Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    You don't think there's anything wrong with them describing one of their girls as being a "bit slow type"?
    I think when I initially read that I didn't interpret it as slow intellectually but rather that they were shy / slow to warm or starting the session. Like don't expect a super warm wide smile and straight DFK from the get go like some other service oriented girls or that she still figuring out routine because she's labelled as inexperienced

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    I think when I initially read that I didn't interpret it as slow intellectually but rather that they were shy / slow to warm or starting the session. Like don't expect a super warm wide smile and straight DFK from the get go like some other service oriented girls or that she still figuring out routine because she's labelled as inexperienced
    Pretty sure that's translation error right? Surely they meant she s a slow warmer.. or has any bro tried her and confirmed she's intellectually challenged?...I mean sex with her would (could) be seem as rape then...If she's not fully capable of comprehending what the fuck s going on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yeah, some descriptions aren't that complementary and seemingly a bit unsubtle, but in their defence, I assume they are trying to be upfront and avoid surprises!
    ohhh yea 100% i agree and commend reception team for being upfront

i'm just saying that comment caught my attention as opposed to "bit slow type" - which i dont see as being an issue?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Both Ginza is ok,thank you jack-jack.
    All G (meet word count...)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    You don't think there's anything wrong with them describing one of their girls as being a "bit slow type"?
    no please enlighten me... personally i dont mind as i prefer more the GFE type over PSE type so slow to warm up and needs a bit of foreplay from the guy or the guy to take initiate is fine by me

if anything i would book 45mins with them instead of 30mins... i have seen few girls from empire that have had caveats like slow type or inexperienced/not much experience but still had amazing times with them and both instances regret going half an hr but ended up repeating them and going for longer

i guess a bit slow type can be interpreted as either shes a time waster or what i mentioned above shes a bit shy/aloof and takes time to warm up

if you dont want to take the plunge or second guess maybe confirm with reception your queries/concerns? they are usually very friendly and frank

i mean it does no one any good if they hide the truth cos when they ask for feedback and ratings for the girl you're gonna call them out anyway right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Agree with you totally.
    It's poor taste, demeaning and unnecessary.

When I first commented above I hadn't looked far enough back along the thread and only picked up the belly fat reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Pretty sure that's translation error right? Surely they meant she s a slow warmer.. or has any bro tried her and confirmed she's intellectually challenged?...I mean sex with her would (could) be seem as rape then...If she's not fully capable of comprehending what the fuck s going on
    lmao i get it now (laughing at myself) ... Yea i agree with hereforgoodtime and acf... i dont think its meant to say shes "slow" that would be low hanging fruit and very demeaning i reckon its shy/slow to warm up

thats morally wrong and ginza are setting themselves up for a lawsuit lol.... i dont think the shop would do that case in point Ginza Club used to have a girl called Storm if you know her or seen her you would know Ginza were very upfront in the profile description.

best not to make assumptions about a girl on open forum either go see her and report back or maybe check with reception what the go is before booking if you were keen to see her.....
    Last edited by Jack-Jack; 09-04-2024 at 09:26 AM. Reason: spelling error/wrong girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    lmao i get it now (laughing at myself) ... Yea i agree with hereforgoodtime and acf... i dont think its meant to say shes "slow" that would be low hanging fruit and very demeaning i reckon its shy/slow to warm up

thats morally wrong and ginza are setting themselves up for a lawsuit lol.... i dont think the shop would do that case in point Ginza Club used to have a girl called sky if you know her or seen her you would know Ginza were very upfront in the profile description.

best not to make assumptions about a girl on open forum either go see her and report back or maybe check with reception what the go is before booking if you were keen to see her.....
    lolol.... bro's... you're reading far too much into a comment written by someone with English as their second language!!!!
    I interpret it the similar to Jack:
    Someone just slow to get warmed up... in other words, a bit of an ice queen at the start but if you are the type that can "warm them up" then you will reap the benefits!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking for a new K gem! I have been on a punting hiatus due to poor health but I’m back and would love tips on NEW K girls. Preferably without OTT facial surgery. Thank you in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Who's young at Ginza that's good? 20s-mid 20s
    I asked for shop recommendation as I haven't been in a while, good service but older.

Thank you brothers
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334