Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K ARI and K NANA - DOUBLE KOREAN TROUBLE AT THE EMPIRE!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K ARI and K NANA - DOUBLE KOREAN TROUBLE AT THE EMPIRE!

Establishment: Ginza Empire

Services: BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS (Multiple positions), GFE and PSE

Cost: $540/hour total ($270 each)

Ari.jpg
    Nana.jpg

PRELUDE

Hey bro's... Started to get bored with everything today so I decided to spice it up a little, hey I love Korean as much as the next guy and I found myself hankering for more than just tasty Korean food - maybe some tasty Korean pussy was on offer? Shot a message off to Empire reception and asked if any of the Korean team were available at my timeslot and was told yes, K Ari was available so I promptly booked her for an hour. Started thinking that I haven't had a double for awhile.. usually not a huge fan but what the hell.. I had a decent win on the pokies a couple of hours earlier where I put a pineapple into the machine and 45 minutes later walked out with a nice round $1400 bulging out of my wallet. I shot through another message to Empire and asked if there were any other K girls available and discovered that K Nana was free!! Asked to book them as a double and got told "Hang on for a minute while I ask the girls if they are Ok to do a double together". Waited for about 5 minutes until I got the all clear and booked both girls.

Had a great day so far.. started the day fucking the wife (not often she wakes up horny as fuck!!) ... booked ex Ginza Lala at her apartment in Burwood for an hour during the day... Fuck me, her service is just incredible and even though I am not about to spend $500 a pop on too many occasions, I wanted to see if bro Ninja1018's review was accurate... it was ..lol... got my brains fucked out of my head for an hour and walked out in a fucking daze! Went home and rested for the rest of the afternoon and arrived later at GE at the appointed time. Got sent upstairs to room 10 and waited nervously for Nana and Ari to arrive...

REVIEW

I was getting pretty nervous at this point... after fucking the missus, then getting drained by Lala, my cock was still kind of numb, overused and under appreciated! Suddenly, I hear a pair of voices chatting away in Korean and in walks Ari to be closely followed by Nana... both girls were very friendly and Ari greeted me with a full on DFK greeting and I received a light peck on the cheek from Nana... hmm... Nana looked at me and told me that she considered Ari to be the boss and Ari laughed and told me that I was the boss.. ol.

The girls prepared the room and Nana hopped with me in the shower first and gave me a good washdown, Ari soon joined in and was so enthusiastically kissing me that I promptly got the biggest hard-on that I have had in a long time! I was a bit surprised when the girls both admitted to me that neither of them had ever tried a double before and they were both a bit on the nervous side !

The girls asked me to lay on the bed and Nana lost a bit of her reservedness and started to give me a fucking awesome BBBJ... Ari grabbed my hand and asked me to finger her and man, she was so wet!! She asked me to play with her ass as she was super excited and horny! Ari soon mounted me and began to enthusiastically rub her pussy on my face, now Ari has a beautiful waxed pussy and when she sat on my face she was already super wet and she just giggled and told me that she was so excited! Ari took the initiative and began a DFK session that felt like I was going to lose my tongue and I asked the girls to switch with Ari continuing a mighty BBBJ (fuck me, My cock is bulging out of my pants as I write about this!!!), meanwhile Nana had warmed up and began to finally DFK me as well! I was soon to blow my load and Ari dommed me up and Nana threw a leg over and had her turn to ride my tongue. Ari mounted me in reverse CG and laid forward over my feet and, moving nothing but her ass up and down soon had me gasping for air. Nana went a bit dominate on me and moved off my face and grabbed my wrists and held me down really hard so I couldn't move while Ari was fucking me to death - she had turned around and was riding me in CG and was shouting that she was about to cum and told not to cum until she had finished first ..lol .. Nana was really getting into the DFK while holding me down! I blew my first load in no time at all!!

Ari removed the dom and Nana applied a new one and then hopped on and fucked me in CG while I was still rock hard. After a couple of minutes I asked Nana to hop off and Ari promptly turned around and started to blow me in 69... It was at this point that I discovered that Ari really (and I mean REALLY) enjoys a bit of ass action on her... I rimmed her and began to DD her until Nana started to grab my hand and got me to finger her.. she was wet but nowhere near as wet as Ari !!

This went on for the rest of the session, Nana managed to get me to blow my load again and I had to fuck Ari in mish like there was no tomorrow... Ari was sweating like crazy and had the biggest smile on her face and she whispered that she was enjoying me far too much and she looked completely disappointed when I asked Nana to lay down while I fucked her in mish... now, Ari was right into the session and managed to cum twice but Nana I couldn't get to cum at all and she didin't like her ass touched at all. We had about 10 minutes left in the hour and Ari finally managed to get me to cum a third time with a combination of HJ and CIM !! I was literally completely fucked!!

CONCLUSION

The buzzer went off and I tried to stand up to go to the shower and promptly fell ass over head onto the floor... I really was that fucked! I could hardly walk to the shower and I realised that I couldn't feel my cock at all because it was so numb! The girls cleaned me up, washed me off and had me out the door but not before both of them continued to DFK me as I walked out...

10/10 for Ari !! She was fucking wild! I think she has no boundaries!!! Her enthusiasm rubbed off on Nana who finally warmed up to the session - her pussy was smooooothly lasered

8/10 for Nana .. started slow, went dominatrix on me in surprise piece of "roughness" but doesn't like ass play and I respected her boundaries ... fuck me, Ari made up for it by having no boundaries at all! Nana is shaved smooth, not laser smooth.

Both girls were beautiful and I really do have a fucking hard on right now as I write this review!!! I told both girls that they needed to set their boundaries with me at the start as I really have no boundaries both girls were very appreciative and complimented me on me kindness.

I will definitely see Ari again to see what she is like on a 1 on 1 session!
    I think I would like to see Nana again, she did nothing wrong but she was eclipsed by Ari in enthusiasm.
    This was probably one of the better doubles experiences that I have ever had!! 3 shots in the hour? WTF? Usually I am lucky to get 2 shots in a day!! After a day where I shot my load 5 times, it has really taken me 2 full days to recuperate my energy !!

As always, YMMV but treat the girls right, you will be well rewarded!

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did reliving the experience by writing about it !!

Banned
    Outstanding stuff…. Ari sounds like she is discovering that anal might be her thing
    Would love to have been a fly on the wall
    Korean girls are wonderful when there is no KPS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    their phone is going to be going off with bros wanting doubles now.

how accurate are those pics? what about their looks?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Outstanding stuff…. Ari sounds like she is discovering that anal might be her thing
    Would love to have been a fly on the wall
    Korean girls are wonderful when there is no KPS
    Thanks bro, I am not sure about the anal part ... there's a difference between a soft tongue and hard cock .. maybe I will ask her next session I see her.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    their phone is going to be going off with bros wanting doubles now.

how accurate are those pics? what about their looks?
    Haha... it's got to be a slow day when the K girls aren't almost booked out anyway.. threesomes are fun, but not something I want very often... I'll wait for my next big win to do another...

As to the accuracy of the pics, they seem accurate bodywise but the blurred, covered faces are way too generic for me to bet my left nut on whether it's actually them or not ... lol... don't get me wrong, both were sexy as fuck and well worth the effort!!

Banned
    thanks bro Fugly thats great review, love it when K-girl initiate DFK, sounds like Ari is a gem. Btw in term of look alone, not service , how would you rate them? compare to Macao Ruby whom i rate 8/10 in term of look alone. I rate J Mayu 8/10 too in term of look alone (her service is 9.5/10)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have not seen Nana, but have seen Ari and I can say the pics are not accurate at all.

She is not that 'tall' looking and definitely not big breasted.

BUT her service is very enthusiastic and it's true.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What would you give k Ari out of 10 in terms of looks

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Great work Mr Fugly. I think I would need to put my balls on ice for a week after doing all that in one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Great work Mr Fugly. I think I would need to put my balls on ice for a week after doing all that in one day.
    Is that their real photos shown?

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Can think of few better ways to spend a win on the pokies. Outstanding!

Thanks Mr Fugly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Is that their real photos shown?
    Nana is no, body is similar
    Ari I think is also similar

Quote Originally Posted by amigo View Post
    What would you give k Ari out of 10 in terms of looks
    Ari I think is a solid 8, but it's all subjective

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Can think of few better ways to spend a win on the pokies. Outstanding!

Thanks Mr Fugly.
    Thanks TC!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thanks BlackToad, I had K Missha booked for tonight but I still can't feel my balls or cock !! Will cancel and wait a few days more I think....

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    lucky they liked each other, best way to book a double is ask the girl who she would like to double with ie a friend, picking too random girls doesnt always go down well
    Not disagreeing with you, but with the popularity of K and J girls makes it hard to plan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mr Fugly, you’ve just became my personal Idol 🙌🏽

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Establishment: Ginza Empire

Services: BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS (Multiple positions), GFE and PSE

Cost: $540/hour total ($270 each)

Ari.jpg
    Nana.jpg

PRELUDE

Hey bro's... Started to get bored with everything today so I decided to spice it up a little, hey I love Korean as much as the next guy and I found myself hankering for more than just tasty Korean food - maybe some tasty Korean pussy was on offer? Shot a message off to Empire reception and asked if any of the Korean team were available at my timeslot and was told yes, K Ari was available so I promptly booked her for an hour. Started thinking that I haven't had a double for awhile.. usually not a huge fan but what the hell.. I had a decent win on the pokies a couple of hours earlier where I put a pineapple into the machine and 45 minutes later walked out with a nice round $1400 bulging out of my wallet. I shot through another message to Empire and asked if there were any other K girls available and discovered that K Nana was free!! Asked to book them as a double and got told "Hang on for a minute while I ask the girls if they are Ok to do a double together". Waited for about 5 minutes until I got the all clear and booked both girls.

Had a great day so far.. started the day fucking the wife (not often she wakes up horny as fuck!!) ... booked ex Ginza Lala at her apartment in Burwood for an hour during the day... Fuck me, her service is just incredible and even though I am not about to spend $500 a pop on too many occasions, I wanted to see if bro Ninja1018's review was accurate... it was ..lol... got my brains fucked out of my head for an hour and walked out in a fucking daze! Went home and rested for the rest of the afternoon and arrived later at GE at the appointed time. Got sent upstairs to room 10 and waited nervously for Nana and Ari to arrive...

REVIEW

I was getting pretty nervous at this point... after fucking the missus, then getting drained by Lala, my cock was still kind of numb, overused and under appreciated! Suddenly, I hear a pair of voices chatting away in Korean and in walks Ari to be closely followed by Nana... both girls were very friendly and Ari greeted me with a full on DFK greeting and I received a light peck on the cheek from Nana... hmm... Nana looked at me and told me that she considered Ari to be the boss and Ari laughed and told me that I was the boss.. ol.

The girls prepared the room and Nana hopped with me in the shower first and gave me a good washdown, Ari soon joined in and was so enthusiastically kissing me that I promptly got the biggest hard-on that I have had in a long time! I was a bit surprised when the girls both admitted to me that neither of them had ever tried a double before and they were both a bit on the nervous side !

The girls asked me to lay on the bed and Nana lost a bit of her reservedness and started to give me a fucking awesome BBBJ... Ari grabbed my hand and asked me to finger her and man, she was so wet!! She asked me to play with her ass as she was super excited and horny! Ari soon mounted me and began to enthusiastically rub her pussy on my face, now Ari has a beautiful waxed pussy and when she sat on my face she was already super wet and she just giggled and told me that she was so excited! Ari took the initiative and began a DFK session that felt like I was going to lose my tongue and I asked the girls to switch with Ari continuing a mighty BBBJ (fuck me, My cock is bulging out of my pants as I write about this!!!), meanwhile Nana had warmed up and began to finally DFK me as well! I was soon to blow my load and Ari dommed me up and Nana threw a leg over and had her turn to ride my tongue. Ari mounted me in reverse CG and laid forward over my feet and, moving nothing but her ass up and down soon had me gasping for air. Nana went a bit dominate on me and moved off my face and grabbed my wrists and held me down really hard so I couldn't move while Ari was fucking me to death - she had turned around and was riding me in CG and was shouting that she was about to cum and told not to cum until she had finished first ..lol .. Nana was really getting into the DFK while holding me down! I blew my first load in no time at all!!

Ari removed the dom and Nana applied a new one and then hopped on and fucked me in CG while I was still rock hard. After a couple of minutes I asked Nana to hop off and Ari promptly turned around and started to blow me in 69... It was at this point that I discovered that Ari really (and I mean REALLY) enjoys a bit of ass action on her... I rimmed her and began to DD her until Nana started to grab my hand and got me to finger her.. she was wet but nowhere near as wet as Ari !!

This went on for the rest of the session, Nana managed to get me to blow my load again and I had to fuck Ari in mish like there was no tomorrow... Ari was sweating like crazy and had the biggest smile on her face and she whispered that she was enjoying me far too much and she looked completely disappointed when I asked Nana to lay down while I fucked her in mish... now, Ari was right into the session and managed to cum twice but Nana I couldn't get to cum at all and she didin't like her ass touched at all. We had about 10 minutes left in the hour and Ari finally managed to get me to cum a third time with a combination of HJ and CIM !! I was literally completely fucked!!

CONCLUSION

The buzzer went off and I tried to stand up to go to the shower and promptly fell ass over head onto the floor... I really was that fucked! I could hardly walk to the shower and I realised that I couldn't feel my cock at all because it was so numb! The girls cleaned me up, washed me off and had me out the door but not before both of them continued to DFK me as I walked out...

10/10 for Ari !! She was fucking wild! I think she has no boundaries!!! Her enthusiasm rubbed off on Nana who finally warmed up to the session - her pussy was smooooothly lasered

8/10 for Nana .. started slow, went dominatrix on me in surprise piece of "roughness" but doesn't like ass play and I respected her boundaries ... fuck me, Ari made up for it by having no boundaries at all! Nana is shaved smooth, not laser smooth.

Both girls were beautiful and I really do have a fucking hard on right now as I write this review!!! I told both girls that they needed to set their boundaries with me at the start as I really have no boundaries both girls were very appreciative and complimented me on me kindness.

I will definitely see Ari again to see what she is like on a 1 on 1 session!
    I think I would like to see Nana again, she did nothing wrong but she was eclipsed by Ari in enthusiasm.
    This was probably one of the better doubles experiences that I have ever had!! 3 shots in the hour? WTF? Usually I am lucky to get 2 shots in a day!! After a day where I shot my load 5 times, it has really taken me 2 full days to recuperate my energy !!

As always, YMMV but treat the girls right, you will be well rewarded!

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did reliving the experience by writing about it !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Mr Fugly, you’ve just became my personal Idol 🙌🏽
    Haha... thanks bro... too funny!

Nice win and nice review. It pretty much locks me in to have a crack at Nana.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Nice win and nice review. It pretty much locks me in to have a crack at Nana.
    Thanks Raybo, just be aware that Nana is good , great body, pics are a bit off...
    But, I would see her again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Booked K Missha tonight... if work commitments don't force me to cancel..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you think ari is younger than Rebecca/Venus?
    Ari listed as 25 which means could be 29 years old...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi mr fugly, im new around here, thank you for posting. How do you find lala’s contact in burwood?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Do you think ari is younger than Rebecca/Venus?
    Ari listed as 25 which means could be 29 years old...
    Actually sounds about right, but any asian chick under 40 looks hot to me 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Pancakeman123 View Post
    Hi mr fugly, im new around here, thank you for posting. How do you find lala’s contact in burwood?
    The agency she is with advertised here, check out their roster in the shop roster section (they are called Sydbabie)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast