Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vietnam

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vietnam

Heading off to Vietnam again soon - looking forward to seeing what has changed since the big C stopped us all from getting out there.

I have already made enough online contacts to keep me busy every day & night I am there, with plenty of spares in case I have a dud in my line up.

From what I have been told a lot of the VN girls are excited that western men are again starting to travel to Vietnam - i am looking forward to seeing how their "hospitality" is...

Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    Heading off to Vietnam again soon - looking forward to seeing what has changed since the big C stopped us all from getting out there.

I have already made enough online contacts to keep me busy every day & night I am there, with plenty of spares in case I have a dud in my line up.

From what I have been told a lot of the VN girls are excited that western men are again starting to travel to Vietnam - i am looking forward to seeing how their "hospitality" is...
    When will you be going bro? Some reports would be great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    When will you be going bro? Some reports would be great
    will be sure to report back in detial when I return

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hey OP, may you share which online contacts you are referring to? I read VietnamCupid is a great way to get dates, but the girls wants to get into a committed long-term relationship. They are generally local office, girl next door type wanting to marry foreigners. I found the efforts and lengths is too painful such as numerous dates, buying gifts, opening their heart, then the break up - not worth the trouble. I think it is best to be honest and truthful with your intentions rather than leading them on.

I found using WhatsApp works well, but they tend to be a hit and miss or commonly known as bait and switch. I experienced this myself where I thought I was chatting to the girl. Everything was agreed, then the girl arrives with no ability to communicate in English. Even though the pimp sends out a hot girl, the service tends to be terrible and very limited. Tip here is to use WhatsApp discovery with caution while you are there. In fact try this, write a short profile with some like "new in town, looking for love", leave it in discovery mode and in the morning you will have a ton of messages from pimps looking for their next prey.

Another ok place are bars and clubs for one nighters as the girls there tends to see you as an ATM and will do anything to get you to pay. I guess it all comes down to your intentions and what you want.

I will be keen to hear your experiences and your tips on the punting scene after COVID.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i know of a guy who caught HIV doing bareback whilst in Vietnam. i won't recommend Viet girls. their level of hygiene is, well, non-existent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    i know of a guy who caught HIV doing bareback whilst in Vietnam. i won't recommend Viet girls. their level of hygiene is, well, non-existent.

What a fucked up thing to say. You are a complete moron.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Absolutely spot on reply @halfway...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    I found using WhatsApp works well, but they tend to be a hit and miss or commonly known as bait and switch. I experienced this myself where I thought I was chatting to the girl. Everything was agreed, then the girl arrives with no ability to communicate in English. Even though the pimp sends out a hot girl, the service tends to be terrible and very limited. Tip here is to use WhatsApp discovery with caution while you are there. In fact try this, write a short profile with some like "new in town, looking for love", leave it in discovery mode and in the morning you will have a ton of messages from pimps looking for their next prey.
    I think you are referring to WECHATnot whatsapp. Wechat has the Discovery feature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    100%. definitely from a person that has never been. from my experience they are clean and hygienic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the Vietnamese I have met in my life have been clean and take hygiene very seriously.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah definitely hygienic, there's always a level of risk if you're going bareback, much more of a factor than race.

Banned
    Saw a Youtube clip by a Western guy. He reported being stopped by many pimps and girls on bikes asking if he wanted some 'fun'. Would you go with them? A bit risky I would say. Could they be gangs preying on Westerners?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been offered girls from guys on bikes in Hanoi. Basically give you a ride to a massage area and get a kickback. Tge most dangerous thing is surviving the ride

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vietnam is a hit and miss unless you get a local to take you around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some bigger hotels have massage rooms. HJ on offer. FS has been offered at massage shops.

The ladies who work at restaurants can be very friendly, especially those restaurants which are fully catered with private rooms for eating with hostess services. These women often want some commitment. The hostess beer bars are also good.

Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    What's the deal with massages places in Vietnam? Nude? Clothes HJ? I've read that some places are clothes HJ only. I'm meant to be going soon but don't know if I can be fucked cause I'm lazy and flights were so cheap I don't care
    Foot Massage shops are clothed happy ending, they can’t get naked in massage rooms, unless the shop has special rooms for fs, can’t advertise that, it’s illegal. But happy ending includes BBBJ.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Keep a lookout for the "hot tocs". These are hairdressers/barber shops. If the girls show a bit of interest when you look in, could be a winner.
    Went to one for a shave in Saigon and got FS at the end.
    You can always go to Billy's Hot Toc in Saigon as well. Head upstairs, pants down, BJ, then out the door

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just did another trip to Vietnam, both HCM and Hanoi

HCMC
    Got an appartment on AIR BNB to make hook ups easy
    spent some time on a few sites looking at what was around before I went

seeking.com
    linkedin
    facebook
    wechat
    zalo

had about 20 lined up from young professionals to massage girls.

found a nice 22 year old at a legit massage shop who visited before work a few times, CIM, sex, etc
    professional girl 26 looking for western friend on seeking - very hot
    3 or 4 dates form professional girls on LinkedIn - 2 resulted in sex
    3 different massage girl for sex
    saw a girl bar chick who gave me her number - took her the lunch the next day - sex

Hanoi
    Arranged 2 girls from seeking - sex with both
    arranged 4 dates with business girls - sex with 3 of them
    bumped into 1 at a shop - dinner and sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find it fucking hilarious that there's so much hate for linkedin among my colleagues because everything seems so phoney, yet here memememe is, lining up professional girls for a nut busting!

You gotta give us more details mate. Did you target girls in your industry? How can you tell if a girl in a pantsuit is DTF?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    I find it fucking hilarious that there's so much hate for linkedin among my colleagues because everything seems so phoney, yet here memememe is, lining up professional girls for a nut busting!

You gotta give us more details mate. Did you target girls in your industry? How can you tell if a girl in a pantsuit is DTF?
    mate - i never used Linkedin for finding sex before, but a VN chick I know was telling me she is tired of professional guys sending her dick picks on linkedin - so i thought I would give it a go

I usually just add a few Vietnam based linkedin girls - usually uni graduates or low level professionals, doesnt matter what industry just check their photo first to see what they look like - sometimes see if they have a FB account to see if they are married or have kids
    send them a hello message when they connect
    chat a bit
    tell them I am coming over soon
    some say - hey we should meet when you are here / some ignore it
    I usually move the chat to zalo
    meet them for dinner or a drink and see where it goes
    60% hit rate so far
    BOOM BOOM BAM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast