Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vietnam

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    mate - i never used Linkedin for finding sex before, but a VN chick I know was telling me she is tired of professional guys sending her dick picks on linkedin - so i thought I would give it a go

I usually just add a few Vietnam based linkedin girls - usually uni graduates or low level professionals, doesnt matter what industry just check their photo first to see what they look like - sometimes see if they have a FB account to see if they are married or have kids
    send them a hello message when they connect
    chat a bit
    tell them I am coming over soon
    some say - hey we should meet when you are here / some ignore it
    I usually move the chat to zalo
    meet them for dinner or a drink and see where it goes
    60% hit rate so far
    BOOM BOOM BAM
    Sounds like Vietnamese girls are easy lay. Do most girls ask for money or are they looking for Western guys in the hope they might meet their soulmate and leave Vietnam?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Sounds like Vietnamese girls are easy lay. Do most girls ask for money or are they looking for Western guys in the hope they might meet their soulmate and leave Vietnam?
    I have been to Vietnam many times now. I found few girls from Vietnam Cupid and kept in touch with them on subsequent trips. I think it could be mix of both where girls are looking for soulmate or opportunity to move to Australia. I must clarify I never promised anyone but was able to be intimate 6 out of 10 girls I met. I am not young anymore but fit and carry myself well. I also a gentleman and treat the girls nicely with nice dinner, bring perfumes for gift. I avoided giving money to girls except one asked to borrow and returned the first time but not the second. So I take it she accepted the money as a gift. My I enjoyed Vietnamese girls as I found them of good values and decent.

I think most of them kept in touch because some of these girls worked hard to make a living and maybe took this as an escape from their routine, go out for dinner and have sex. As I was a foreigner they did not hav e to worry too much or even someone being too clingy or demanding. Most girls mention the local Vietnamese men are rude and disrespectful. It could also the girls are over 30 with kids are less in demand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    I find it fucking hilarious that there's so much hate for linkedin among my colleagues because everything seems so phoney, yet here memememe is, lining up professional girls for a nut busting!

You gotta give us more details mate. Did you target girls in your industry? How can you tell if a girl in a pantsuit is DTF?
    I never thought of Linkedin as a pick up platform - then i was talking to a cute little VN girl who is a business contact and she said she gets a heap of western guys sending her dick picks on linkedin
    Actually I wouldnt do that as they have everything about your work, and work contacts so can use this to blackmail you if they want to

What I did do is start to target a lot of young professional women in VN before each trip and set up some meetings with them - if you pick the right ones then often lunch or a coffee leads to dinner and sex... and your not paying for it.. except maybe a cheap dinner ....

if you strike out then you can always have a few others that are more likely to put out available for after dinner.

I have a girl from a legit massage shop who pops over before work and gives me a good massage, and fuck before work
    Another I met at a shop and she come around for sex
    another is a business woman I met at a function who comes over and likes to be bent over in her work clothes
    the manager of a restaurant downstairs form where I stay does some food deliveries for me, and often gives me a BBBJ while she is there

in VN its about not rushing the girls or pressuring them - most want to fuck but they dont like pushy men - I just talk with them, have a drink, listen to their crap, then eventually they get suggestive - then I suggest they come to my place - 80% say yes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been exploring Vietnam for past 10 months.. Found quite a few horny girls who are up for anything. If anyone going to Danang I can introduce girls who do anything from drinking, overnight lays with you to partying and having sex with you while high on drugs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkc View Post
    Been exploring Vietnam for past 10 months.. Found quite a few horny girls who are up for anything. If anyone going to Danang I can introduce girls who do anything from drinking, overnight lays with you to partying and having sex with you while high on drugs
    That sounds like alot of fun mate. Share somebof your stories if you like.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    google this timgaigoi and open the link its like a scarletblue but for girls in VN

Also you may want to open it in chrome incase you cant read vietnamese and use the translate function

Also theres some Vietnamese telegram groups that advertise girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great site wish I knew this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gtkc I’ll be in Danang for a few days in early May. Any advice appreciated

Hi bro's

I may be wrong but I think it's illegal to bring girls back to your hotel in Vietnam. There is a hotel that I'm sure is guest friendly (they probably pay off the cops) from personal experience.

https://fortuna.vn/

Upstairs is a massage spa with extra's. They will ask for something like 2m VND if memory serves

Downstairs is a full on KTV with about 30 girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Hi bro's

I may be wrong but I think it's illegal to bring girls back to your hotel in Vietnam. There is a hotel that I'm sure is guest friendly (they probably pay off the cops) from personal experience.

https://fortuna.vn/

Upstairs is a massage spa with extra's. They will ask for something like 2m VND if memory serves

Downstairs is a full on KTV with about 30 girls.
    Yes you are correct - it is actually illegal for girls to come back to your room overnight - so most 4 or5 star hotels have a 9 or 10pm curfew, and the girl needs to check their ID at reception and pick it up afterwards - if they stay later the hotel will charge you for an overnight guest and report them to the police ( this is mainly a threat) - the girl basically does a walk of shame by checking in at reception and all of the staff know she is coming to the room for sex.

Smaller hotels ( 2 and 3 star) - known as mini hotels dont worry about these rules but will ask for your passport on check in - I usually carry an expired Drivers Licence or some random photo ID and give them that so they cant do much if it goes missing

Some mini hotels that are frequently used by hookers have mamasans in the foyer who sell body wash/ shampoo and condoms for short stay hook ups... all very civilised !

If you want to avoid all of this - get an air bnb apartment ( not in a big complex as they have reception and security and do the same as 4 and 5 star hotels) but a smaller place where you can invite girls with no rules and no rush - just be careful with instructions about where you are and the exact address in case there is a scam being run ... and she turns up with some guys who then rob you - best way around this is to

1. source the girl form a reputable "condo/home" massage service rather than wechat or a dating
    2. dont give them Hide ahe exact address - meet them outside on the street and bring them back
    3. Hide all of your stuff so she cant see if you have anything valuable like ipads/laptops/watches/jewelry/ etc

most WG's or local girls who come to your place will be honest but after some money in exhange for a good time - simple business exchange !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=17012430;2622280]Hi bro's

Yes its illegal for a Viet national to be in a room of a foreigner overnight. Be careful when choosing hotels - some 5 star and govt. owned hotels adhere strictly to the rule.
    Plenty of 3/4 star will turn a blind eye.
    I always ask new hotel about their joiner policy, get it in writting so there can be no confusion later.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Should be heading off to Vietnam (HCM) in a few months. Anyone got any tips/suggestions?

Been looking up singlemanforum and congdongmassage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Id love to visit vietnam

Junior Member(有D料到)
    whats the on going rate for vn ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolwut View Post
    whats the on going rate for vn ?
    $1.5M for 1 shot with a good looking freelance

from a parlour is about $2M that's on top of massage fee (~600K)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    $1.5M for 1 shot with a good looking freelance

from a parlour is about $2M that's on top of massage fee (~600K)
    Actually $1M is enough for you to get a decent girl. Just ask a local to find one for you. They have a private forum and private Zalo (Vietnamese version of WeChat) rooms where the punters share the info with "password". If you message the girls with the right password, you'll get a local price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well , he took the risk and took the hit

Going Hanoi with mrs, next week. I wonder if there is any recommendations for a hair salon or massage place for quick excape ?

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Quote Originally Posted by formula44 View Post
    Going Hanoi with mrs, next week. I wonder if there is any recommendations for a hair salon or massage place for quick excape ?

One of the bros left a couple of ARs

I think one of them is called Eve Sauna? I had some good punts there off his recommendation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by formula44 View Post

if you're vietnamese or can use the google translate then give gaito.is a go.

full service with bbbj, daty for less than $40 and the chicks are hot! outcall to a love hotel which you need to book, which will cost a few bucks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast