Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    yet to try the 2 new K Girls and hoping others try and report back.....
    Hi bro
    I saw the 2 new K girls yesterday.
    K Jee ho
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...d-to-your-list

K Soo Yeon
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nd-PSE-SERVICE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    it was K Sky, I noticed she's been on the roster regularly so why they put "come back"
    ahahahaha Sky... not sure bro shes an interesting one like a free bird i dont know if holiday or not but she often works for a few days in short stint and then disappears off and then comes back again so maybe thats why?

i think they just put girls come back to dinstiguish old, brand new and returning girls who may have just taken a break from the work but not neccessarily back from Holiday

K Sia for example i know came back from holiday and J Sora came back but i dont think she went on a holiday...just does short brief shifts - i wouldnt dwell on it too much

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Really, I didnt know there was a Taeyeon look a like last year. Which K girl was that.

Thanks for the intel about the 2 K girls Sia & Hanna. Havent seen them. I might give them a go and also K Jessie. But shes hardly on rosters. Hanna hard to see as well as she finishes 4pm.

Last K girl I saw was K Young. She was actually pretty good and good service. Mid-late 20's looking. All natural. Great DFK & BBBJ. She sat me down on bed, sat on my lap CG style and straight away DFK as soon as i can came in.
    hahhahaah FK FK FK - this is why i starting doing reviews more regularly this is the 2nd girl i missed writing a review (1st was nanaka)

K Nayaeon was her name even her name similar to Taeyoen

i kid you not i wanted to ask her if she went to the same surgeon as the K Pop star....staring into her eyes during cowgirl and mish was emough to get u over the line or get u hard again plus she was trained by the infamous Jessie...

she even had that move where she lays down a towel and kneels down and well.... you know what happens next if u seen Jessie iykyk

i think the only con was i saw her price go up and up to $330/350 and i saw her quite a few times to the point her naked infront of me no longer got me hard LOL

i think her con was droopy/saggy boobs?

heres ones of the reviews on her which blew up....

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...11623-K-Nayeon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Agh the Legendary Rooter.... -- cheers bro damn u saw them both on the same day?? Back to back?
    man i wish i had that much energy... did u seem them both to make up for the energy you had been saving for the JAV Star that temporarily appeared then was taken off?

You've been around - do you know for a fact or could you tell from their service they were trained by Jessie? And were they both in the 278 building?

feel free to PM if u want

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by damon View Post
    Is there any review on JAV Rin Hasumi and French Celia?
    There are reviews for them last year so you can search the forum. Jav Rin was also known as J Nozomi previously.

Personally I have a review on Jav Rin and quick summary is YMMV, her service was alright for me during the session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    hahhahaah FK FK FK - this is why i starting doing reviews more regularly this is the 2nd girl i missed writing a review (1st was nanaka)

K Nayaeon was her name even her name similar to Taeyoen

i kid you not i wanted to ask her if she went to the same surgeon as the K Pop star....staring into her eyes during cowgirl and mish was emough to get u over the line or get u hard again plus she was trained by the infamous Jessie...

she even had that move where she lays down a towel and kneels down and well.... you know what happens next if u seen Jessie iykyk

i think the only con was i saw her price go up and up to $330/350 and i saw her quite a few times to the point her naked infront of me no longer got me hard LOL

i think her con was droopy/saggy boobs?

heres ones of the reviews on her which blew up....

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...11623-K-Nayeon
    K Nayeon was K Jenny from way before covid. From memory, she started at Ginza around 2017?

The new K Soo Yeon actually reminds me of K Nayeon/Jenny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm thinking about giving VxC Kate a visit.

For anyone who have seen here, are the photos accurate? Can't help but think the one with her in a black dress and standing in front an open door appears to be real.
    Also, is her English good or at the very least reasonable? Ginza having just English in her profile seems quite odd.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you know where is J Yuha?
    Shes the best for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alright saw the new girl J Yuto tonight and another GFE vibes experience.

Now she looks alot better in the photos compared to real life, I would rate her looks 5/10. She has crooked teeth. Photos are touched up alot...
    Her body I would rate 5/10. No tattoos. I like slim, petite and toned bodies. Her skin is not silky smooth.

Something new, door was wide open when she greeted me with a big smile. Nice friendly attitude and she came in for a kiss. Love it when they kiss you at first sight BUT now this was the part where I was put off. Her breath stank, I was so sad and put off because I love kissing but the stank smell was bad, when I put my face near hers. I think she is also a mouth breather which really did not help...when we kissed I made sure my lips was sealed and held my breath...sorry I couldn't not tolerate it.

Now don't get me wrong her service is good, I would rate it 8/10. Nice shower BBBJ and her BBBJ was nice, alot of DT action with tongue. She also does rimming but I requested no rimming cuz I ain't into that. When they wash your asshole intensely you know they will do rimming hehehe...

I like her CG, she does asian CG, pounding up and down with loud skin slapping noise as she pumped on my dick. Moved on to mish and then mutual masturbation where I Blasted a load into her mouth.

Her English is not good, not able to have a decent convo but she made that clear in the beginning and idc about that cuz I'm here to fuck not talk.

I told the receptionist her breath stinks but he did not understand lmao..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried S Lara today because the girl I booked happened to have her period and S Lara is supposedly one of the highly rated when it comes to looks and I’m a sucker for looks although sometimes the girl may not be the most good looking but great chemistry and great sex work better. Well, when it comes to looks, Lara wasn’t as beautiful as my expectations but she does give a flight attendant vibe especially from SQ, I read from other reviews that she only gives DFK if you are regular but she did to me, and her cat bath was amazing. After catbath and excellent blow job, she asked if I wanted 69 which I happily obliged and once she’s turned on and all hot, she got on top and damn she is good. I will definitely return for this one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried S Lara today because the girl I booked happened to have her period and S Lara is supposedly one of the highly rated when it comes to looks and I’m a sucker for looks although sometimes the girl may not be the most good looking but great chemistry and great sex work better. Well, when it comes to looks, Lara wasn’t as beautiful as my expectations but she does give a flight attendant vibe especially from SQ, I read from other reviews that she only gives DFK if you are regular but she did to me, and her cat bath was amazing. After catbath and excellent blow job, she asked if I wanted 69 which I happily obliged and once she’s turned on and all hot, she got on top and damn she is good. I will definitely return for this one
    does S lara look like her photos?
    Does she have hair down there?
    How is her body / 10?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scummonk View Post
    I think the look is ABG, she has been in Australia for 3 years.
    In regards to the session, enjoyed her company with DFK, BBJ, 69, Daty had sex in different positions.
    Great to talk to, is studying beauty not sure where to next.
    Would recommend, tried her as Sia the Korean Girl decided to cancel work for the day.
    Kate is something different and refreshing to be honest

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Curious as to whether Kate does cim? .... although not a deal breaker for me?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been there a year ago. The place is a bit rundown, but the experience was good. Saw Cinnamon at the time. Fun girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Curious as to whether Kate does cim? .... although not a deal breaker for me?
    I think Kate will do it if asked, the standard Q and A after booking asks if provided CIM (advised asked, but said no)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scummonk View Post
    I think Kate will do it if asked, the standard Q and A after booking asks if provided CIM (advised asked, but said no)

Thanks for the clarification.
    Sounds like it is a possibility...

It's not a necessity for me but it's an option if things go pear shaped and you want to avoid a $300+ HJ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwepoitim View Post
    does S lara look like her photos?
    Does she have hair down there?
    How is her body / 10?
    In my opinion she doesn't look like her photo at all, she is beautiful but not the way I expected it, she just have that Singapore airline air stewardess vibe, her body is pretty good about 7.5/10, if she work out she will look even better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomania View Post
    Do you know where is J Yuha?
    Shes the best for me
    hello any intel for J Yuha?
    any scores or comments on face and body compare with her profile?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In my opinion she doesn't look like her photo at all, she is beautiful but not the way I expected it, she just have that Singapore airline air stewardess vibe, her body is pretty good about 7.5/10, if she work out she will look even better
    I ran into Lara at Ginza back gate some time back and found her really attractive.
    She is Asian Only but perhaps I can explore with reception as to whether she is hard and fast on that restriction or whether she may swing over occasionally ..😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have settled into a routine and have been seeing Rebecca at least fortnightly (and usually weekly).
    I'm getting too old for pot luck punts and she always gives 100%.
    My backups are all the other k girls.
    I really don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I have settled into a routine and have been seeing Rebecca at least fortnightly (and usually weekly).
    I'm getting too old for pot luck punts and she always gives 100%.
    My backups are all the other k girls.
    I really don't think you can go wrong with any of them.
    Yes, tend to agree MrF, particularly the bit about old and pot luck!

That's a lot of Rebecca ... do you mix it up with her or is the usual routine simply enough?

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast