Thread: Legal brothels in Brisbane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Legal brothels in Brisbane

Hi all, I have been lurking for a while. I visited forums recommended ML joints and though I enjoy (some of) them, they can cost close to going to a legal brothel.

Are there brothels in Brisbane that's actually good and transparent (without the no touching/kissing BS rules change as soon as you walk into a room). I went to Rose Castle and I was quite disappointed at photos vs reality. Anyone been to 88 on Logan lately? Platinum? Cleo? Please comment.

I also tried the medium priced privates. The ladies always turned out to be someone else altogether or just two to three decades older than their photos, with flabs and bushes. Reading their SMS​ and browsing the Web during your FS session.. Locanto ads also frequently turn out to be some SMS​ and call scammers.

I'm not sure what everybody else is paying, like 2 x FS sessions for a near $1000, or 4 x HJ for nearly $800.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interested to know also. So tired of being disappointed by private bullshitters that I haven't had a root, or anything, in well over a year.
    I've forgotten what pussy feels like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is a complete lottery at the moment with the odds well in the dealers favour. I have found that probably 7/10 of the last ‘first visit’ sessions I have had they have done a brilliant service then you go back for a second session and bam, very very poor session- more money, more money bs comes out.