Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I noticed that there's a K Miki on Ginza's rosters. Is this the same famous K Miki that people used to rave on about a few years ago?

If so, is anyone able to provide an update regarding her looks and service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    I noticed that there's a K Miki on Ginza's rosters. Is this the same famous K Miki that people used to rave on about a few years ago?

If so, is anyone able to provide an update regarding her looks and service?
    Yes, same Miki... very elegant, very classy and very hot... I really enjoyed my time with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Pretty face young clubbing Asian babe girl style. Nice slim frame with d tits . OK fuck overall except her pussy is super loose like either she had a child or she is dating Dredd.
    can do CIM with her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Baby - 3.5*

Highlights: had a naughty/cheeky smirk that makes you want to fk her, very willing to let me cock slide, nice body - D cup, slim legs, kept her heels on which made her extra hot, very willing to look me dead in the eye whilst I cum in her dirty mouth

Negatives: average face, she didn’t shower before or after service…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried J Emma?

Seen her in the roster several times but have never seen any review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeAmid View Post
    Has anyone tried J Emma?

There hasnt been any comprehensive reviews of her but short feedback which emphasis on how pretty she is. She has been working on and off for the past few years so not sure if there are any significant changes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried J Emma?

Do you mean K Emma?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Today I thought to try something different... I can only bone K Rebecca so many times... after 4 years, I reckon I must have been with her at least 75 times now... fucking awesome!
    Today, I booked J Yuka at 310... I haven't had much success with J girls as they seemed to act like sex crime victims... Yuka was.... okay... at $280 per hour she is on the lower side... when I entered the room this morning, Yuka admitted that she was very tired and had just woken up... we were in room 6, if the room was any darker, there's no point having any light on at all!
    Yuka told me upfront, no CIM... okay..
    Yuka has a pleasant vibe about her .. in the shower, there was a bit of BBBJ action going on! Onto the bed, I asked her to lay back and enjoy the show!
    Yuka was a complete starfish with DATY, she has a shaved pussy, I tried all my tricks of trade and hardly raised a noise out of her!
    Her BBBJ was okay and she actually asked me if she could kiss me !! It was very sweet!
    Finally had enough of fart assing around (the sheets on the bed were never straight enough !! Asked Yuka to dom me up and she hopped on in CG , her body is still sweet and petite!
    Ended up fucking her in mish and quickly blew...

WIR.. Probably not.. a reasonable 6/10

The problem is that once you've had the pleasure of Rebecca, Jessie, Misha, Lala, Julia, Ari etc, a submissive "scared" girl does nothing for me...

I hope with more experience, she can come out of her shell...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Today I thought to try something different... I can only bone K Rebecca so many times... after 4 years, I reckon I must have been with her at least 75 times now... fucking awesome!
    Today, I booked J Yuka at 310... I haven't had much success with J girls as they seemed to act like sex crime victims... Yuka was.... okay... at $280 per hour she is on the lower side... when I entered the room this morning, Yuka admitted that she was very tired and had just woken up... we were in room 6, if the room was any darker, there's no point having any light on at all!
    Yuka told me upfront, no CIM... okay..
    Yuka has a pleasant vibe about her .. in the shower, there was a bit of BBBJ action going on! Onto the bed, I asked her to lay back and enjoy the show!
    Yuka was a complete starfish with DATY, she has a shaved pussy, I tried all my tricks of trade and hardly raised a noise out of her!
    Her BBBJ was okay and she actually asked me if she could kiss me !! It was very sweet!
    Finally had enough of fart assing around (the sheets on the bed were never straight enough !! Asked Yuka to dom me up and she hopped on in CG , her body is still sweet and petite!
    Ended up fucking her in mish and quickly blew...

WIR.. Probably not.. a reasonable 6/10

The problem is that once you've had the pleasure of Rebecca, Jessie, Misha, Lala, Julia, Ari etc, a submissive "scared" girl does nothing for me...

I hope with more experience, she can come out of her shell...
    I think the J girls are generally good but if you look at how many hours per day they work, anyone can see that they are completely used.

There are some names on the list I really want to visit but if they work for 10-12 hours everyday 100% it’s going to be bad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the J girls are generally good but if you look at how many hours per day they work, anyone can see that they are completely used.

There are some names on the list I really want to visit but if they work for 10-12 hours everyday 100% it’s going to be bad.
    This is so true, she was so tired that I woke her up when I knocked on the door.. she did look really cute without make up... very GFE, I suppose it wasn't all bad, but like I stated, I think Rebecca and Co have spoiled me.. lol

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    This is so true, she was so tired that I woke her up when I knocked on the door.. she did look really cute without make up... very GFE, I suppose it wasn't all bad, but like I stated, I think Rebecca and Co have spoiled me.. lol
    Who wins? Rebecca, Julia, Jessie?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    BECCA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Rebecca, hands down service wise.

Anyone having intel on V Susu? Was able to book her but she cancelled her shift.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BECCA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

jessie service is absolutely top notch. I have been to so many palour in my life but she stands out.

Her aggressive style is so intimidating haha but I love it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    Rebecca, hands down service wise.

Anyone having intel on V Susu? Was able to book her but she cancelled her shift.
    Saw her a few months back. From memory, great tits, an unbelievably round and plump arse, perfect for doggy or anything from behind

Service wise - standard in that nothing was wrong with it but also nothing was great. Recall there was no DFK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca throat down, hands down. Definitely my favourite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    Saw her a few months back. From memory, great tits, an unbelievably round and plump arse, perfect for doggy or anything from behind

Service wise - standard in that nothing was wrong with it but also nothing was great. Recall there was no DFK
    Thanks for the reply mate
    Weird, DFK available as advertised. Also, was her ass enhanced?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post

Bro, that's really weird!! Becca almost has no limits and she's a DFK maniac..

Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    Thanks for the reply mate
    Weird, DFK available as advertised. Also, was her ass enhanced?
    I believe Becca is all natural with no (obvious) enhancements... that perfect ass is too soft to be enhanced... she looks perfect in CG... doggy... and mish... the way she can open her eyes really wide as you pump her and look into her eye makes me blow every time!!! lol..
    Rebecca is absolutely perfect in every aspect for me... lol... I only every book others if she is book out or off work.. you'll notice that she never overworked with a max 8 hour shift then a couple of days off.. she makes sure she is never overworked and always fresh.. t.hat's why her services are top notch.
    I now stay away from all the girls that do 14 hours every day.

Note... just re-read the 2 posts again... not sure if they were referring to Becca or the V girl now..🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, that's really weird!! Becca almost has no limits and she's a DFK maniac..

I believe Becca is all natural with no (obvious) enhancements... that perfect ass is too soft to be enhanced... she looks perfect in CG... doggy... and mish... the way she can open her eyes really wide as you pump her and look into her eye makes me blow every time!!! lol..
    Rebecca is absolutely perfect in every aspect for me... lol... I only every book others if she is book out or off work.. you'll notice that she never overworked with a max 8 hour shift then a couple of days off.. she makes sure she is never overworked and always fresh.. t.hat's why her services are top notch.
    I now stay away from all the girls that do 14 hours every day.

Note... just re-read the 2 posts again... not sure if they were referring to Becca or the V girl now..��
    was referring to V girl Susu

seems like a patern that girls who are on rosters 5, 6 days a week on 12hour shift seem to have no energy nor decent service

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I wonder who's the most vocal girl at Ginza during sex
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast