Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam53191 View Post
    Not sure if right thread since this is about customer service, but don't wanna start a new thread for this.

Does anyone ask for a lineup first at Ginza? I had no one in mind so decided to rock up and ask for the lineup to an unreceptive receptionist, went into the waiting room and after 10 mins in they came. But I could not spot one I like, so decided to leave and told the receptionist. That's when he turned sour, and as I went out the door he shouted at me "next time don't ask for a lineup, go home and wank". After that I went to 42G and laid my cash down there.

What am I obligated to pick one I don't like? 90% of the punts I go ahead with are picked from a lineup since website pics are unreliable.
    Is this at Club or Empire? Empire usually does a line-up but not Club.

Again it's your money your choice, you are paying for a service and you are entitled to walk away if none suit your taste

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    Is this at Club or Empire? Empire usually does a line-up but not Club.

Again it's your money your choice, you are paying for a service and you are entitled to walk away if none suit your taste
    Empire if that's the one on Elizabeth st. That's right, if I made a booking or something and cancel on the spot then yeah that's inconvenient, but it was a simple walk in and it does not justify that reaction. He doesn't like rejection then he should tell customers not doing lineup. Nothing on the girls there who work hard for their job, but the reception was rude, offensive and shouting, and that's his loss. There's a hundred shops in Syd and I ended up paying at another one that night.

Anyways just putting encounter this out there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam53191 View Post
    Empire if that's the one on Elizabeth st. That's right, if I made a booking or something and cancel on the spot then yeah that's inconvenient, but it was a simple walk in and it does not justify that reaction. He doesn't like rejection then he should tell customers not doing lineup. Nothing on the girls there who work hard for their job, but the reception was rude, offensive and shouting, and that's his loss. There's a hundred shops in Syd and I ended up paying at another one that night.

Anyways just putting encounter this out there.
    If you want line-up, don't go to Ginza Club.
    its as simple as that.

Besides, Ginza Clubs layout is not made for lineup. Half the girls are next door in their each room. Each time someone calls in for a line-up, they have to trudge their way from all the way from next door to the waiting room. That's quite a lot of walking for a rejection.

I know you are saying you don't care they should fix their layout. Well, they won't. So rather not go there at all if you need a line-up.

Go to Ginza Empire instead where all the girls are in 1 room just few steps from the waiting room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    If you want line-up, don't go to Ginza Club.
    its as simple as that.

Besides, Ginza Clubs layout is not made for lineup. Half the girls are next door in their each room. Each time someone calls in for a line-up, they have to trudge their way from all the way from next door to the waiting room. That's quite a lot of walking for a rejection.

I know you are saying you don't care they should fix their layout. Well, they won't. So rather not go there at all if you need a line-up.

Go to Ginza Empire instead where all the girls are in 1 room just few steps from the waiting room.
    He actually went to empire since that's the one on Elizabeth st

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    He actually went to empire since that's the one on Elizabeth st
    Oh ok.
    If that's the case, I have nothing.
    I have walked away before without choosing a girl at Ginza Empire.
    I guess the treatment might vary from the receptionist to receptionist.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I have walked away before without choosing a girl at Ginza Empire.
    I guess the treatment might vary from the receptionist to receptionist.
    From receptionist to receptionist and from customer to customer.

Don’t forget the saying: There are 3 sides of a story, the punter’s side, the shop’s side and the truth.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    From receptionist to receptionist and from customer to customer.

Don’t forget the saying: There are 3 sides of a story, the punter’s side, the shop’s side and the truth.
    Well said bro. Think about it this way. Even if you CAN get a lineup and walk away without choosing a girl, how many times do you think you can do that before you start to look like a dick, wasting everyone's time?

Not saying everyone who walks away is a dick. Just have to balance out what you perceive to be your right, with your relationship with the shop operators. Give and take, some common sense, that's it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well the receptionists (most ) there are just amateurs who are too bored doing their job (but they must like the pay). And maybe get hard everyday looking at the girls but can't touch them.
    Wilson the boss is different.

Yes I get it some customers will just come to browse but they should not punish the next customers. It's part of any job. You will get good and bad customers. Be profesional.
    Like when I ask for line up they will say how long you want to stay. I mean wtf? One day they will ask for $ first maybe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey boys

Has anyone seen J Miyabi at Club or J Shoko at Empire?

Thank you!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with iPhone. The receptionists at Ginza Empire are bored, arrogant little boys with no concept of customer service. After making a booking and waiting more than an hour for the lady to be ready I was just given bs and no apology. I won’t go there anymore even if the lady looks gorgeous. Ginza at 310 I find ok but you have to take a risk on the lady looking like the photo. I mostly go to N5M and 42G now. Service great, photos reliable. Boycott 479 Ginza Empire till they respect customers- we’re paying their wages!

Hey xl87,

I just posted an AR for Shoko 🎌

Quote Originally Posted by xl87 View Post
    Hey boys

Has anyone seen J Miyabi at Club or J Shoko at Empire?

Thank you!
    Hey xl87,

I just posted a AR for J Shoko 🎌

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by noubroz View Post
    Hey xl87,

I just posted a AR for J Shoko 🎌
    Saw the review. Thanks mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen french lea?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with iphone and LittleLover58. I have similar experience with 479 reception. Arrogant and cocky with zero customer service. Plus most of jap girls at there are bait n switch. Paying 300 feels like utter waste. 310 is better though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it me or is has the ginza club website been broken for a while now? It's like a word doc with all the styling missing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Test

Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    Is it me or is has the ginza club website been broken for a while now? It's like a word doc with all the styling missing.
    Looks good to me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Take the ‘s’ out of the https in the web address.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Take the ‘s’ out of the https in the web address.
    works perfect now. Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The website looks fine. Maybe try a different browsers or clear your cookies?

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast