Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Anybody seen J Yoko at GE?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Anybody seen J Yoko at GE?
    apparently average face unfortunately. i was tempted to go see her but saw some reviews. her body is smoking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Asumi @ Empire $330/60
    Looks like a bit of a dip in Asumi’s recent service.
    Face: 7.5/10
    Body: 8.5/10
    Service: 7.5/10

- quite pretty, but not the prettiest compared to previous Ginza J girls. Many other Ginza stars i’d say are much prettier than her.
    - Initially didnt allow deep FIV, only half finger in sort of thing. But when she’s warmed up, she let me play all I want down there. And boy she was really really WET. Drenching wet puss, that the bedsheet got quite a few drops of her juice . she got embarrassed from it, or may be she’s faking it… dunno.
    - one of the laziest BJ and laziest CG that I came across. I didnt like it… But, I dont mind… I played along. I went really really really slow when doggy and mish. One interesting thing i found when doggy, I wanted to spit on her puss but instead I spat on her butt hole. And her butt hole enlarges and contracts, enlarges-contracts like it was breathing. May be she thought she had let out poo on me
    - mouth not smelling too fresh, even after mouthwash. Not that it reeks bad smell, definitely not. But there’s just a slight hint of unfresh mouth smell. So if you’re seeing her, may be ensure she gargles the mouthwash long enough. Dunno how realistic is that.
    - Quite a large boob for someone her size. Not overly big. Just the right size. And I like them cos they’re not droppy. I hate droopy boobs. Hers are just perfect (again, for my liking. Note: I prefer small and firm/perky compared to big and droopy).

In overall: Below par if I compare to other J Ginza superstars, but still above average compared to overall Ginza, I’d say.
    WIR: probably.

Any news on Angela? Looks amazing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Okay, I finally relented and I went to see J Len at 479 for 1 hour yesterday.. she said she will return in April.
    My oh my, she has such a sweet ass .. especially standing doggy... everything was on offer up to and including pussy slide and rimming.
    Well worth seeing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any news on Angela? Looks amazing
    Her photos look good to me too unfortunately I haven’t seen her back in roster….

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Okay, I finally relented and I went to see J Len at 479 for 1 hour yesterday.. she said she will return in April.
    My oh my, she has such a sweet ass .. especially standing doggy... everything was on offer up to and including pussy slide and rimming.
    Well worth seeing.
    Thanks for confirming she’ll be back hahaha

There’s a few girls all finishing up in the next day or 2 I wanna do a send off so this helps xD

How would you rate her face out of 10 and do you think she resemble photos?

Did you manager to unlock squirting?

If you enjoyed her flirting and gfe wait til
    U try Linon lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    *U should try Linon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

There’s a few girls all finishing up in the next day or 2 I wanna do a send off so this helps xD

U try Linon lol
    Face is 10.. photos are her... had her screaming but no squirting... probably just a gimmick like " Lesbian , 2 man available "... one of the few Jap girls I would see again

Senior Member(無間使者)

U try Linon lol
    Would you say Linon is the best gfe at ginza? Have recently tried Yoko and Aya, both been here for a year. As with the previous comment, Yoko is tall, has an amazing body, average to above average face, and awesome slow bbbj. Aya is pretty, on the shorter side, more curvy but not fat at all, cheerful and just full on dfk. Both are super friendly and service oriented

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, it's incredible how much people's taste in the looks department can vary.

This is even more so between punter ethnicities. Asian values of beauty are very different from Western, especially when it comes to "appraising" an Asian girl. For example, a Western dude with yellow fever might find Lucy Liu attractive, but most Asian bros wouldn't even give her a second look.

Lately the K-pop movement has normalised the situation a little bit, but my mind still works the same. When I read a bro saying "this girl is pretty", first thing I'll check is what's his race? If he's a Western dude, it is highly likely that his "beauty" is not going to be the same as my "beauty".
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Agree in both counts.

I used to think there was generally accepted beauty, broadly speaking, but on joining this forum realised otherwise.

And thereafter I noticed the ethnicity role and I think this latest experience is an example of that, although I don't know all punters ethnicity........ beauty is highly subjective.

Lucy Liu? I'm a westerner and don't find her overly attractive ... attractive, but not in a head turning way.

Nara Kwon on the other hand ..... she can have whatever she wants and more !!!!!
    100% agree that looks are subjective esp when you have some that have greater preference for cutesy GND and cute kawaii VS the beauty glamour u seen sprawling around shibuya and shinjuku night club and those with the hostess vibes...

bahahaha re Lucy Lui 100% agree what you mean

but when a punter says lulu chu is cute and this girl looks like her or Elle Lee is hot and slutty then suffice to say that girl cant be half bad...

where it strikes and annoys me is when their is a massive massive gap not even in the ball park like rating J Len a 4/5 and that her photos are heavily photo shopped and looks nothing like her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Face is 10.. photos are her... had her screaming but no squirting... probably just a gimmick like " Lesbian , 2 man available "... one of the few Jap girls I would see again
    hahaha respect your view and scores as looks are subjective and ppl have their own preferneces

for me i think i gave her 7-8/10 and when i opened the door i could see the resembelance to her photos but dont think shes anything like 4 or 5/10 and heavily photo shopped.

hahaha did she get any new tatts bro? when i saw her 2nd time round she got a new one during the day off when Ginza closed for CNY and i was like omg ur crazy hahaha and she was like yea i was bored .... u like it? hahaha shhhh

shes great vibes for GFE lovers i also couldnt get her to squirt but then again i'm not massively into foreplay and i am selfish id rather get pleased then be the one to please when i'm at shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Would you say Linon is the best gfe at ginza? Have recently tried Yoko and Aya, both been here for a year. As with the previous comment, Yoko is tall, has an amazing body, average to above average face, and awesome slow bbbj. Aya is pretty, on the shorter side, more curvy but not fat at all, cheerful and just full on dfk. Both are super friendly and service oriented

like best ever or recently?

i need to think hard if best ever.... best ever probly crown goes to my Asahi hahaha

what i liked about Len, Linon, Asahi and even Sayu vs Asumi, Ageha Aina (hahahahha AAA).... is the first 3 girls are 200% GFE from the get go

you know big warm hug as you enter, offer to help undress you, lots of eye contact and flirty eyes and winks during the shower and eye contact during the sex and spooning and warm hugs through out

top GFE (from memory of late) - Len, Linon, Asahi

Good GFE with potential to get better with repeats but at times felt abit foam
    J Momo J Nanaka J Hinano

Average GFE Asumi, Ageha Aina but with potential to get better with repeats

Aya i heard bit older mid twenties? (25-27) but what she lacks in youth top top service
    review here
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Nice-Surprise

Yoko not on my radar. whilst her body might be good and my type i dont think her face is for my/up to my standard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for such a goldmine of a response. I will be on the lookout for these girls. Failed to book Linon, but will definitely book her when she comes back.

Yup, Aya is super service oriented, and so cheerful. Will do a repeat soon.

Agree, Yoko's face is not everyone's cup of tea, but not ugly at all

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Thanks for such a goldmine of a response. I will be on the lookout for these girls. Failed to book Linon, but will definitely book her when she comes back.

Yup, Aya is super service oriented, and so cheerful. Will do a repeat soon.

Agree, Yoko's face is not everyone's cup of tea, but not ugly at all
    Sorry I sometimes get confused over chat with the tones… was the above meant to be sarcasm?
    Linon told me and few others she’d be back same for Len

But there’s defs no shortage of supplies for J girls unless you are loaded and have heaps of time and energy I don’t think one can go through the entire list of all J girls across both shops….

Even the legend rooter himself cos each time these fifo J girls leave Ginza already got new ones lined up ready to go….bloody production of talent straight from Japan maybe rename Ginza to Toyota Sushi or Tokyo express hahaha

Another friend recommended me Aya too but she doesn’t tick all my preferences so she’s in maybe if there’s no one to see

I have to be strict on who to see otherwise I’ll be broke I know another J girl at Ginza who’s an ace who I I’ve been holding to see too…

Plus there another top girl at empire who’s like an Asahi replica… just too many not enough cash �� if only I won the lotto hahaha

Yoko not bad and probs decent value for money at that price but I just have high standards lol having gone for quite a while and see so many I need to see a top quality one otherwise I struggle to get excited hahaha face is a big thing for me which I rate ahead of body boobs or pussy slit lol …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry I sometimes get confused over chat with the tones… was the above meant to be sarcasm?

But there’s defs no shortage of supplies for J girls unless you are loaded and have heaps of time and energy I don’t think one can go through the entire list of all J girls across both shops….

Even the legend rooter himself cos each time these fifo J girls leave Ginza already got new ones lined up ready to go….bloody production of talent straight from Japan maybe rename Ginza to Toyota Sushi or Tokyo express hahaha

Another friend recommended me Aya too but she doesn’t tick all my preferences so she’s in maybe if there’s no one to see

I have to be strict on who to see otherwise I’ll be broke I know another J girl at Ginza who’s an ace who I I’ve been holding to see too…

Plus there another top girl at empire who’s like an Asahi replica… just too many not enough cash �� if only I won the lotto hahaha

Yoko not bad and probs decent value for money at that price but I just have high standards lol having gone for quite a while and see so many I need to see a top quality one otherwise I struggle to get excited hahaha face is a big thing for me which I rate ahead of body boobs or pussy slit lol …
    Out of interest JackJ, have you seen J Mayu?

If so, how would you rate her face and perhaps compare to Yoko?

Looks like new KR talent has finally come in, hope Ginza can maintain standard

Senior Member(無間使者)

No sarcasm at all, didn't mean to offend. Just wanted to commend you for such a detail-filled response. Yeah, really hard to distinguish tones in written chat.
    The good thing with all the influx of J Girls is that they are able to tick the different preferences of various customers, Ginza might need to open their 3rd shop again if it gets super busy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Out of interest JackJ, have you seen J Mayu?

If so, how would you rate her face and perhaps compare to Yoko?
    I’ve seen mayu at a lineup but at Mirage not Ginza I’d say 6.5-7 borderline 7 but I may rate her higher cos of her nimble and petite figure and her cute looks others not into cutesy girls and pocket rockets may not rate as highly

I don’t think I seen Yoko might had a glance or bumped into her at empire but defs haven’t booked her before

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Looks like new KR talent has finally come in, hope Ginza can maintain standard
    Hahahaha we are definitely too spoilt the 21yo k girl looks stunning plus K sia returned too omg decisions…

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast