Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vietnam

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Boom boom for cheap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never been to Vietnam, which places do you recommend that are great for picking up freelancers and what kind of prices do you pay these days,
    In Thailand if you want a soapy full services, you pay around $2000-$2600 baht, for 1 hour,
    It would be good to have some sort of comparison,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Never been to Vietnam, which places do you recommend that are great for picking up freelancers and what kind of prices do you pay these days,
    In Thailand if you want a soapy full services, you pay around $2000-$2600 baht, for 1 hour,
    It would be good to have some sort of comparison,
    Ha if you have never been why comment..are you going soon…
    You must be a racist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    You must be a racist
    He states he has never been to VN and asking for some information on pick up joint and price comparison. How is this racist? Lol maybe he intends going VN in the near future

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You must be a racist
    You just can’t help yourself, trash will always be trash, no matter what they say or claim to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    You just can’t help yourself, trash will always be trash, no matter what they say or claim to be.
    No I just love imposters …
    Probably time you changed your name too…
    I would go with worlds biggest
    Ha
    Remember I was just making a contribution to this forum …like I have been doing for many years before some massive Python had to start putting shit on the forum …
    Love ya Mate
    Your so much fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry Dongaz
    Read the rest of the posts
    I am not calling him a racist …
    Not my style …

Banned
    Sorry Dongaz
    Read the rest of the posts
    I am not calling him a racist …
    Not my style …
    What is your style then?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visit Bong Lai Cac Massage. amazing (also amazing with friends)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pupha69 View Post
    Visit Bong Lai Cac Massage. amazing (also amazing with friends)
    Can you give us a review on the experience and prices? Happy to take a PM too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Can you give us a review on the experience and prices? Happy to take a PM too
    here's a review
    im just fresh off in Vietnam a week ago. this is the first place my mate from the US and I came. now, before i get into, just know this is a high end massage place so price will be steep
    _girls: a good variety, just tell the guy who serve you how you want the girl and they will show you a number of girls based on your description.
    _price: service or ticket (what they call it in Vietnam) from 800k vnd (60mins) to 1.6m vnd (120mins). tips: to get the most experience, pay for the most expensive ticket.
    now on top of the ticket price, you gotta tip the girl too, tip should be elquals to ticket price. say you pay 800k for ticket, tip to the girl should be 800k as well. applies to different prices and so on. (yes, tip is for the happy ending)
    to get full service, you pay 2m vnd more on top of ticket price and tip. so say you pay 1m6 for ticket, pay 1m6 to the girl for tip, you need to pay an additional 2m to the girl for a full service so 1m6 + 1m6 +2m (this is for 120min ticket).
    _service: firts of all, the facility is top notch, you have spa, sauna, shower, a big jacuzzi and of course, a massage table. as for the service from the girls, they are very good and keen to please you. if you are not happy with the girls' services, you can tell the guys and they will swap the girl for you.

overall, very good. i know price is a bit steep but this is a fancy place so you get what you pay for. i know theres some places you only pay a fraction of what you pay here and you can get private working girls for much cheaper. my mate told me from 1m to 2m vnd can get you vey good girls. you only to pay for hotel and the girl and thats about it. i jst been for a week so still figuring out. but feel free to ask me any questions. my mate from the US, he comes to VN 3 times a year so i can ask him about these stuff.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spot on Johnis fun

Senior Member(無間使者)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    mate - i never used Linkedin for finding sex before, but a VN chick I know was telling me she is tired of professional guys sending her dick picks on linkedin - so i thought I would give it a go

I usually just add a few Vietnam based linkedin girls - usually uni graduates or low level professionals, doesnt matter what industry just check their photo first to see what they look like - sometimes see if they have a FB account to see if they are married or have kids
    send them a hello message when they connect
    chat a bit
    tell them I am coming over soon
    some say - hey we should meet when you are here / some ignore it
    I usually move the chat to zalo
    meet them for dinner or a drink and see where it goes
    60% hit rate so far
    BOOM BOOM BAM
    Whatt lol
    This is the new way
    Linkedin lol
    So you need to connecti with them or just straight messages them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t overthink it.
    WeChat and Viber are your friends.
    The ladies are very accommodating and a lot of them are happy to be dating English speaking guys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123