Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do people really like anal ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't mind being a receiver occasionally, NEVER with another male. My last regular WL was more than happy to don a strapon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got introduced to anal by a newly divorced 35 yo mum that had been married early and controlled for many years. She was a wide reader and was the one that suggested it to me. The feeling for her was quite different and it became her preferred position. For me, anal on her has a different feel. I still prefer pussy but keep anal as an option.

I had an indonesian gf that when she was on period, she would always offer anal. I think that was more to stop me wandering off though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    I got introduced to anal by a newly divorced 35 yo mum that had been married early and controlled for many years. She was a wide reader and was the one that suggested it to me. The feeling for her was quite different and it became her preferred position. For me, anal on her has a different feel. I still prefer pussy but keep anal as an option.

I had an indonesian gf that when she was on period, she would always offer anal. I think that was more to stop me wandering off though.
    was that Angelina Jolie that introduced you to anal Mr Bradpitt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    was that Angelina Jolie that introduced you to anal Mr Bradpitt?
    oh how I wish. to be honest the anal girl was a little more solid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12