Well, maybe"

Name : Angie

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: 9th April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/angie/

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $160/190/220

Size/shape : C to D Cup - natural and not sagging with a slight perkieness. Long hair, slim, with a well maintained and closely trimmed lawn

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :Not so much. See below

Recommend? Possibly, YMMV

Remarks:

Those haunting Helen Reddy lyrics were on my mind throughout...

"Stopping at her house is a neighbor boy
With evil on his mind."

Nah... I'm just a regular guy. Promise.

"'Cause he's been peeking in Angie's room
At the night through her window blind"

Yeah I had a bit of a peek at her titties in her online profile. They are real and as depicted in the photo. On that basis I thought I'd book a punt. As early as I could manage so as to not get her after she's tired from servicing clients.

"When your daddy taps on your door
Angie girl, are you alright?"

I rocked up and when I entered the room I liked what I saw. I wouldn't say she's a stunner but her titties are sure good.

"Would you dance with me today?
I'll show you how to have a good time, Angie baby"

I thought she was going to hop into the shower with me but no such luck. Angie baby was just keen to get out of her teddy and get going. She lay on the bed while I freshened up.

We had an enjoyable cuddle. She didn't seem that motivated to get going.

Bit of a BBBJ but much time spent just gently playing with the balls. A brief suck every so often but I could tell she was not at all keen. She asked for the fuck I paid for but I tried to encourage a bit more of the old BBBJ. That was good for one or two more brief sucks in between very lengthy delays as she played with the balls and whatever else to waste time. At no time did she try to hurry it along with hand actions - not because she knew I'd be on to her for that old chestnut of finishing off the punt quickly but rather because she didn't have the energy.

I tried to do my bit by massaging her clit. I soon found out that inserting was a no-no. Nevermind. I'll be lazy too.

"And as she turns the volume down
He's getting smaller with the sound"

Wait on! How did that lyric get in there! Actually... now I think... it was a miracle, at my age, that I kept it up. She wasn't helping me that's for sure.

"The headlines read that a boy disappeared
And everyone thinks he died"

Now hold on there! I swear I got over the line and didn't die. You're gonna have to trust me on that.

So I gave up on the BBBJ. I had thought about tipping or upgrading to get a big cum splash all over those lovely titties. Or perhaps splash her tonsils with some goold ole CIM. Nah. Waste of effort. While I'm lucky to still have it up I might as well get the job done.

So I asked about doggie. Too big. Yeah? Some convincing later I got her to arch her back. She'd really wanted to starfish me, I could tell. I hope the effort to stick her butt in the air wasn't too much trouble lol.

"And the music's so loud it spins him around
'Til his soul has lost its way"

Not really. The doggie was enjoyable. It's a slim butt and I like that. But before I could get carried away I asked for cowgirl. I had hoped the sight of her bouncing on me with her lovely titties swaying would indeed see me losing my senses in ecstasy. You guessed it...

She lay on me and let me do all the thrusting.

"Who keeps her satisfied
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain"

No idea who her starfish regular is and I ain't got jack to explain. I'm the customer. I was over this. Mish. Man I loved looking at her pale nipples on her breasts. I didn't like so much that she wouldn't spread her legs or even lift them one inch off the bed. It's the old stratgey to prevent the customer from pounding too hard or going too deep. I got over the line. Blew my load. Naturally, no offer of a token massage at the end.

YMMV