Thread: J Yuzu - like banging a Japanese MILF in a good way!

Banned

J Yuzu - like banging a Japanese MILF in a good way!

Many hentai animes portrays MILFs in Japanese households as having curvy bodies with gigantic boobs. I guess Yuzu ticks that box though I'm not sure exactly how old she is. She doesn't look old, probably only in her late 20s but you never know, one of my Japanese ex was in her 40s but still look like early 30s.

A bit of a shy girl, she takes her time making the bed and stripping before joining me in the shower. Cleaning, drying then off to the bed. A bit of a lip kiss and she went to work on my nipples. As she goes down for BBBJ it feels really good - no teeth, can only feel the softness and wetness of her mouth. She even did some tongue work on the balls which feels really amazing.

Rubber on and we started missionary with lots of DFK and boob grabbing. Her boobs are really a handful, in Happyman2018's AR he mentions her boobs as size C but I reckon it's more like size D. Changed into doggy position and I came after a dozen more thrusts.

We cuddled in bed while chatting for about 15mins. She didn't bring her phone so I checked the time and we're left with another 15mins on the clock. She asked if I want second round, and I went straight for DFK while rubbing my cock on her pussy. Rubber on again, fucked missionary for about 5 mins then asked her to give me a HJ. Came second load in her hands.

After we cleaned ourselves and get changed she asked me to kiss her on her cheeks before saying goodbye. Never had a WL ask me do that before lol.

Overall pretty satisfying. The last time I enjoyed myself fucking a curvy Japanese MILF was back in 2017 in N5M, she was a real MILF with one daughter and had worked in soaplands in Tokyo before.

Nice AR bro. This yuzu's back to back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Nice AR bro. This yuzu's back to back
    I'm not good a boob size, since on wehcat it said c, I just go with it, probably is bigger then c.
    Like u said, she is shy at first, but once on bed she definitely change...
    So u enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she do CIM?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcd1325 View Post
    Does she do CIM?
    She does a pretty job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't get milf vibes at all. If anything she looks young and innocent...abit immature in that cute jap girl way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How does she look compare to Anna ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR brother

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcd1325 View Post
    How does she look compare to Anna ?
    She's not comparable to Anna. Slightly taller & bigger, not everyone's cup of tea in the looks department. She may have been slimmer in her early days according to her photo in WeChat and have put on a bit since then. However she's not disgustingly fat, just acceptable in the curvy to slightly chubby range.

Normally fat girls (e.g. J Yumi who used to work at Top Ryde Massage) turns me off and I can't cum no matter what she does to me but with Yuzu her size is acceptable to the point that she can make me cum twice in an hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Yuzu speak English well?

Yuzu is working today !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42