Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any feedback on this weekend Jap line-up like Asakura, yume, sana, hiro, kirara?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Okay, I am having just a shit time with the current crop of J girls... today it was J Nami... this certainly wasn't the same girl that bro rooter raved about in his glowing review.... it should have rang my alarm bells when even reception warn me that the current crop of new J girls was "too young and inexperienced".
    I reckon bro rooter is extremely lucky to fuck them all on their first day before they realise what a fucked up business they're just gotten into.
    Now ... Nami ... couldn't kiss... positioned herself that DATY was impossible... BBBJ was pretty good.. kept her legs together as I fucked her in mish to stop any meaningful penetration.
    PROS... very pretty with a stunning body.. BBBJ was pretty good
    CONS... as described.
    WIR? Fuck no... she's only here for another week before she returns to Japan and I won't plan on seeing another new J girl unless she actually plans to be here longer than 2 or 3 weeks.. I will stick to the popular K girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Okay, I am having just a shit time with the current crop of J girls... today it was J Nami... this certainly wasn't the same girl that bro rooter raved about in his glowing review.... it should have rang my alarm bells when even reception warn me that the current crop of new J girls was "too young and inexperienced".
    I reckon bro rooter is extremely lucky to fuck them all on their first day before they realise what a fucked up business they're just gotten into.
    Now ... Nami ... couldn't kiss... positioned herself that DATY was impossible... BBBJ was pretty good.. kept her legs together as I fucked her in mish to stop any meaningful penetration.
    CONS... as described.
    WIR? Fuck no... she's only here for another week before she returns to Japan and I won't plan on seeing another new J girl unless she actually plans to be here longer than 2 or 3 weeks.. I will stick to the popular K girls
    Sucks to know that you had such a shitty experience.
    Any brothers tried Hayami?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This J Nami is very similar to the J Ayumi from GE not long ago. In terms of looks and service. I kind of think they are sisters.
    The upside is that Nami has much better body and prettier. Downside is that she can't kiss.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    This J Nami is very similar to the J Ayumi from GE not long ago. In terms of looks and service. I kind of think they are sisters.
    The upside is that Nami has much better body and prettier. Downside is that she can't kiss.
    It's a shame that her description on their site states DFK, DATY ... when she doesn't want either..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CONS... as described.
    I just don’t believe someone who basically wrote positive reviews all the time. Each tot their own, I won’t be seeing the girls rooter wrote.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, Nami's services were not as described in Rooter's original review. I wonder if the girls are tipped off that he will write one, so bring their A+ game and tolerate more than they would routinely.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    bro roter is the eternal optimist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol, rooter from marketing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CONS... as described.
    I also saw Nami. Bit of time wasting with shower, wet towel hanging etc, no kissing, closed legs in daty but I took it really slow and she opened up once I got 2 fingers in her. Rode me pretty hard to orgasm and was accomodating after that and super loud throughout but ultimately still felt like she didn't really want to be there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Lol, rooter from marketing
    rooty from marketing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This rooter guy must be super rich and full of energy, I can't imagine nothing less than Ginza's Gigachad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    Imagine going to Maccas and you see the Big Mac poster, a delicious double patty burger with all tasty things hanging out and so you request that at the counter. However what you get is a flat pancake looking thing that apparently is a burger that is nothing like the poster. So you go back to the counter and complain and the staff says, well you will have to speak to the marketing department about their poster, we just make the burgers. So you demand to speak to the head of marketing and the staff yells to the back office "Rooter, someone wants to see you!"
    Haha... this is the only thing that got me to smile in this shit sordid affair... just a fucked up session... even bro willisno would have a laugh at my pain about now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    This rooter guy must be super rich and full of energy, I can't imagine nothing less than Ginza's Gigachad.
    He’s full of something alright… wouldn’t call it ‘energy’ though. Well, maybe for the garden.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From what I've been told, a session with rooter is like part of the interview so he would definitely get better service. apparently he would recommend what call they should be in too when they had different classes.
    I've found him to be mostly reliable overall over the years and I think if he girl is crqp he just doesn't do a review but these short stay long hours overworked girls are a bit different. I guess if they're promised 2 weeks work if they come out to Australia they can't really fire them and the standard drops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    I never bother with these short stay J girls. They know that they will make a shitload of money in a short amount of time. What incentive do they have to give every customer that walks through the door amazing mind blowing service when she's gonna leave soon anyway. By the time you realise its a shit punt its too late. Your money is down the drain. Think Ginza give a shit? Hell no. The next customer is already sitting in the waiting room with the other weirdos, awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact with the other dudes praying that the guy on the intercom calls the name of his girl.
    There will always be another sucker hoping hes gonna be the lucky one. The winners in all of this is the WL and Ginza. The money just keeps rolling in.

Don't be lured in by Rooter's overhyped reports. They all read the same. Hes probably got a template already set up that all he has to do is just switch the name of the girl, change some stats around like height and looks and what not. Cant forget Round 2, Caps lock everything, im in love blah blah blah.
    if theres no rooter report within 4-5 hours of a new J girl's first shift then she's probably crap and even the legend Rooter himself can't say anything nice about her. Can't possibly give a negative report otherwise hell lose his priority booking priveleges.

Completely agree! I’m so sick of his overhyped posts. Same format every time lol. Now I see why he praises Ginza every single time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You guys are just jealous of Rooter. He’s obviously has the ability to turn every girl into a raving nymphomaniac just on sight but because of the way the stars align, it only can happen at Ginza or Ginza Empire. That’s obviously the reason why he’s never ever had a bad punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad someone said it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Intermittent caps lock disorder is a genuine disease all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    You guys are just jealous of Rooter. He’s obviously has the ability to turn every girl into a raving nymphomaniac just on sight but because of the way the stars align, it only can happen at Ginza or Ginza Empire. That’s obviously the reason why he’s never ever had a bad punt.
    I see what you did there.

But yes amazing skill. Unbeatable ability!

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast