Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Would you say Linon is the best gfe at ginza? Have recently tried Yoko and Aya, both been here for a year. As with the previous comment, Yoko is tall, has an amazing body, average to above average face, and awesome slow bbbj. Aya is pretty, on the shorter side, more curvy but not fat at all, cheerful and just full on dfk. Both are super friendly and service oriented

like best ever or recently?

i need to think hard if best ever.... best ever probly crown goes to my Asahi hahaha

what i liked about Len, Linon, Asahi and even Sayu vs Asumi, Ageha Aina (hahahahha AAA).... is the first 3 girls are 200% GFE from the get go

you know big warm hug as you enter, offer to help undress you, lots of eye contact and flirty eyes and winks during the shower and eye contact during the sex and spooning and warm hugs through out

top GFE (from memory of late) - Len, Linon, Asahi

Good GFE with potential to get better with repeats but at times felt abit foam
    J Momo J Nanaka J Hinano

Average GFE Asumi, Ageha Aina but with potential to get better with repeats

Aya i heard bit older mid twenties? (25-27) but what she lacks in youth top top service
    review here
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Nice-Surprise

Yoko not on my radar. whilst her body might be good and my type i dont think her face is for my/up to my standard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for such a goldmine of a response. I will be on the lookout for these girls. Failed to book Linon, but will definitely book her when she comes back.

Yup, Aya is super service oriented, and so cheerful. Will do a repeat soon.

Agree, Yoko's face is not everyone's cup of tea, but not ugly at all

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for such a goldmine of a response. I will be on the lookout for these girls. Failed to book Linon, but will definitely book her when she comes back.

Yup, Aya is super service oriented, and so cheerful. Will do a repeat soon.

Agree, Yoko's face is not everyone's cup of tea, but not ugly at all
    Sorry I sometimes get confused over chat with the tones… was the above meant to be sarcasm?
    Linon told me and few others she’d be back same for Len

But there’s defs no shortage of supplies for J girls unless you are loaded and have heaps of time and energy I don’t think one can go through the entire list of all J girls across both shops….

Even the legend rooter himself cos each time these fifo J girls leave Ginza already got new ones lined up ready to go….bloody production of talent straight from Japan maybe rename Ginza to Toyota Sushi or Tokyo express hahaha

Another friend recommended me Aya too but she doesn’t tick all my preferences so she’s in maybe if there’s no one to see

I have to be strict on who to see otherwise I’ll be broke I know another J girl at Ginza who’s an ace who I I’ve been holding to see too…

Plus there another top girl at empire who’s like an Asahi replica… just too many not enough cash �� if only I won the lotto hahaha

Yoko not bad and probs decent value for money at that price but I just have high standards lol having gone for quite a while and see so many I need to see a top quality one otherwise I struggle to get excited hahaha face is a big thing for me which I rate ahead of body boobs or pussy slit lol …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Sorry I sometimes get confused over chat with the tones… was the above meant to be sarcasm?

But there’s defs no shortage of supplies for J girls unless you are loaded and have heaps of time and energy I don’t think one can go through the entire list of all J girls across both shops….

Even the legend rooter himself cos each time these fifo J girls leave Ginza already got new ones lined up ready to go….bloody production of talent straight from Japan maybe rename Ginza to Toyota Sushi or Tokyo express hahaha

Another friend recommended me Aya too but she doesn’t tick all my preferences so she’s in maybe if there’s no one to see

I have to be strict on who to see otherwise I’ll be broke I know another J girl at Ginza who’s an ace who I I’ve been holding to see too…

Plus there another top girl at empire who’s like an Asahi replica… just too many not enough cash �� if only I won the lotto hahaha

Yoko not bad and probs decent value for money at that price but I just have high standards lol having gone for quite a while and see so many I need to see a top quality one otherwise I struggle to get excited hahaha face is a big thing for me which I rate ahead of body boobs or pussy slit lol …
    Out of interest JackJ, have you seen J Mayu?

If so, how would you rate her face and perhaps compare to Yoko?

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Looks like new KR talent has finally come in, hope Ginza can maintain standard
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)

No sarcasm at all, didn't mean to offend. Just wanted to commend you for such a detail-filled response. Yeah, really hard to distinguish tones in written chat.
    The good thing with all the influx of J Girls is that they are able to tick the different preferences of various customers, Ginza might need to open their 3rd shop again if it gets super busy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Out of interest JackJ, have you seen J Mayu?

If so, how would you rate her face and perhaps compare to Yoko?
    I’ve seen mayu at a lineup but at Mirage not Ginza I’d say 6.5-7 borderline 7 but I may rate her higher cos of her nimble and petite figure and her cute looks others not into cutesy girls and pocket rockets may not rate as highly

I don’t think I seen Yoko might had a glance or bumped into her at empire but defs haven’t booked her before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Looks like new KR talent has finally come in, hope Ginza can maintain standard
    Hahahaha we are definitely too spoilt the 21yo k girl looks stunning plus K sia returned too omg decisions…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No sarcasm at all, didn't mean to offend. Just wanted to commend you for such a detail-filled response. Yeah, really hard to distinguish tones in written chat.
    The good thing with all the influx of J Girls is that they are able to tick the different preferences of various customers, Ginza might need to open their 3rd shop again if it gets super busy.
    All g man hahaha like I said sometimes easy to misinterpret tone on text

I try to share intel as much as I can in the hope others also share intel or even just comment on my review to share the experience and help the girls out (if they also had a good time) that’s how we can make experience better for all rather than punters seeing reviews from same ppl over and over again…like if you saw the same girl and benefit from someone’s review takes like 1 minute to log on and say thanks I had similar experience girl was face x/10 body x/10 and service x/10 most likely you would of given reception this feedback anyway

Yeaaaa what sometimes irks me is when others comment to say the girl is completely photoshopped or girl is a 4/10 and then in return for my detailed review and I try go for a repeat the girl is booked out….case in point for Linon…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wouldn’t be surprised if 3rd already open and running…I was there to see Nanaka and felt like I was in Burwood or Chinatown on the left side of the waiting room I heard these v girls talking in Vietnamese as their door was left open most likely cos not yet had customers and then on the right side of waiting room I heard the j girls giggling and then a minute in I recognised the voice it was definitely Nanaka and then not after I hear reception calling out Nanaka ready call me and she responds with the cute Japanese “Haiii” hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Hahahaha we are definitely too spoilt the 21yo k girl looks stunning plus K sia returned too omg decisions…
    Excited for the new K girls. Anyone seen the new ones Jee Ho/Soo Yeon & can comment. Or any of the other current ones in line up. I have already seen Rebecca & Misha/Yuna who are both great btw

Im specifically into the ones with the traditional Korean beauty look (like Kim Hee Sun, Jun Ji Hyun Sulli , Taeyeon, Jessica Jung, Yuri etc).

Im not really into the fake plastic barbie looks with huge bolt ons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recently on Ginza roster they put "come back" after the girl's name, what does that mean?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Recently on Ginza roster they put "come back" after the girl's name, what does that mean?
    It means the girl was previously at Ginza and now she has come back.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Certainly doesn't literally mean come on back...
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ahahahha I know but one of the girls I've just seen her 2 weeks ago and it's not like she was on holiday before so I thought it means something else hence the question

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Excited for the new K girls. Anyone seen the new ones Jee Ho/Soo Yeon & can comment. Or any of the other current ones in line up. I have already seen Rebecca & Misha/Yuna who are both great btw

Im specifically into the ones with the traditional Korean beauty look (like Kim Hee Sun, Jun Ji Hyun Sulli , Taeyeon, Jessica Jung, Yuri etc).

Im not really into the fake plastic barbie looks with huge bolt ons.
    you missed out on the Taeyeon look alike from club last year who was trained by Jessie herself hahaha

yet to try the 2 new K Girls and hoping others try and report back.....

K Sia is nice and young but could have some work done based on photos

K Hanna i have tried and reviewed is an all natural super young and top notch pse style service and bbbj and super tight

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...morable-Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    now now lets play niceee...

ahahahha I know but one of the girls I've just seen her 2 weeks ago and it's not like she was on holiday before so I thought it means something else hence the question
    whos the girl if you dont mind sharing...?

i dont see it as meaning anything else other than she just came back....

but depending on the girl and circumstance could it mean she left and came back and u see her 2 weeks ago but shes still here and hence still has the just come back tag? maybe she just disappeared a few days due to period or took rest and was off roster and came back and hence just retained the "Just come back tag"

C Mix V Angela and C Mix Russuian Christan and even J Iwa are all good examples with the tag "New" it depends what you mean by new...

i know all 3 girls disappeared off roster for a bit and then returned so for me i technically dont see that as "new" but if u define it as only worked few days and now back again hence still considered "new" then yes it fits that definition

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there any review on JAV Rin Hasumi and French Celia?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    now now lets play niceee...

whos the girl if you dont mind sharing...?

i dont see it as meaning anything else other than she just came back....

but depending on the girl and circumstance could it mean she left and came back and u see her 2 weeks ago but shes still here and hence still has the just come back tag? maybe she just disappeared a few days due to period or took rest and was off roster and came back and hence just retained the "Just come back tag"

C Mix V Angela and C Mix Russuian Christan and even J Iwa are all good examples with the tag "New" it depends what you mean by new...

i know all 3 girls disappeared off roster for a bit and then returned so for me i technically dont see that as "new" but if u define it as only worked few days and now back again hence still considered "new" then yes it fits that definition
    it was K Sky, I noticed she's been on the roster regularly so why they put "come back"

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    you missed out on the Taeyeon look alike from club last year who was trained by Jessie herself hahaha

yet to try the 2 new K Girls and hoping others try and report back.....

K Sia is nice and young but could have some work done based on photos

K Hanna i have tried and reviewed is an all natural super young and top notch pse style service and bbbj and super tight

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...morable-Asian)
    Really, I didnt know there was a Taeyeon look a like last year. Which K girl was that.

Thanks for the intel about the 2 K girls Sia & Hanna. Havent seen them. I might give them a go and also K Jessie. But shes hardly on rosters. Hanna hard to see as well as she finishes 4pm.

Last K girl I saw was K Young. She was actually pretty good and good service. Mid-late 20's looking. All natural. Great DFK & BBBJ. She sat me down on bed, sat on my lap CG style and straight away DFK as soon as i can came in.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast