Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL/ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfaffer View Post
    Having only been bareback with one woman in 20 years I gave it a go... spent 2 years stressing over it. Found out recently I'm clean. Never again.
    Why The fuck would you spend 2 years stressing when you can get tested after 3and 6 months??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Typical trick they play. Did you see the kid? How much support money was asked for?

Happened to a mate four times now- each time he insisted he see the purported child, each time they had to admit to no child. Kind of like the old abortion trick- ask for money for an abortion, refuse for you to be present and then disappear.
    Gonna wait till the kid gets a bit older to see if he looks like me.
    Kid looked full Thai (was only 3 months old when I saw photo), considering I have red hair it’s odd.

Will send money if is in fact mine.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    link does not work ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    link does not work ??
    She was offering creampie and also said she is very ‘ripe’ so who wants to run the pregnancy gauntlet 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah back around 8yrs ago at the Hong Kong massage shop at coorparoo. Caught the clap after a bbj. Had a couple of Korean girls get wet & slide down on it. One had the clap at stones corner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Why The fuck would you spend 2 years stressing when you can get tested after 3and 6 months??
    I was scared of finding out the result.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Yeah back around 8yrs ago at the Hong Kong massage shop at coorparoo. Caught the clap after a bbj. Had a couple of Korean girls get wet & slide down on it. One had the clap at stones corner
    can you really catch the Clap after a BBBJ ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    can you really catch the Clap after a BBBJ ?
    Anything that provides skin contact and fluid transfer is a potential transmission method.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Anything that provides skin contact and fluid transfer is a potential transmission method.
    does this mean if you do French kissing with someone who has got the Clap, you will get it too ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    does this mean if you do French kissing with someone who has got the Clap, you will get it too ?
    Yes. Its harder to get but still possible. The infection lives in the back of the throat, so getting your dick sucked increases the chances, hence why its somewhat common enough to pass on from bbbj.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah bro u can 😆 google it u can catch a lot from the old blowy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Yeah bro u can 😆 google it u can catch a lot from the old blowy
    Bummer if you catch something from a terrible blowy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah mate I was shocked too but hasn’t stopped me just go to the doctor & get the two tablets

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s always tempting but no thanks. been stung once, never again. Good luck to anyone that is brave enough to go chasing it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Yes. Its harder to get but still possible. The infection lives in the back of the throat, so getting your dick sucked increases the chances, hence why its somewhat common enough to pass on from bbbj.
    Otherwise known as throat yogurt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hurts When IP View Post
    Had a WL accidentally fart in my mouth ended up sick for three days.

Was drunk & horny af and decided to visit a WL in Gold Coast. Decided it would be a good idea to 69 and eat her ass. She accidentally farted and I basically inhaled it like a vacuum.

Throat was fkd for three days couldn’t swallow properly. had mild flue like symptoms with fever. Cleared out after a few days.

Can’t remember her name, was in Southport around 3 years ago, found her add on locanto, she was Aussie girl average looking around 40+

Not my finest moment of punt. First and LAST TIME ever eating a hookers ass. Do not advise!
    Sorry, Mate! I had to laugh when I read this! This is so bizzare I had never considered this... but now I have this image I can't get out of my head!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah mate, my throat was wrecked after this visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was it a bad smell of rotten vegetables ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hurts When IP View Post
    Yeah mate, my throat was wrecked after this visit
    Cant say that I have had someone fart whilst i was growling them however I have seen the odd toilet paper stuck where you dont want to see! And becauce you are already heading south are committed to follow through!
    In those (very few) moments I have always thought, I am sure this isnt as bad as CIM!! having cum hit the back of your throat! All the MLs WLs who have sucked hard and we dont spare a thought of the post trauma to them because of the pleasure to us!

Just a thought.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast