Thread: 2nd time in puppy memory massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2nd time in puppy memory massage

Second time in Puppy memory massage. Come into the shop and saw the beautiful lady boss again. She wore the tights and showed good body shape also. Really like her, and add her we-chat this time. She recommend Amy Chinese girl this time to me. Amy also with huge boobies and slim body. Normally recommend is not a good thing, but not this time. We get to the shower together Amy just start her service. Such everything she can touch, my mouth, my body, my nipple. Then my ball and my cock, felt really warm and fucking comfortable in her mouth. She is so talent to do this job but sometimes communication is not so smooth. But body langue is everything. After making me so excited, we finished washing and she help me to wipe dry my body with her soft hand. First part was normal massage. But this time I was looking forward the 2nd portion. Basically like the last time, kissed me all over my bod with her warm and soft tongue. More important, this time Amy offer me ball and cocking sucking during her service, rolling again and again. Her mouth never left my body for one second. And I put my figure inside her cunt. Using my skill to let her wet, excited, and made she enjoy, delightful. Then I asked her to turn around and tried 69. Sucking her little, wet, tiny pussy and she sucked my cock with high frequency. I felt she was comming within my mouth. Amy definitely is a experienced cock sucker. My ball first , then my cock , her hands always touch my nipples. This time she gave me a CIM. Amy is really available to do so many service. Next time maybe I offer extra money, then I can fuck her. Anyway, this time was another excited and comfortable experience. I believe next time will be soon and Amy again. I satisfied her and she also satisfied me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Why are you spamming other shop threads with these reports?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread seems very suss!!!