Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
Lol please go get a life. Only idiots would share fantasized stories like this. When I dated my ML and WL exes back then I didn't even "brag" about our activities during our date. Talking about it after breakup is normal. If you really want a girlfriend I suggest you look at three things: Physical looks (body odour included), financial stability and emotional stability.

Don't know about your first two but your emotional stability is obviously out of hand. If I were that ML I would've called the cops on you for stalking and might sue you for talking about me in a public forum without my permission.

But of course I am not that ML nor do I care if you're gonna get lucky in your fantasy world.
No need to be so aggressive mate...
Those things happens, including to myself. Had seen an ML three times and she invited me to have dinner at her place as I was her last customer. Since I was bored I went there and actually had a good time. Seen her few more times after that but ended up not pursuing it because of her lifestyle outside of the shop that I won't reveal here but issues common to a lot of ML / WL unfortunately. But we had fun while it lasted and it was always understood between us that it was just something casual.