Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do people really like anal ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

do people really like anal ?

i am unable to understand the fascination of some people with anal. why would you want to stick your dick in where shit comes out ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    i am unable to understand the fascination of some people with anal. why would you want to stick your dick in where shit comes out ?
    So what did you text Tamara for? Anyway, while anal sex is generally overrated, variety is the spice of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    So what did you text Tamara for? Anyway, while anal sex is generally overrated, variety is the spice of life.
    i was told she gives a nasty bj .... and swallows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not really, it's hard to sit down afterwards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    I lol'd

Tbh, the only benefit I see is this sadistic enjoyment that she's willing to be in pain to please you
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes girls have periods and you stick your dick in there. Sometimes girls vomit and you stick your dick in there.
    Besides some types don't have the choice. For most guys its either a power thing or a curiosity thing.
    Quite frankly I do things that both partners feel comfortable and excited about - in my mind to do something that the partner is not ok with is a form of abuse.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never done anal. I'm curious what its like but have no interest in it at the same time. Perfectly good vagina just inch or so away.

Love getting a pussy slide, no one ever offering a sphincter slide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Sometimes girls have periods and you stick your dick in there. Sometimes girls vomit and you stick your dick in there.
    Besides some types don't have the choice. For most guys its either a power thing or a curiosity thing.
    Quite frankly I do things that both partners feel comfortable and excited about - in my mind to do something that the partner is not ok with is a form of abuse.
    Puff Puff Prof
    i don't think anyone sticks their dick in there right after the girl vomits.

when girls have their period and you stick it in there, it is almost like a natural lubricant.

but i do not see how shit or faeces can be a lubricant. and not as if the girl will wash the insides of her anus just before anal ........ so ........

maybe people think the anus can grip the penis tighter and make it more pleasurable ........ i don't really know ........

for me, i'll never try anal ........ i don't want to pull it out only to find it covered in shit ........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never done it, but willing to try. I'm assuming, of course, that it has been thoughly cleaned internally. Emptied, douched, flushed, rinsed, hosed, etc. Gay people do it and I'm sure it's ok for them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a receiver at all but get a nice little Thai girl and it is bloody girl….A have come across a lot of bigger Aussie girls over the years and they love it as their arse is much tighter than their pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    Lol. Gay guys must be getting something out of it. Have to head to a LB shop and try it out.

Some women absolutely love it. Love it. Scream from the rooftop love it. Most women who do it think they are being real dirty and naughty and get off on that. Some cant get shit out of their brain and hate it.
    Hit the right area and you get a great reaction. Its my least favourite hole, but if you find one that loves it, its worth the cleanup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Lol. Gay guys must be getting something out of it. Have to head to a LB shop and try it out.

Some women absolutely love it. Love it. Scream from the rooftop love it. Most women who do it think they are being real dirty and naughty and get off on that. Some cant get shit out of their brain and hate it.
    Hit the right area and you get a great reaction. Its my least favourite hole, but if you find one that loves it, its worth the cleanup.
    the women who love it are actually thinking they are getting their shit shoot well-cleaned and getting paid for it too ! for some others, it is like satisfying an itch that they themselves can't scratch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the women who love it are actually thinking they are getting their shit shoot well-cleaned and getting paid for it too ! for some others, it is like satisfying an itch that they themselves can't scratch.
    Im not talking just paid for, real life. If you can get that magic G from the back, you are onto a winner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Im not talking just paid for, real life. If you can get that magic G from the back, you are onto a winner.
    i'm not going to go through shit just to find that magic G

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree - its and exhaust not an inlet!!!

M.A,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Easy. It's 2 inches tighter and 2 degrees warmer!

Sent from my BAH3-L09 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    Easy. It's 2 inches tighter and 2 degrees warmer!

Sent from my BAH3-L09 using Tapatalk
    do you go in all-natural or with the dom ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you go in all-natural or with the dom ?
    Interesting isnt it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the puss is loose then doing anal is 1000x better. Have had quite a few who in the puss felt like doing a shopping bag who then allowed anal and was so much better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think it's a dominance thing, for my part I do love it to the point in bkk I only go to the anal smooci girls and skip vag.
    Brisbane is a bit more of a challenge to find anal but still possible but for a high cost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast