them to choose from. I can name one ML from recent punt she works at multiple massage shops, very delicious looking pussy by the way, enclosed fat lips one liner. (I'd call that type of pussy USB C slot pussy) Firm c natural nice ass, will do FS for 150. Or it you are just looking for someone else at ginza, K Rebecca. Or K Emma, less curvy less ass tho. Or Venus, a bit milf tho, and tits less firm. All three are service queens.
    Forgot to name the ML coco

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    K Misha was awesome this morning, truly one of the best BBBJ and reverse CG with her shapely ass !!!
    I forgot that she's an expert at sleuth domming.. lol.. she went from pussyslide to CG without missing a beat... I thought she mounted me and forgot the dom !!!
    credit to Misha....she one of those girls who consistently gives top performance even if you're seeing her towards the end of her shift and she always upbeat and happy esp if you are repeat
    hahaha yea i think she strategeically put the dom near the pillow (opened) and as shes stretching and doing slides she exxtends her arms reaching for it and somewhere inbetween the the dfk and slides shes already applied the rain coat!

if you love the shape of her ass but want a soft and plump one rather than a gym fit one check out J Aina - i've done a review on her if ur interested

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi friends, anyone tried VxC Kate yet? a search in this thread turns up nothing :s

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there are some girls who know the deal and do provide services that are great all the time, and are gems of establishments for quality and length, their also millionaires at this point too, you work 3 years ur gona get paid

i think that something other girls need to get their head around, but their only here for the quick dollar and then shoot through.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey bro's and hoes, today, I was missing Rebecca.. called into 479 for their recommendation and was advised that K Chaerin would fill my needs.. booked her for 1 hour, I had never seen K Chaerin before... she walks into room and the first thing I see is that she is very tall, especially in her heels!! I found Chaerin very pretty, a couple of tatts on her shoulder/back... she has a beautiful smile, readily DFK"s and rimmed me on the spot whilst tromboning me!! Her BBBJ is spectacular, 69 was a treat, but her pussyslude was awesome.. she rode me like a horse and ground me to a cumfest .. I cum as the first buzzer went off..

Her rimming isn't "rimming" .. it's full on DD and it made me very uncomfortable!

Chaerin is a pretty, tall. Sexy girl and I will definitely come back to see her!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some AR mention that she is a bit old, do you concur ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochnar View Post
    No I don't, but I would put her in the same vintage as Rebecca, but not as milfy as Ari... but I am a middle aged white guy, that means anyone under the age of 45 looks young to me...lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochnar View Post
    I’m Middle Aged and find it hard to put an age on an Asian lady. However based on their impression on me, my first reaction is she’s a bit older. Based purely on sight, I had her considerably older than Rebecca and maybe slightly older than ari.

That said I’ve had repeat visits of chaerin because her service was fantastic and for me a more natural flow than ari.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    I’m Middle Aged and find it hard to put an age on an Asian lady. However based on their impression on me, my first reaction is she’s a bit older. Based purely on sight, I had her considerably older than Rebecca and maybe slightly older than ari.

That said I’ve had repeat visits of chaerin because her service was fantastic and for me a more natural flow than ari.
    Nice and considered ch as I was trying to work out how to place Chaerin.
    I know Rebecca quite well and have seen Ari once and place her older than Rebecca and in the ajumma mode along with Nana.

Sounds like Chaerin is mid to late 30s but as you allude, it's irrelevant if the service and connection is top class.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Nice and considered ch as I was trying to work out how to place Chaerin.
    I know Rebecca quite well and have seen Ari once and place her older than Rebecca and in the ajumma mode along with Nana.

Sounds like Chaerin is mid to late 30s but as you allude, it's irrelevant if the service and connection is top class.
    Agree with your comments, this was my first time with Chaerin, but I have seen Rebecca about 50 times or more since pre-covid times.. I have seen Ari at least 20 times both of them REALLY float my boat !! lol
    I found Chaerin up there with them both, as a matter of fact, her BBBJ was equally as good as the other 2!!
    I actually thought she was younger than bro ch13121978 alluded to..
    Anyway, I am glad I found her, she is a suitable alternative until Rebecca returns!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with your comments, this was my first time with Chaerin, but I have seen Rebecca about 50 times or more since pre-covid times.. I have seen Ari at least 20 times both of them REALLY float my boat !! lol
    I found Chaerin up there with them both, as a matter of fact, her BBBJ was equally as good as the other 2!!
    I actually thought she was younger than bro ch13121978 alluded to..
    Anyway, I am glad I found her, she is a suitable alternative until Rebecca returns!
    You know how sometimes you read reviews where ppl say she looked foxy, or she looked innocent but was wild when the door closed? I guess what I’m trying to say is chaerin gave me a more mature impression and this could have been impacted by speach, demeanour etc. maybe I put Rebecca as much younger as she’s a lot bubblier and subconsciously I associate that with youth.

In any case, try her out because you won’t regret it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there any good service K girls that has a younger appearance (early-late 20s)? The impression I get from the ARs about the most popular K girls (Rebecca, Jessie, Misha) is that they around mid 30s?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, Rebecca returns from holidays, works one day for 4.5 hours on boxing day and has not showed up since..

Okay, who wore her out on her first day bsck ?????? lol

I admit that I was very lucky to see her as her last customer because another bro had cancelled...

Rebecca was so much fun !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone do any duos recently? looking for a good pairing, either 310 or 479

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahnah View Post
    anyone do any duos recently? looking for a good pairing, either 310 or 479
    What? Is it allowed to do 2 men 1 girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, Rebecca returns from holidays, works one day for 4.5 hours on boxing day and has not showed up since..

Okay, who wore her out on her first day bsck ?????? lol

I admit that I was very lucky to see her as her last customer because another bro had cancelled...

Rebecca was so much fun !!
    I missed out !!!! Lucky you brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomania View Post
    What? Is it allowed to do 2 men 1 girl?
    Probably referring to 1 Male 2 Female. Not sure if shop girls does 2 guys in 1 session

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast