Thread: T5 Girls ??

Junior Member(有D料到)

T5 Girls ??

Wondering if any othe punters have been to T5 lately ?
    Has R.. found any more staff or she still the only one working at the moment. I heard M...n is not coming back if so has she moved on to another shop. Curious to know anyone's thoughts about T5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T5

I thought M***n was coming back. What a shame. A quick fall from grace for this shop. Never been the same since Lola left.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T5

I thought Milan was coming back. That’s a shame. Such a quick fall from grace for this shop. Hasn’t been the same since Lola left.
    Last edited by Freckles; 07-04-2022 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Double post and added ladies name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She completed her studies and want to pursue professional career

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah well it was very good while it lasted
    VERY GOOD !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ... and importantly, to be a mum again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is sad this place was always on my list to try. Is it weird that AT and FG and Tiktok always have lots of girls and lots of new girls but T5 can't get any new girls? Any clue why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    It is sad this place was always on my list to try. Is it weird that AT and FG and Tiktok always have lots of girls and lots of new girls but T5 can't get any new girls? Any clue why?
    The presence of new girls is largely a function of the owner and their expectations of their staff. For example, if no gambling is an expectation, then it can take some time to find a non-gambling girl. And when they do find one AND she is good with customers, and provides great service, and cleans up after each customer etc etc, then the owner will try to keep them. This results in less numbers of new girls. The other option is to bring girls over to Australia that the owner already knows. This takes a few months from start to working in a shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    Chalk & Cheese AT & FG vs T5

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    What do you mean? They are all hot massagers with extras?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Chalk & Cheese?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say at T5 its always a hit, at FG and AT it can be a hit or miss when it comes to higher end extras. You'll also never see PRC girl at T5 or one the size of Momo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    The presence of new girls is largely a function of the owner and their expectations of their staff. For example, if no gambling is an expectation, then it can take some time to find a non-gambling girl. And when they do find one AND she is good with customers, and provides great service, and cleans up after each customer etc etc, then the owner will try to keep them. This results in less numbers of new girls. The other option is to bring girls over to Australia that the owner already knows. This takes a few months from start to working in a shop.
    Why does it matter if a girl is a gambler? It's none of the owners business what she does outside work.