Please Sir, May I have some more???

Name : May

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: April 2022 (and a few other times ��)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/may

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $160/190/220

Size/shape : a-cup, thin, amazingly athletic shape, tight, toned, and terrific..
Super long hair, super pretty, gorgeous all round.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :. BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, all the good stuff, and very attentive.

Recommend? Without a doubt.

I don't see the point in step by step reviews, every punt is different, and thats part of the excitement. There's no point going in trying to reenact the review, and YMMV… but…

Photos are 100% her, and to be fair, they don't do her justice. Such a pretty girl. You know that type that is naturally pretty, but is also really kind and warm, that it just spills out of them and glows.. .
Always seems to have a smile, and that translates to Fun.
Everyone has a body type, and May is right where mine is. Pretty face, loooooong hair, small rack, but perfectly suited, thin and curvy (Asian curvy, not African lol) tight legs and ass .. refer pics on page… or when you get her face down on the bed for a massage, a voyeur, or just cos... The body is a cracker.

A good BBBJ is essential for me, and May does not mess around. Apart from the BJ of course, I really enjoy studying the similarities and the personal touches each girl has, and I really enjoy these personal touches!!

Another of my faves… the Christmas Hamper.. bundling them up into a little hamper.. takes some advanced flexibility, but another 10/10 .

I could go on. But that's my fun… if the flexible tight little athlete type is yours, and you are into enjoying the fun. Then May is not one to miss. (If you were lucky enough to have booked Kiki before she went home, May really reminds me a lot of her)

Oh English, perfect for me too. Just enough to not have to fuck around with translators, not so much that its a conversation for the punt and trying to work out what's actually meant… light chat.. service… light chat… Fucking perfect