Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Hi mate, looks like someone in the thread confirmed they are the same but they seem to used to be MLs. My question is: are these two good as WLs? Any info is much appreciated.
    Justine did fs during her previous stay.

Don’t expect any pse but let’s be honest it doesn’t matter when you get to fuck a gorgeous young French lady. Also very polite and pleasant attitude but I was always respectful with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did both of them and enjoyed them
    Madeline is short, but with a plump ass and nice soft feet to lick
    Chloe/Justine is taller and has quite a nice face to look at when pounding her in missionary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Chloe/Justine is taller and has quite a nice face to look at when pounding her in missionary
    If you had to pick one, who would you pick?
    Are the both smokers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Was that a double? Were they playing with each other too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDudeXXX View Post
    I am planning my next punt, keen on K Jennifer but haven't seen on AR on her. Can anyone provide any insights? Big thanks!
    Saw K Jennifer last week. It was an alright punt - she's relatively inexperienced, nothing really stood out.
    Pretty face - looks more Jap imo (somewhat like Serina Hayakawa but bigger eyes)
    Massive boobs (albeit they're implants)
    Do note that there is limited communication (with all due respect - i suspect that she might be mute? She can hear what I'm saying but can't/didn't reply)
    If you have been with AU Storm at GC, it's a similar experience.
    They really try their best to make up with service (i.e. wet wipe on dick post ejaculation; dried me after showering; wiped my feet; cooperates with all the positions etc)
    p.s. pls treat everyone with the greatest respect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no wasn't a double - different sessions

can't say either one is better - depends on your preference/mood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Finally cracked the shits and walked out of 479 after making a booking for 5.30pm for a one hour session.. I arrived at 5.15pm told girl would be 5 minutes.. sat in the room for almost 50 minutes... sent a message to reception asking where is the girl at 5.45pm... told 1 minute.. walked out at 6.05pm and asked for money back.. my time was precious that night as I was starting work in less than an hour and I still had a 30 minutes drive to get to work... as I asked for money back, told she's now available... too fucking late for me... no explanation nor apology given...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverpunt View Post
    Saw K Jennifer last week. It was an alright punt - she's relatively inexperienced, nothing really stood out.
    Pretty face - looks more Jap imo (somewhat like Serina Hayakawa but bigger eyes)
    Massive boobs (albeit they're implants)
    Do note that there is limited communication (with all due respect - i suspect that she might be mute? She can hear what I'm saying but can't/didn't reply)
    If you have been with AU Storm at GC, it's a similar experience.
    They really try their best to make up with service (i.e. wet wipe on dick post ejaculation; dried me after showering; wiped my feet; cooperates with all the positions etc)
    p.s. pls treat everyone with the greatest respect
    I’ve had a punt with K Jennifer before and I’m 99% sure she is not mute, it’s just that she barely speaks English and there was a huge language/communication barrier. However I do agree that she was nothing special. If I saw her in a lineup I’d pass. But then again, my taste could be different to others.

Hmm… now this post has me thinking, was she actually mute….? Idk, it was a while ago but that thought didn’t cross my mind so I’m pretty sure she isn’t.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone seen Poojah, new Indian girl at 310? If so, how was she?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Has anyone seen Poojah, new Indian girl at 310? If so, how was she?
    I saw this AR a couple of days ago.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...6-Indian-Pooja

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I saw this AR a couple of days ago.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...6-Indian-Pooja
    That's Raybo... cancelled my session with her..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Turd-eau View Post
    That's Chinese customer service for you. They don't give a fuck just want your money. Sounds like her booking got extended but they tried to keep yours
    Some of the folks on the desk are Korean and other East Asians also manage the joint.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last night I had the pleasure of seeing the new JAV Ayukawa Madoka at 479.
    I admit that i was a bit nervous as I hadn't had much luck lately with J girls... ranging from girls acting like sex victims to dead starfish...
    Ayukawa made up for all that plus more!
    DATY, BBBJ 69 to start.. blew my load in minutes ... rested 5 minutes until she got bored and started to slurp on my cum covered but limp cock.. her DFK was good and she got super wet with DATY...
    Thoroughly enjoyed!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Finally cracked the shits and walked out of 479 after making a booking for 5.30pm for a one hour session.. I arrived at 5.15pm told girl would be 5 minutes.. sat in the room for almost 50 minutes... no explanation nor apology given...
    Yeah sorry for you bro, you are their loyal customer and they didnt appreciate.

I get they may get bad customers who book and didnt turn up etc but hey dont take it as they can treat the next customers the same, like a revenge maybe? Thats not fair. I had similar situatuion, they just take the $ quickly and sent me to the room and wait.
    They can see I have vip card and how much money i have spent there but hey your money worth nothing i still can lie to you. Its like you are just one of $300 from our $30,000 nightly profit so you are nothing kind of attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had same experience two weeks ago. Said girl would be 30 mins late. I waited. After 45 minutes I said where is she. Ready soon. No apology.
    After another 20 minutes I said want my $ back. Miraculously she became ready! Dead starfish girl Kai could speak English till you asked for a certain position then pretended she couldn’t understand. Fucked and left early. Arrogant young guys who just lie to get your money. I won’t go back there.
    Boycott till they get a mamasan.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That is at 479 Empire. 310 I’ve always had good service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    all depend on the girls.. not all 310 have a good service..

I feel you Mr.Fugly, GINZA receptionist team is fucking horrendous. This also happens ages ago when Brothels re-opened. Already booked a J Girl at 10:30 PM and paid, receptionist told me to wait 5 minute. I endded up waiting 45 minute in that god damn large rooms with 20 other punters. On 11:15 PM I was about to walk out and demand for refund, magically they said the girl is ready. I suspect they switch the girl I booked with the next available one.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2022 View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks Mr Fugly.

..ive read some of your past experiences, which has helped me a lot. Really appreciate your contributions and its inspired me to shift from reader to writer and giving something back.

Thanks again and happy punting

Dave
    Thanks for the kind words bro Dave2022, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    I feel you Mr.Fugly, GINZA receptionist team is fucking horrendous. This also happens ages ago when Brothels re-opened. Already booked a J Girl at 10:30 PM and paid, receptionist told me to wait 5 minute. I endded up waiting 45 minute in that god damn large rooms with 20 other punters. On 11:15 PM I was about to walk out and demand for refund, magically they said the girl is ready. I suspect they switch the girl I booked with the next available one.
    I usually don't have a problem, the regular reception staff know me well... all they need to tell me at the very start is "blah blah" running a bit late, she needed her dinner" and I would be okay with that..
    The staff at 479 that day I didn't know.

Anyway, it's all part of the game, I just had no slack in my time that evening due to work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last night I had the pleasure of seeing the new JAV Ayukawa Madoka at 479.
    I admit that i was a bit nervous as I hadn't had much luck lately with J girls... ranging from girls acting like sex victims to dead starfish...
    Ayukawa made up for all that plus more!
    DATY, BBBJ 69 to start.. blew my load in minutes ... rested 5 minutes until she got bored and started to slurp on my cum covered but limp cock.. her DFK was good and she got super wet with DATY...
    Thoroughly enjoyed!!
    Has anyone else had the pleasure of Ayukawa? My birthday tomorrow, was thinking to treat myself again..

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast