Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Kay is a solid punt, she might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I’ve always enjoyed my time with her.
    I wholeheartedly agree , a solid punt and she drained me completely .. great workout , some good convo and the right attitude..
    I would take nothing more ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just seen Ari again... for about the fifteenth time..lol.. definitely my go to girl at the moment.. between Jessie, Ari and Misha (and quite a few others!!), all my K fantasies have come true !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Rooter works in the marketing department, not hr, bro.
    lol

you crack me up man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Today is the 4th time I have seen K Misha.. all the K girls are really excellent value ! My current strike rate:
    Jessie - 4 times
    Misha - 4 times
    Ari - 16 times
    Rebecca - 8 times, is she coming back?
    Julia - once
    Miki - 2 times

Usually at least one of the girls are on roster... so I just stick with the best now... maybe I will try a new girl but I am just afraid of wasting my hard earned $$$$ !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate love the reviews! I’ve been tossing up whether or not I should visit Ginza. Are you getting your money worth every time?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ops001 View Post
    Hey mate love the reviews! I’ve been tossing up whether or not I should visit Ginza. Are you getting your money worth every time?
    Mate.. pick one of the K girls and you won't be disappointed!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last night I relented my standard and went to see Jav Momo at 479..... she's a tiny girl and made me feel like a dirty old fucking pedo... Momo is a real sweetheart and at 37 kg, I have no idea how she fits any size cock inside!!
    I can't be arsed going into any real blow by blow desciptions, but her bbbj is good but a bit on the soft side for my taste .. she has a hairy pussy, which was a surprise for a young JAV girl... she was completely GFE for me but I never felt really comfortable as she looks like she's about 15 years old... I actually cut my session short such was my discomfort.. she's so tiny that doggy was amazing as I wrapped my hands around her tiny waist... my thumbs and fingers actually touched as I held her waist whilst pumping the fuck in doggy.. she used her cutesy voice to her advantage and played up her tiny super young appearance...

WIR? Probably not... or maybe I will....Momo was amazing and at 37 kg, could take a real pounding! BUT, I want someone who doesn't look like my granddaughter!!! I need to go and have another shower now.. I feel so fucking dirty...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Today is the 4th time I have seen K Misha.. all the K girls are really excellent value ! My current strike rate:
    Jessie - 4 times
    Misha - 4 times
    Ari - 16 times
    Rebecca - 8 times, is she coming back?
    Julia - once
    Miki - 2 times

Usually at least one of the girls are on roster... so I just stick with the best now... maybe I will try a new girl but I am just afraid of wasting my hard earned $$$$ !
    Your success rate seems to favouring you. Esp with Ari. 😅 do you make bookings? If not what time do you usually go? I always seems to miss the K girls, only saw jessie and julia once.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    Your success rate seems to favouring you. Esp with Ari. 😅 do you make bookings? If not what time do you usually go? I always seems to miss the K girls, only saw jessie and julia once.
    Always make a booking!
    Ari is usually available when I ask but Jessie and Miki are always fully booked and the only way to see these popular girls is if someone has cancelled and you are lucky enough to call at the right time. Usually they are fully booked as soon as the roster is released... fucked up, yes, but that's the way the cock swings 🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am planning my next punt, keen on K Jennifer but haven't seen on AR on her. Can anyone provide any insights? Big thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Last night I relented my standard and went to see Jav Momo at 479..... she's a tiny girl and made me feel like a dirty old fucking pedo... Momo is a real sweetheart and at 37 kg, I have no idea how she fits any size cock inside!!
    I can't be arsed going into any real blow by blow desciptions, but her bbbj is good but a bit on the soft side for my taste .. she has a hairy pussy, which was a surprise for a young JAV girl... she was completely GFE for me but I never felt really comfortable as she looks like she's about 15 years old... I actually cut my session short such was my discomfort.. she's so tiny that doggy was amazing as I wrapped my hands around her tiny waist... my thumbs and fingers actually touched as I held her waist whilst pumping the fuck in doggy.. she used her cutesy voice to her advantage and played up her tiny super young appearance...

WIR? Probably not... or maybe I will....Momo was amazing and at 37 kg, could take a real pounding! BUT, I want someone who doesn't look like my granddaughter!!! I need to go and have another shower now.. I feel so fucking dirty...
    She's got really big tits doesn't she?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    She's got really big tits doesn't she?
    actually that was a different Momo https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2676

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys, has anyone tried the 2 new French girls in roster last night? Chloe & Madeline I believe their names were

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    actually that was a different Momo https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2676
    Yes, I saw JAV Momo Minato.. tiny girl at 37kg with A/B cup size.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Hey guys, has anyone tried the 2 new French girls in roster last night? Chloe & Madeline I believe their names were
    I was just about the ask the same question...

I'm hoping it is Madeline/Julia and Chloe/Justine from MAC/244 back from France....

The description of madeline seems similar - not tall, super nice ass

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post

I'm hoping it is Madeline/Julia and Chloe/Justine from MAC/244 back from France....

They're one and the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very informative thread. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    They're one and the same.

Care to share how were they?

Looks and service, etc…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back from France?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hi mate, looks like someone in the thread confirmed they are the same but they seem to used to be MLs. My question is: are these two good as WLs? Any info is much appreciated.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast