Thread: Is it really that hard?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Is it really that hard?

Texted 3 different places today asking for roster for tomorrow. 1 didn't reply and 2 said text tomorrow.
    Is it really that hard to know who is on the day before? At the popular shops with the popular girls you've got to get in quick especially at popular times.
    I'm sure some of the girls are pissed that you are coming tomorrow not today but FFS sooner or later this will work in their favour.
    I know I can get a week long roster form 4S.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Texted 3 different places today asking for roster for tomorrow. 1 didn't reply and 2 said text tomorrow.
    Is it really that hard to know who is on the day before? At the popular shops with the popular girls you've got to get in quick especially at popular times.
    I'm sure some of the girls are pissed that you are coming tomorrow not today but FFS sooner or later this will work in their favour.
    4FoW2
    this is probably a security issue. maybe privacy issue also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    4FoW2
    Oh, think you’ve gotta cut some slack here?
    It’s volatile times….. staff shortages, Covid, added to the girls who might have a night out and throw a sickie the next day?
    I’m certain shop owners have the best interest of repeat customers foremost in their mind, not wanting to disappoint them? Hence, why try and predict tomorrow, when it’s only a day away?

4S roster isn’t worth a knob full of goat sh!t. They could tell me who’ll be working for the next year, and I wouldn’t play a blind bit of attention. On repeat occasions, 20 minutes before schedule appointment, booked hours prior, I’ve received a text, “can you go for a coffee, and turn up three parts of an hour later?” No, I can’t….thanks for wasting my time!!! 4S, imo, is the worst, absolute worst ‘popular shop’, that rates a constant mention, on this forum.

I really don’t think the girls care who’s coming today, tomorrow, or the day after?
    It’s boom time for them; shortfall in supply…too much demand!!!

There are wins along the way though, if you wanna tread the unbeaten track?
    Some real gems are appearing, forced into the market, by need, not want.
    They’re just not starting out at the over demanding popular shops.
    Most seem to be committing to a couple of days a week….testing the water?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh sir, we need to work on our attitude don't we. May I offer some advice. Develop good relationships with the shops and the girls. Your relationships don't need to be confrontational! Relax, thats why we are here. Maybe hang in there and try and get relieved. It will turn it all around for you. I can almost guarantee it. They don't hate you sir! Just some thoughts.

Enjoy your punting!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PinayPounder View Post
    Oh sir, we need to work on our attitude don't we. May I offer some advice. Develop good relationships with the shops and the girls. Your relationships don't need to be confrontational! Relax, thats why we are here. Maybe hang in there and try and get relieved. It will turn it all around for you. I can almost guarantee it. They don't hate you sir! Just some thoughts.
    Enjoy your punting!
    I tried your suggestion of looking in the mirror and saw my Asian partner of 14 years standing behind me. In a shop she would rate at least an 8, but of course she would never do that.
    I find your advice at best, amusing, but rather patronizing and tiresome. Please go away and pound your pinays if thats what makes you happy.
    End of correspondence.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    this is probably a security issue. maybe privacy issue also.
    Probably more a reliability issue. Most of the MLs I've gotten to know are great but most are unreliable for a variety of reasons; constantly late, frequent "fuck it" attitudes when problems arise or just flake out of one shop cause they're sick of the poor quality customer base that it offers. So for shops to be able to post a predictable roster can be an iceskating uphill challenge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Probably more a reliability issue. Most of the MLs I've gotten to know are great but most are unreliable for a variety of reasons; constantly late, frequent "fuck it" attitudes when problems arise or just flake out of one shop cause they're sick of the poor quality customer base that it offers. So for shops to be able to post a predictable roster can be an iceskating uphill challenge.
    Like anyone, some days they're just over going to work and chuck a sickie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Like anyone, some days they're just over going to work and chuck a sickie
    Which is why some of the shops have exhorbitant “fines” for a sickie. The shopowners that can intimidate, do. Without hesitation. Its a bastard to cover shifts sometimes.

Some shops post rosters weekly or daily, but as always possibly subject to change.

Sometimes a girl just walks out in the middle of a shift after a bad customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Which is why some of the shops have exhorbitant “fines” for a sickie. The shopowners that can intimidate, do. Without hesitation. Its a bastard to cover shifts sometimes.

Some shops post rosters weekly or daily, but as always possibly subject to change.

Sometimes a girl just walks out in the middle of a shift after a bad customer.
    A girl said to me recently that she was genuinely sick and called to let her boss know and the boss went off about it. She said she doesn't like her boss because she is "selfish" and didn't care that one of her workers wasn't feeling well enough to come to work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I called a shop recently about booking a time with a girl I'd seen before and they said she had "gone shopping" for a few hours, huh?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I called a shop recently about booking a time with a girl I'd seen before and they said she had "gone shopping" for a few hours, huh?
    I'd probably say she was not working at all and perhaps a way of seeing if you come in earlier or they may try to get her in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Possibly she's gone off with a customer for a few hours. I've had a couple who I could take outside the shop for food or to go help them do something and then go back for the original intended activities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i'd say it's issues relating to reliability, privacy, and just outright wierd paranoia that you're the coppers.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On a slight tangent, what do you guys consider popular / peak time to be?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Think of the staff as essentially casual staff.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bnenoob View Post
    On a slight tangent, what do you guys consider popular / peak time to be?
    When ML are ovulating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At 07:30pm I called a particular eastern suburbs shop last night that has a closing time of 9pm. Made a booking for one hour for 8pm. When I arrived the girl said "is 30 minutes OK"? In my mind I said 'WTF' while she said they will close early. I am wondering why they bothered to take my booking.

I walked out as I have had previous experience where the girls want to cut everything short (except the asked for tips).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    At 07:30pm I called a particular eastern suburbs shop last night that has a closing time of 9pm. Made a booking for one hour for 8pm. When I arrived the girl said "is 30 minutes OK"? In my mind I said 'WTF' while she said they will close early. I am wondering why they bothered to take my booking.

I walked out as I have had previous experience where the girls want to cut everything short (except the asked for tips).
    Hi Brad - would you PM the name of the shop please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    sure, why do you need to know the specific shop?
    Are you Brad? If not, it's not your business