Thread: C Lydia - The little Nymph that keeps on going.

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Lydia - The little Nymph that keeps on going.

I saw Lydia last week and she was such a memorable fuck.
    I'll keep this review short and sweet for you all.

Looks and personality
    155cm from China. She's nearly mid 20s but can easily pass off as younger. EASILY. Good enough English to have a conversation with. She gave me regional/country vibes.

Body 9/10 - well proportioned, skinny, smooth white skin and very light. B cups breasts and a little padding on her ass.

Face 6.5/10 - pretty. not ugly by any means but not really my type. Wouldn't double take on the street for her face, but definitely for her body if she was wearing something revealing.

Highlights - remember YMMV

- From the moment I entered she wrapped her hands around me and went in for DFK. I got to pin her against he wall and she was lifting her legs to wrap them around my body. Wearing the same dress as her WeChat photos without any underwear. It was hot.

- DFK.. just constant DFK. If my mouth or her mouth wasn't busy with something else, we were DFKing.

- shower was unmemorable but did a good wash

- in bed, making out forget pussyslide, she let me do a dick slide on her but absolutely made sure I did not push it into her (and I definitely didn't want to)

- went into DATY and she absolutely loved it. She grabbed my hair and really shoved me in there. Had a finger in there too and had her squirming (did she cum or not? Who knows.)

-blowjob was nice and deep. She even let me fuck her face for a short while (my dick is average length but a thicker than most)

- Sex.. I felt like a king. A little pussy slide before putting in the dom and she rode like no tomorrow. She let me throw her around (gently lol) and pretty much had her in any position I wanted. In any position she took the opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth, or her boobs in my face, or lick my neck/ears. It was amazing. Even after I came, and told her to rest, she was doing whatever she would to get my hard again.

Round 2? Available and more of the same.

Recommended?
    Absolutely, especially if you like petite, enthusiastic girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review....i rate lydia...seen her several times

Shes one of those girls that wouldnt get picked in a line up, as us boys would normally go for a prettier girl

But nice 23 year old firm body...freshly shaved hairless pussy for me the other day...lucky me

Service 12/10....treat her well

Shes my go to girl across all shops at the moment......as i like young, good body and great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i agree she is not as pretty, but her body is tight and sexy petite, she looks like girl next door that you see in your neighborhood and maybe you will imagine to have sex with her with that body. She is shy initially but i will say she is wild in bed, like to be kissed (all over her body) and kissing back. One of the tightest pussy i ever had for a while, with good reception when i pound on her. Had very good time 50 minutes with her before i came... Treat her well. Cheers

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Yeah i agree she is not as pretty, but her body is tight and sexy petite, she looks like girl next door that you see in your neighborhood and maybe you will imagine to have sex with her with that body.
    Yeah this definitely describes how I feel about her. But she does have her charms! Still cute, especially when she moans haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck, she sounds awesome. Another for the list haha, high priority. Thanks for sharing, Rickyon

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Omg just saw Lydia. Yep petite little pocket rocket. Amazing DFK which is a huge tick for me. AR coming tonight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went and saw Lydia today myself :P Didn't get quite the experience Rickyon did, but somewhat close.

For starters, personally, I found her fairly pretty. Second, she didn't jump all over me, hell she was super quiet and reserved. Very accommodating to touching and kissing her, so there's that
    She did indeed kiss my neck and ears, shove her boobs in my face, and even grabbed my head as I went down on her, but it was all very slowly and timidly. She did seem a bit rushed as I came into the room to begin with, perhaps she'd just finished a session and was worn out, not sure.
    Seemed that she liked DATY quite a bit, as while she was downright silent beforehand, she steadily got quite vocal there, her stomach quivering. Very very tight too, had to use plenty of lube and needed a replacement dom as the first one straight up slipped off, never had that happen before.
    Always had a lovely smile as she frequently went in for DFK, which was great

Overall, decent experience. Possible YMMV, she may have just been worn out before me, as the enthusiasm side wasn't there in my experience. Still quite pretty with a killer body; not a bad punt at all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you tried Mona by any chance ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds great , where is she located? or do you have a link.?

cheers bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    sounds great , where is she located? or do you have a link.?
    https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au
    Website doesn't seem to have her listed though, let alone the roster - that's all on WeChat, under "FIREFLIESBYJESSE "

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cheers man thanks for helping