Wonderful pixies that they are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Quite a number of MLs work in several shops during the week
    Most don’t have a car and rely on public transport
    For some reason a lot of girls have different names n each shop
    Thought it would be better to keep the same name for loyal followers
    The job is tiring and no doubt stressful
    All that travel… probably not eating properly Wonderful pixies indeed.

Wonderful pixies that they are
    Well said. Stick with who you know or keep trying something new. Oh dear!

yeah, spoke to some ML working at my local Parramatta Blossom Parramatta, the same owner as Sydney baby, Wynyard and other blossom shops. She works a couple of shift in each shop each week and travels all over sydney on public transport. Given they do a 10-8 shift 6 days a week, not a lot of free time. And you wonder why they can be off sometimes... Bless those little souls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, they work hard our gals.

A regular asked me to pick up a B&E roll and some packet noodles because she'd forgotten her food for the day and there's no time to go out and get food when working. 10am - 8pm, and hour's commute each way.

Be nice to your local ML, it's a hard gig.

Banned
    I've met one ML after a punt in Burwood last Friday. She told me I could meet her next day and she would gave me the address after checking it with her boss.

It ended up as an Cabramatta address. A full one hour train ride after a change in Central station. It is a place I would never want to go just for a punt.

A bit disappointed she then gave me another address on Sunday which was in West Ryde. I made an afford to go and see her. It required 3 short train rides via the new metro line for me. I did it because I wanted to make an impression that I was reliable.

I asked her where she would work on Monday and Tuesday. She said Straithfield and Selfton.

She lives in Burwood and most jobs are quite a journey for her. She like many MLs from China is here to make money however far she needs to travel to work.

I'm invited to her place this Wednesday when she is off duty. Wish me luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I've met one ML after a punt in Burwood last Friday. She told me I could meet her next day and she would gave me the address after checking it with her boss.

It ended up as an Cabramatta address. A full one hour train ride after a change in Central station. It is a place I would never want to go just for a punt.

A bit disappointed she then gave me another address on Sunday which was in West Ryde. I made an afford to go and see her. It required 3 short train rides via the new metro line for me. I did it because I wanted to make an impression that I was reliable.

I asked her where she would work on Monday and Tuesday. She said Straithfield and Selfton.

She lives in Burwood and most jobs are quite a journey for her. She like many MLs from China is here to make money however far she needs to travel to work.

I'm invited to her place this Wednesday when she is off duty. Wish me luck.
    Wow, that escalated quickly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    Wow, that escalated quickly.
    In fact she proposed I went to visit her on last Saturday night. But from experience visiting a ML after her long shift is a bad idea. Even on their off-day they have many things to attend to.

She has an endearing and pleasant personality and quite generous with her body.

Of course there would be sex and money changing hands just like in the shop. One advantage to her is she doesn't have to pay $70 shop price to the mamasan. And you could have sex in a slow and leisure way without having a clock ticking away.

Once I went to a regular ML place a few times until she started to want to hit me very hard on my wallet e.g. paying $500 for her rent and thousands of dollars for her new apartment in China. The door was my escape. I still see her in the shop once a while when my desire for her overweighs any caution.

Banned
    In fact she proposed I went to visit her on last Saturday night. But from experience visiting a ML after her long shift is a bad idea. Even on their off-day they have many things to attend to.

Of course there would be sex and money changing hands just like in the shop. One advantage to her is she doesn't have to pay $70 shop price to the mamasan.
    Lol please go get a life. Only idiots would share fantasized stories like this. When I dated my ML and WL exes back then I didn't even "brag" about our activities during our date. Talking about it after breakup is normal. If you really want a girlfriend I suggest you look at three things: Physical looks (body odour included), financial stability and emotional stability.

Don't know about your first two but your emotional stability is obviously out of hand. If I were that ML I would've called the cops on you for stalking and might sue you for talking about me in a public forum without my permission.

But of course I am not that ML nor do I care if you're gonna get lucky in your fantasy world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Lol please go get a life. Only idiots would share fantasized stories like this. When I dated my ML and WL exes back then I didn't even "brag" about our activities during our date. Talking about it after breakup is normal. If you really want a girlfriend I suggest you look at three things: Physical looks (body odour included), financial stability and emotional stability.

Don't know about your first two but your emotional stability is obviously out of hand. If I were that ML I would've called the cops on you for stalking and might sue you for talking about me in a public forum without my permission.

But of course I am not that ML nor do I care if you're gonna get lucky in your fantasy world.
    No need to be so aggressive mate...
    Those things happens, including to myself. Had seen an ML three times and she invited me to have dinner at her place as I was her last customer. Since I was bored I went there and actually had a good time. Seen her few more times after that but ended up not pursuing it because of her lifestyle outside of the shop that I won't reveal here but issues common to a lot of ML / WL unfortunately. But we had fun while it lasted and it was always understood between us that it was just something casual.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    .... If I were that ML I would've called the cops on you for stalking and might sue you for talking about me in a public forum without my permission.
    You think I don't have a job and have all the time in the world to stalk on an ML?

An ML is cheap to be have. Only $170 for an hour. Why would I want to waste time stalking one?

Sue me? Have I mentioned her name or published her photos here?

Once again I don't waste time with imbeciles. Unfortunately we have quite a few here with the brain of that of a Goldfish.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Of course there would be sex and money changing hands just like in the shop. One advantage to her is she doesn't have to pay $70 shop price to the mamasan. And you could have sex in a slow and leisure way without having a clock ticking away.

Once I went to a regular ML place a few times until she started to want to hit me very hard on my wallet e.g. paying $500 for her rent and thousands of dollars for her new apartment in China. The door was my escape. I still see her in the shop once a while when my desire for her overweighs any caution.
    As long as you know what you are doing and did not attached to it. I know some of the men are willing to “support” their living. Guess everyone has different thoughts.

Good luck to you bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sibon you are not wrong about working girls hitting you up for cash or to be their boyfriend if they thing you are rich, and they ain't shy about it,
    but that's my fault for telling her my plans, as i booked a hotel service apartment in the city for the night as i was attending my niece's university graduation party at a restaurant,
    As it was actually cheaper to book a room and drive home the next day, than catch an Uber or cab home on a Saturday night or get a drink driving charge.

Aslo the girls working in different shops but for the same owner do it for a number reasons, so the owner can
    1st to keep the rotation fresh so a punter will try the same shop but on different days,
    2nd to protect themselves and the girls from the ATO and immigration for visa violations and legal prosecutios

Banned
    Before all you punters drown in your own tears of sympathy, understand that the MLs are much better off here than in their own countries.

You guys think traveling 1-hour is hard? Back in Bangkok, Manila or Shanghai, they were traveling 2 or 3 hours each way! They are earning about $800/day tax free here which is an unimaginable amount for them back home. For someone with little education, having been dealt a poor hand in life and a prisoner of circumstance, that’s about 3 months pay for them in their own countries. And they get this in a day. Some can’t believe their luck

Most of them are on dodgy visas because their situation is so much better here. Some are willing to pay $150k for a fake wedding to get PR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Before all you punters drown in your own tears of sympathy, understand that the MLs are much better off here than in their own countries.

You guys think traveling 1-hour is hard? Back in Bangkok, Manila or Shanghai, they were traveling 2 or 3 hours each way! They are earning about $800/day tax free which is an unimaginable amount for them back home. For someone with little education, having been dealt a poor hand in life and a prisoner of circumstances, that’s about 3 months pay for them in their own countries. And they get in a day.

Most of them are on dodgy visas because their situation is so much better here. Some are willing to pay $150k for a fake wedding to get PR.
    You have spoken the truth so well bro FF. Once a ML told me she can pay off her mortgage back home in a year just by working 4 days shift a week plus a few richie punters giving generous gifts and tips. They are far better off living here as a ML/WL than living back home with a low income labour job, whatever it costs.

The question is should you be the richie punter to support one single girl or spread your wealth to enjoy the whole world of girls 😝

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Speaking of names. Do the girls ever use their real name?
    Do you guys use real names too or secret identity?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As you say, many ladies are much better off financially here, especially during these difficult times. Many ladies are paying considerable money for a low level educational course about which they are not taking seriously. They often work 2 days a week at different shops for visa and tax reasons.. they of course have a limited massage working life to save money and also to help their family and kids back home. They will meet nice customers who will offer more and with whom they will have a relationship and seek financial benefits. Many don’t want to live permanently in Australia. But while they are “massaging” other men, they are not serious relationship prospects.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Speaking of names. Do the girls ever use their real name?
    Do you guys use real names too or secret identity?
    One ML girl told me her real name after I had been to see her many times. However, she also frequently went on about how she would be a good wife,etc. She actually visited me at my home a few times during 2020 Covid shutdown and refused to take any money, even though she gave me full massage and the full range of extras. Then weirdly she ghosted me one day for no reason that I could work out.

I used to use an alias when punting (with a fully developed back-story), but for the last several years just use my real name.