Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dud punter - my problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dud punter - my problem.

I'm a rookie punter. Been lurking around this forum and reading alot of interesting information, experiences and insights.

So after decades of hestiation, excuses and lack of confidence (basically I was just chicken shit) Ive finally bit the bullet and recently have had a handful of punts over the last few weeks.

I've visited 3x MLs and 3x WLs. In each session, I'd eventually cum. This is where it got interesting for me and I wasn't expecting this at all.

When the sessions get to part 2 and/or part 3, my little soldier wouldn't rock up (pun intended) to the battle. It stayed hidden in the trenches. Basically my dick was limp, it remained soft, wasn't rock hard!

Again, Yes i did cum but, it felt flat, soft release and very much forced. It has been very unsatisfying and a personal disappointment coz I know I can get it up and last longer.

I'm 40yrs old, married and have kids.

I've started punting because I like to try other pussys. I'm no different to every other punter in this forum.

When I reflect on the situation to understand what might be the blocker(s), here are what I've considered as possible causes:

- guilty conscience lingers in my mind
    - lack of emotional connection with the wl/ml
    - can't perform with new girl just met I.e. not a one night stand type of guy
    - girl not hot enough to get me excited
    - stage fright. All new experience and havnt got comfortable with new environment
    - maybe I'm not ready to interact with ml/wl or it might not be for me?

Personally it's BS and all abit too much. Didn't think I'll have this problem to deal with but somehow im experiencing it. I don't know what it is exactly, yet. Could well be a combination of all the above.

Note: In between my recent punting endeavours. I had sex with my wife and it was normal. My dick was rock hard and the sex was good as usual.

Has anyone else experience this? If so, how did you overcome it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You think too much while punting. Clear your mind before going there. It’s not your performance show. It’s theirs. You come to enjoy, not to show how good on sex you are. They don’t really care as they see many customers per day. Soft, tiny, smelly, weir shapes, etc, they all see so don’t have to worry that you’re not good as that thought does affect your sex experience. Relax, and probably punt less?
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Keep doing it! It gets easier!
    I get your first 5 causes. You won't know if it's cause #6 if you don't keep trying different ladies!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You might also need to try a bit of medical help to overcome it. Maybe the blue pill?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah there are probably multiple reasons, but try not to think so hard about it. Everyone is different. If a bit of you enjoys it then keep trying, if its not working for you then that's ok too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can i suggest MLs first?

No 'performance anxiety' and 30 minutes of seductive massage to get your head and little fella into the game before a relaxing part 2. Plus, a NHJ is all about her performance, not yours. Spend the time finding a girl you like and see her regularly. As you build rapport, your anxiety will disapate.

Also, even though you're only 40 ish, a little blue help will take away one more thread of anxiety.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are in my opinion overthinking it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you ever walk down the street and see that young bit of pussy walking front then start imagining things and getting a hard on just thinking about it ?
    Then when you see the front and face you go limp as a piece of seaweed ?

So where should you have stopped in the above episode ?

Punting is a bit like that. Its like finding an ML who is making an offer but not really telling you in advance where the limits are ... BUT still charging you like a wounded bull. Silly you for making assumptions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with Dayman. Start with MLs where there's the option, but not pressure, to upside to FS if wanted.

Find a good place with lovely Thai girls, like SBM and work up from there (no pun intended).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's all in your head.

I went through a period late last year where I cannot get hard whenever it comes to part 2 & 3 for about a month. It all comes down to stress level and your state of mind.

Now I just stare at their face and think about I'm fucking someone's daughter, someone's sister and someone's girlfriend - it always get me hard solid and across the line.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i understand where your coming from, you need to relax, try talking to the ML/WL and think of it like a date.
    Then you will relax and it will be fine

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea bro happens to everyone. I even wrote a few ARs where in them I couldn't get it up or it went down too quickly. Mostly psychological.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anxiety is the #1 dick killer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It gets better after a while, you will need to get mentally comfortable especially since ya married and starting out on the punting experience. The guilty conscience is the biggest thing to overcome.

If ya wanna try some extra assistance, i got some spare super kamagra tablets left, ya welcome take them for free to experiment.

I love how this brotherhood of punters encouraging one another.

Maybe like bro @poida suggest, try super kamagra to experiment

Banned
    If sex is ok with your wife and ratshit when you try with a renta, don't fuck up your marriage, think of your family....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey brother, you need to calibrate out your mindset. You are punting to enjoy and not to please ML/WLs. Just relax and take it easy. I have a few sessions where I wasn’t really getting hard and I just acknowledge that sometimes you have good days and sometimes it wasn’t good. Just keep it behind you and enjoy! Goodluck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tend to agree with Warwick1.
    You’re only 40, you’ve got a wife that’s looking after you well and you’ve got kids at home. You could stuff your marriage and loose your family if you get hooked on paying for pussies.
    Paying for sex should be the domain of single guys or guys that aren’t getting looked after at home.

Not trying to tell you not to do it but be careful not to get hooked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you to everyone that commented. All valid points and plenty there to ponder over.

I guess in my pursuit for that maiden punt and the few that followed, I applied too much pressure on myself and the feeling of angst that I couldn't shake off. Even just making my way to the shop was an anxious journey.

Now that I've had a taste of the punting scene, I've learnt a fair bit. I'm better for it.

Anyways, thank you again gents for your time. It has been a great help.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree with Warwick1 and Country Punter!

Not trying to make it sound like an Alcohol Anonymous or Sex Addicts Anonymous meeting.
    But I have been hooked on this for last 12 years.
    Count your lucky stars and run away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast