Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newest Rosters -Big Breasts To Do List

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    Sunny is at Wynyard massage selfishly I didn’t want to share she’s my favorite. Biggest Thai titties and she’s gorgeous big ass and tiny thing
    Does Wynyard massage have WeChat?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It has been a while bros, but I feel the need to share once again.

Amelia at 14 does not have natural F cups, she has fake D cups. She's about 45 years old, but her service is absolutely superb.
    I personally won't be back because I only like naturals.

Sunny at Wynyard is indeed what others have said she is, and she only works at that shop as far as I know. All round perfect body, playful, intelligent service.
    Boobs are a full D, all natural, and a lot of fun.

Some people have no idea about size or whether boobs are natural...while I find this very strange for a boob-loving man, I suppose I can understand.

As far as I can tell, the best big natural boobs massage boobs in Sydney massage at the moment: Ada at Artarmon 84 (the biggest, bountiful Gs, tall, plumpish girl); Sunny Wynyard; Shelley at Five Dock (robust Ds above a perfect ass); Emily at Chilli (C pluses on small frame, sexy areolas), Coco at Stanmore (Ds on mature but appealing ass); Jessica at Summer (Ds on slightly plump body, good service); Cherry at NS/Sarah at 130 Dreamgirls (standard Ds, sexy areolas)...that's all that comes to mind.

Many greats have left the massage world, and pickings are slim. There is a dearth of genuinely big, natural boobs; if anyone has any recommendations, post here or PM me...especially if areolas are big.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Daisy burwood 14 that's the only one that's good.Nice shaped and slim frame.
    Hi Sher, It would be great if you can provide the shop name/address. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline View Post
    Hi Sher, It would be great if you can provide the shop name/address. Cheers
    That's the name of the shop

14 Burwood Rd, Concord NSW 2137

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does this place do extras? Looks pretty legit from the outside

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Siam princess that is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobseeker View Post
    Had Amelia@14 today, report is on the way, natural F, just wondering how come this gem hid so deep
    She is old and fake D but nice

Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post

Amelia at 14 does not have natural F cups, she has fake D cups. She's about 45 years old, but her service is absolutely superb.

Sunny at Wynyard is indeed what others have said she is, and she only works at that shop as far as I know. All round perfect body, playful, intelligent service.

Some people have no idea about size or whether boobs are natural...while I find this very strange for a boob-loving man, I suppose I can understand.

As far as I can tell, the best big natural boobs massage boobs in Sydney massage at the moment: Ada at Artarmon 84 (the biggest, bountiful Gs, tall, plumpish girl); Sunny Wynyard; Shelley at Five Dock (robust Ds above a perfect ass); Emily at Chilli (C pluses on small frame, sexy areolas), Coco at Stanmore (Ds on mature but appealing ass); Jessica at Summer (Ds on slightly plump body, good service); Cherry at NS/Sarah at 130 Dreamgirls (standard Ds, sexy areolas)...that's all that comes to mind.

Many greats have left the massage world, and pickings are slim. There is a dearth of genuinely big, natural boobs; if anyone has any recommendations, post here or PM me...especially if areolas are big.
    Thanks Bro Donn,

That’s a very impressive list you just share there. Being a foundation member yourself, it’s amazing you haven’t share or report much before until now.

Cheers

Ps, correction: you did contribute that massive guide on everything massage related and it’s still a very good read especially for any newbies:

Sydney Massage Shop Guide

Anyone interested should search for brother Donn’s started thread, the one and that’s all you need ……. Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post

Thanks Donn bro for the list and appreciated it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    2 ML with big titties that I saw from 3 Five Dock were
    Shelly - Basic NHJ only
    Wendy - if u play ur cards right / extra tip, spanish was on.

YMMV, good luck bros
    Thanks bro! Is it 50 tips for nhj?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks Bro Donn,

That’s a very impressive list you just share there. Being a foundation member yourself, it’s amazing you haven’t share or report much before until now.

Cheers

Ps, correction: you did contribute that massive guide on everything massage related and it’s still a very good read especially for any newbies:

Sydney Massage Shop Guide

Anyone interested should search for brother Donn’s started thread, the one and that’s all you need ……. Haha
    I just read the whole thing and it is rock solid. Most of my 30+ years of punting has been o/s but Donn's Sydney Massage shop Guide from 2019 is about 98% spot on. Should be a Sticky! Only major difference is that I prefer the slim ML's.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Coco at 208 stanmore massage isn't good but her bust is great. Is 14 burwood massage rates or sex rates? Tempted to try Sunny at wynward

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who has the biggest fake tits?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Who has the biggest fake tits?
    Caitlyn Jenner???

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Doing some Research here. Just 2 simple questions for you fans of this thread:
    1. Do you like kids?
    2. Would you like to make babies?

Banned
    I am not a fan but I'll answer the questions...
    1. Yes, got heaps...
    2. Not any more...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the same Amelia which is advertised at 26 years old? Her body looks hot and boob looks real to me.

Can you confirm Don?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dickboi View Post
    Is this the same Amelia which is advertised at 26 years old? Her body looks hot and boob looks real to me.

Can you confirm Don?
    Yes, photo is heavily modified, may even be fake. Description as above. High quality service, but age/body not as advertised.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my boob list I forgot Alisa at Broadway. Thai, very short, not exactly beautiful, but surperb service, perky C+ boobs with proper sized nipples and areolae, shapely ass. Classic Thai fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Donn.

Save me a trip there.

I will check out Sunny@Blossom instead as I have heard great things about her. =)

I need to find Emma@Dos replacement!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast