Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vietnam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    I find it fucking hilarious that there's so much hate for linkedin among my colleagues because everything seems so phoney, yet here memememe is, lining up professional girls for a nut busting!

You gotta give us more details mate. Did you target girls in your industry? How can you tell if a girl in a pantsuit is DTF?
    mate - i never used Linkedin for finding sex before, but a VN chick I know was telling me she is tired of professional guys sending her dick picks on linkedin - so i thought I would give it a go

I usually just add a few Vietnam based linkedin girls - usually uni graduates or low level professionals, doesnt matter what industry just check their photo first to see what they look like - sometimes see if they have a FB account to see if they are married or have kids
    send them a hello message when they connect
    chat a bit
    tell them I am coming over soon
    some say - hey we should meet when you are here / some ignore it
    I usually move the chat to zalo
    meet them for dinner or a drink and see where it goes
    60% hit rate so far
    BOOM BOOM BAM

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    mate - i never used Linkedin for finding sex before, but a VN chick I know was telling me she is tired of professional guys sending her dick picks on linkedin - so i thought I would give it a go

I usually just add a few Vietnam based linkedin girls - usually uni graduates or low level professionals, doesnt matter what industry just check their photo first to see what they look like - sometimes see if they have a FB account to see if they are married or have kids
    send them a hello message when they connect
    chat a bit
    tell them I am coming over soon
    some say - hey we should meet when you are here / some ignore it
    I usually move the chat to zalo
    meet them for dinner or a drink and see where it goes
    60% hit rate so far
    BOOM BOOM BAM
    Sounds like Vietnamese girls are easy lay. Do most girls ask for money or are they looking for Western guys in the hope they might meet their soulmate and leave Vietnam?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12