Thread: Please Sir, May I have some more?? (Lots more)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Please Sir, May I have some more?? (Lots more)

Please Sir, May I have some more???

Name : May

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: April 2022 (and a few other times ��)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/may

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $160/190/220

Size/shape : a-cup, thin, amazingly athletic shape, tight, toned, and terrific..
    Super long hair, super pretty, gorgeous all round.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :. BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, all the good stuff, and very attentive.

Recommend? Without a doubt.

I don't see the point in step by step reviews, every punt is different, and thats part of the excitement. There's no point going in trying to reenact the review, and YMMV… but…

Photos are 100% her, and to be fair, they don't do her justice. Such a pretty girl. You know that type that is naturally pretty, but is also really kind and warm, that it just spills out of them and glows.. .
    Always seems to have a smile, and that translates to Fun.
    Everyone has a body type, and May is right where mine is. Pretty face, loooooong hair, small rack, but perfectly suited, thin and curvy (Asian curvy, not African lol) tight legs and ass .. refer pics on page… or when you get her face down on the bed for a massage, a voyeur, or just cos... The body is a cracker.

A good BBBJ is essential for me, and May does not mess around. Apart from the BJ of course, I really enjoy studying the similarities and the personal touches each girl has, and I really enjoy these personal touches!!

Another of my faves… the Christmas Hamper.. bundling them up into a little hamper.. takes some advanced flexibility, but another 10/10 .

I could go on. But that's my fun… if the flexible tight little athlete type is yours, and you are into enjoying the fun. Then May is not one to miss. (If you were lucky enough to have booked Kiki before she went home, May really reminds me a lot of her)

Oh English, perfect for me too. Just enough to not have to fuck around with translators, not so much that its a conversation for the punt and trying to work out what's actually meant… light chat.. service… light chat… Fucking perfect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review my bro.
    I have been checking her photos just the other day and now im reading this makes me want to pay her a visit

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Please Sir, May I have some more???

Name : May

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: April 2022 (and a few other times ��)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/may

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $160/190/220

Size/shape : a-cup, thin, amazingly athletic shape, tight, toned, and terrific..
    Super long hair, super pretty, gorgeous all round.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :. BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, all the good stuff, and very attentive.

Recommend? Without a doubt.

I don't see the point in step by step reviews, every punt is different, and thats part of the excitement. There's no point going in trying to reenact the review, and YMMV… but…

Photos are 100% her, and to be fair, they don't do her justice. Such a pretty girl. You know that type that is naturally pretty, but is also really kind and warm, that it just spills out of them and glows.. .
    Always seems to have a smile, and that translates to Fun.
    Everyone has a body type, and May is right where mine is. Pretty face, loooooong hair, small rack, but perfectly suited, thin and curvy (Asian curvy, not African lol) tight legs and ass .. refer pics on page… or when you get her face down on the bed for a massage, a voyeur, or just cos... The body is a cracker.

A good BBBJ is essential for me, and May does not mess around. Apart from the BJ of course, I really enjoy studying the similarities and the personal touches each girl has, and I really enjoy these personal touches!!

Another of my faves… the Christmas Hamper.. bundling them up into a little hamper.. takes some advanced flexibility, but another 10/10 .

I could go on. But that's my fun… if the flexible tight little athlete type is yours, and you are into enjoying the fun. Then May is not one to miss. (If you were lucky enough to have booked Kiki before she went home, May really reminds me a lot of her)

Oh English, perfect for me too. Just enough to not have to fuck around with translators, not so much that its a conversation for the punt and trying to work out what's actually meant… light chat.. service… light chat… Fucking perfect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate

And do it. She's awesome way to spend an hour or so. I've actually been meaning to do a review on May for some time, and thought what better time than while I'm waiting to see her again. The post was still loading when I walk into the room lol.. also dropped in yesterday for a few hours, so I'm backing it up with boots on the ground.... Or legs spread in the air.!!
    A couple of quick updates after my refreshment visits

decent genuine A cup
    I always forget just how good that body is
    You could crack walnuts on her ass for days
    Such a great girl
    And now that I have put the connection together I can't believe how many similarities she has with Kiki. Looks , service, personality traits etc it's uncanny

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

There was a little girl named May

Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    May reminds me of an old children's poem. There was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very good indeed, but when she was bad she was horrid. Not sure about the curl but the rest is accurate. I was a regular but I made the mistake of feeling sorry for her and tried to help when her phone was broken. She asked me to take her to the police so she could report it. I sat there for 4 hours and also gave her an old if iPhone I had at home until her screen was repaired. The next time I booked to see her I paid her $100 for some additional things but she refused to give to me and pocketed the money. Thankfully Sophie came to the rescue and retrieved my money for me. The reason for this was because the iPhone I gave her wasn't as good as the one that was broken. I tried to reason that it was intended to tie her over until hers was fixed. I also pointed out that if she gave me 4 hours of her time I would of had to pay close to $800 dollars where I helped her for free.

For my trouble I am no longer allowed to see her.

Lessons Learnt; In future don't feel sorry for any of them, don't offer to help, it will not be appreciated or good enough regardless of what you do. Go see them and enjoy your time and leave. Do not get involved in any way. I used to say that they are just normal girls and they do this to survive. Wrong, maybe that's how they start but at some point they start to feel everyone owes them something, nothing is done for nothing. I wish I learnt this a long time ago. But better late than never. I was messaged by a number of girls that May was saying bad things about me. The girls that told me (6 off them) said she did this at her last shop and that's why she was made to leave, so be careful, she has a history of causing trouble for people.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MAY - 64 Alexander

I had a similar problem with May. She is unpredictable & always looking for more money. Personally i would never see her again as she isn't worth it, plenty of other girls at 64 that are far better anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1 View Post
    I had a similar problem with May. She is unpredictable & always looking for more money. Personally i would never see her again as she isn't worth it, plenty of other girls at 64 that are far better anyway.
    Nice effort replying to yourself there to make it look like 2 people. Shame its got your name tagged on the side. I wonder if the '6' girls that you were messaged by calculate in a similar way, just like 4 hours to report a dropped phone to the police?
    Your maths looks about as plausible as a Labor budget surplus

Banned
    Yep, if you're gonna bullshit you gotta have a good memory, like ol'mate Sibon (the Crown Prince of BS) who turns it into a masterclass........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1 View Post
    May reminds me of an old children's poem. There was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very good indeed, but when she was bad she was horrid. Not sure about the curl but the rest is accurate. I was a regular but I made the mistake of feeling sorry for her and tried to help when her phone was broken. She asked me to take her to the police so she could report it. I sat there for 4 hours and also gave her an old if iPhone I had at home until her screen was repaired. The next time I booked to see her I paid her $100 for some additional things but she refused to give to me and pocketed the money. Thankfully Sophie came to the rescue and retrieved my money for me. The reason for this was because the iPhone I gave her wasn't as good as the one that was broken. I tried to reason that it was intended to tie her over until hers was fixed. I also pointed out that if she gave me 4 hours of her time I would of had to pay close to $800 dollars where I helped her for free.

For my trouble I am no longer allowed to see her.

Lessons Learnt; In future don't feel sorry for any of them, don't offer to help, it will not be appreciated or good enough regardless of what you do. Go see them and enjoy your time and leave. Do not get involved in any way. I used to say that they are just normal girls and they do this to survive. Wrong, maybe that's how they start but at some point they start to feel everyone owes them something, nothing is done for nothing. I wish I learnt this a long time ago. But better late than never. I was messaged by a number of girls that May was saying bad things about me. The girls that told me (6 off them) said she did this at her last shop and that's why she was made to leave, so be careful, she has a history of causing trouble for people.
    Holy McDouchnozzle Batman.
    It would make my lifetime to see admission 10% of the true story.
    Piece Of Work is the kindest thought that comes to mind, and that's before the miserable efforts already presented.
    Its amazing how unrelated events seem to cross paths in the light of day

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat